Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dayton, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dayton
- QCM Land SurveyingI needed a survey done to locate & mark the corners & boundary lines on a property I recently purchased located in a very old neighborhood so I could erect a new privacy fence along the sides and back of my property. Quality Construction Management’s service was awesome. They were prompt, polite, reliable, reasonably priced and very efficient – a big shout out to Ty you are wonderful THANK YOU! The surveyor was just as awesome - he arrived on time and explained the processes to me and he also was able to pin/stake the property lines/corners by the end of the day
- McDougall-Marsh Land SurveyorsWe needed to have the property lines marked in order to keep my neighbor from parking his cars, and building a gravel driveway, on our 2 acre lot. We contacted McDougall-Marsh and they gave us an estimate right away. They came out to do the job within 10-12 business days as promised. Everybody was acting very professionally and friendly
- McDougall-Marsh Land SurveyorsMcDougall-Marsh staff responded within 24 hours to my phone call. Their assistant gave me a quote and told me they would have the job completed within two or three weeks. This company did come out as promised and was professional. The owner of the company even called to give me updates and to check on the completed job. I would highly recommend this company
- Mike Lackey, SurveyorGreat - called me back pretty quick, but came out, very quiet, no fuss, just did it in a few days when all the others couldn't get out in less than 4- weeks.
- Hoppes Engineering & Surveying CoWe were very happy with the service Hoppes Engineering & Surveying provided us. They were very accommodating and did well. It seemed like they went overboard to help us to know what we had to do and what offices we had to go to for the various processes that had to be done before we could get the deed fixed up. One thing we didn't like was punctuality. We would set up some appointments, they would set up some appointments, and they would not be there. It was a little hard to get a hold of them to meet with us
Last update on September 25, 2019
Land Surveyors in Dayton
Deals in Dayton for land surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- New Lebanon,
- West Milton,
- West Carrollton,
- Huber Heights,
- Tipp City,
- Ludlow Falls,
- West Alexandria,
land surveyors in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!