Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Dayton, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Dayton
- LFG Tree ServiceJames & son, Bailey, we’re exceptional! Very efficient and really personable. Jamey wanted to do whatever needed done; and he had very reasonable prices, both for materials and labor. It was an absolute pleasure to work with both father and son. They arrived on time and got it all done in one day. I highly recommend them…good, honest southern gentlemen
- Kayak Pools MidwestI would highly recommend Kayak for your pool purchase and installation. We experienced delays as expected during a pandemic but we were keep informed by weekly calls or emails. Installation team was amazing! Very informative and hard working.
- Kayak Pools MidwestAlthough the current pandemic created many delays and still waiting on a couple of things(example..winter cover on back order) the pool is of high quality and absolutely beautiful! The installation team was wonderful! Tammy at Kayak is wonderful,can't wait to watch my family enjoy it for years to come!In the current crazy world they went above
- Pool Patio and Spas,inc.Came out to service the hot tub nothing was wrong with it and they just upgraded the tub. Haven't had any issues with the tub. Came out in the winter to help treat the hot tub. The co owner is very nice gives a break on the trip charge sometimes. Two men crew
- All Seasons Spaslet me go into the warehouse and get into the tubs to find what I liked the most. once I got it I used it and let it sit for awhile, tried to turn it on after a long time having it off. called Kari to let her know about my issue, Kari informed me not to buy what I thought I needed at first. (Control Panel) Kari said it was not. Needed a circuit board, came a day early and fixed it within an hour. Tech is Mike
- Buckeye PoolsTheir customer service sucks. The pool is nice, they did a great job on the pool. It's the water, the chlorine and the pH. They can't seem to balance. I want to open it but I can't get the health inspector to approve it until they're passed and so far I've gotten nowhere with them. It's just been a disaster for the last month. For what they did and the very high quality the price was good. The follow-up is bad
- NAUTILUS POOLSThye gave me an estimate but I probably won't be building at the new site until my exsiting home sells.
- WATSON'S OF DAYTONIf I could give Watson's of Dayton a score of 0 stars I would at this point. I have shopped at Watson's over the years, and I continue to run into customer service issues. We first bought our pool there and the pool was was incorrectly manufactured, and it was a battle and to get them to agree even though it was obvious that the holes were punched on one side incorrectly as half of one bolt hole was completely open and when the wall went together it would not fully set in the track. STRIKE ONE. Now we ordered a Bull Frog spa that was already on order when we purchased at the end of April. We were told that COVID would not affect us receiving the spa so we went with that one instead of one that was already in stock. We continued to have to call for updates after a month and a half of no news and expecting to get a call for delivery, to find that due to COVID the spa still had not even started being manufactured. Which I have no issue with and understand that COVID is causing delays everywhere but to have to call to find out this info was my first issue, I should have been notified of the delay. We were then given a date of July for it to be completed the day after I still had heard nothing so I again called to find out it still not in production yet. We were again give another date, again no update from Watson took me calling again to find out it again is still not in production. All I asked for is a little customer service post the sale especially for something that cost as much as this spa. Watson assigned someone to keep me updated which started out well but then again nothing until I was told it would deliver on the following Wednesday. I was told I would get a call Monday to schedule, Tuesday at 4PM I finally called to find they just put us on a deliver list at a time that would not work for us. I told them that it had to be before 5PM which I was told it would be delivered by 4PM and they would have time to get it in and be gone before I need to leave which I agreed to. It is now Wednesday and at 5 till 4PM I called since I had heard nothing, to find that they were doing an install and then had another and would not be at our home until after 6PM which is still even after what we were originally told. With all of the issues getting this spa we were told we would be first on the deliver list the day it arrived.. Look that just appears to be another lie... Now I call back in to tell them it needs to be delivered the following morning which I am told they don't deliver spas on Thursdays. BUYER BEWARE... Watson like all company's has been affected by COVID which is not an issue the issue is instead of just being honest they continue to lie to a customer, and I am sure I am not the only one. Watson's should be ashamed of their poor customer support, and in ability to communicate with a customer that paid in full. DO NOT PAY IN FULL until you get your product from Watson's then maybe they will work better with you. ***UPDATE*** Sales manager Drew called to tell me they could not deliver and then told me he called me on Monday which again was a lie it was Friday. He began to argue the point (extremely rude poor customer service) so I spoke with my wife and we canceled our order. We will take our money elsewhere and that will be the last time I ever do business with Watson's and I will continue to tell everyone that I ever speak with about this.. I hope this make to look elsewhere for your products as well after reading
- Quality Pools for LessThis man was extremely rude to me. He was not happy that I got his number from angies list! However he did say he does not do above ground pool installation.
- A Final Touch Decks & PoolsBEWARD!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! It all started so well. Jason came to the house and worked with us to pick out the perfect pool. Jason sent a known drug addict to install the pool. The drug addict requested payment up font and never completed the work. We ended up staining the deck ourselves........ The pool did get installed, but after after a few months the filter began to leak. Jason said he would replace the filter whereas it was under warranty. We scheduled the work to be done and he never showed up. Then he began not returning our phone calls. He repeatedly made appointments, but never showed up to complete the work. The filter is unusable and we had to close the pool early this season. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
Last update on May 17, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Dayton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
A few factors influence how much it costs to fill a pool with water. We break down the cost to fill your pool so you can budget for summertime fun.
Excited to relax and soak in your hot tub at your new home? Learn how to safely move a hot tub in this easy-to-follow nine-step guide.
Find swimming pool companies in
- New Lebanon,
- West Milton,
- West Carrollton,
- Huber Heights,
- Tipp City,
- Ludlow Falls,
- West Alexandria,
swimming pool companies in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Diamond Custom Creations416 Ohio Ave
Troy, Ohio 45373
- Diamond Custom Creations
- FS Construction6349 Winding Creek Blvd
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
- FS Construction
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Pools-HD228 Rachel Lane
Middletown, Ohio 45042
- Quality Pools for Less5575 Chesapeake Way
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
- Quality Pools for Less
- RICK WAIBEL POOLS6715 FLETCHER CHAPEL RD
South Charleston, Ohio 45368
- RICK WAIBEL POOLS
- S & D landscaping and construction855 N South St
Wilmington, Ohio 45177
- S & D landscaping and construction