If the sight of dated, peeling wallpaper keeps you up at night, you’re not alone. Wallpaper removal is one of the most requested home updates. From materials to labor, here’s all you need to know about wallpaper removal costs.
Get matched with top wallpaper removal services in Dayton, OH
There are 25 highly-rated local wallpaper removal services.
Recent Wallpaper Removal Reviews in Dayton
- Coleman Premier PaintingJason did a great job. He got done in 2 days what would have taken me a lot more time. I would hire him again.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsGreat! Donnie was very responsive and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. I will definitely hire him again if I need any other work done
- AquaProof IncJames Cline was the one that took everything down and they just did an excellent job. They cleaned up perfectly with no mud left on the street. They are also very courteous. The put plastic down on my driveway to make sure nothing got on my driveway to scratch it. They always came on time and worked hard all day long both days. I can do nothing but praise that company, I am just astonished and I would definitely recommend them to anyone
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonEverything was great. Ervine was the gentleman who preformed the work and he was so friendly and efficient. His work was completed quickly and done to perfection. If I ever need anymore rooms painted, I will hire CertaPro again and request Ervine to complete the job for me. The cost was very affordable for the 2 walls and ceiling that I had painted. It was the final step of my kitchen remodel and I could not be more pleased
- Spivey's Premier Painting LLCTerry quickly returned my phone message about setting up a time for an estimate, arrived promptly for the estimate, and they arrived as expected to do the work. All painted surfaces look great. When they removed the wallpaper in my foyer, there was some residual backing from a previous wallpaper that had to be removed and was very difficult to get off. They persisted, though! They finally stripped down the entire vaulted foyer, repaired the imperfections in the wall, and treated an old water spot. The painted foyer now looks beautiful. They also painted the vaulted ceilings in the living room and foyer. The work was done very professionally and courteously, and they took great care to leave everything clean. I would recommend them without reservation
- Spivey's Premier Painting LLCWe signed the contract in Aug 2012 and scheduled the painting to be done between Oct 20 and Nov 20. Prior to painting 3 of the bedrooms and the hallway floors were refinished and stained. We finally were able to coordinate our travel schedule and Terry's work schedule and settle on 11/13 as the start date. Terry was prompt and his team went to work. They were neat, cleaning up as they went being careful of the room's contents and newly refinished floors. The results were outstanding, the completed look exceeded our expectations. They finished ahead of schedule! Terry works hard to accommodate special needs or requests in order for the homeowner to be completely satisfied with the completed work. I would recommend Spivey Painting to anyone needing exterior or inside painting; you will not be disappointed with the results
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonWe have used Certa Pro several times in the past for interior wallpaper removal with drywall repair and paint. Our home will be going on the market and we wanted to present the best possible look for potential buyers. Tony and his crew did an outstanding job of removing the wallpaper, patch or repair the walls and paint. They were prompt, worked hard with very little down time and presented us with an outstanding look for the family room. They were in and out in less than the estimated time and we couldn't be happier with the result. The crew cleaned up and moved the furniture back prior to completion of the job
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonPainting crew that came out were very professional. Communicated well with office staff as to what they would be doing. They worked around our staff as to not be in our way. Completed the job on time and cleaned up everything. No mess left behind.
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLCInitial call returned promptly. Very good communication with the business owner. He promptly returned calls regarding questions. Workers were courteous, on time. Several different people worked on the project. It was completed to our satisfaction and in a timely fashion. We would recommend this business
Wallpaper Removal Services in Dayton
- Business Description:Have been a full service painter for the past 20 years. If it can be painted I probably have. I have worked in new construction, commercial and residential. If you want a new look for your kitchen, I also do cabinets! If you have a need then I'm YOUR painter! Leave a message, call or text for a no cost estimateRecent Review:McKelvy's Painting did a wonderful job painting the room and ceiling that needed work after a bathroom remodel caused some water damage. They took extra care to make the water damage to the ceiling disappear. They showed up on time, and cleaned up after they were finished. Would definitely hire again, highly recommendMike S.
- Business Description:Wesley Painting, LLC is a family-owned and operated business founded by Chris Caupp based in the greater Dayton, OH area. We believe in providing the highest quality work for our clients at a fair price. Our commitment is your complete satisfaction, and we never leave a job until you are happy and ready to sign off on the project. Inside or out, we’re ready to update your home into the living space your family will love for years to come. OUR VALUES: honesty, integrity and professionalism fam..Recent Review:Great! Chris and his team were very professional. Great customer service! House looks great. Hired them to paint most of the rooms in my house and some of the door trims. Paint job looks professional and Chris was very concerned about making sure they did a job I was happy with. They did some extra smaller things without charging extra too. Helped me rehang a door, take down a door. Gave great tips on the painting I was doingBrittany T.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:All went smoothly, and I’m pleased with the finished product. Will definitely hire again!Linda A.
- Business Description:15 Professional Painters. Cost is determined by each individual job. No service charges and we offer free written estimates. Feel free to contact University Painters through email.Recent Review:We are very pleased with University Painters here in Dayton. Chris Reck arrived on-time, walked around with us and listened intently, then did an excellent job giving us an estimate. There was also good communication to schedule a time for the painters to arrive. The painter Brandon did an outstanding job! Not only was he punctual, but very professional in both conduct and workmanship. He took some requested changes in the work in stride and corrected the very few mistakes in workmanship without question. We would definitely hire University Painters again and by-name request Brandon to do the workAlan P.
- Business Description:Interior and Exterior Painting, Home Improvement's, Deck and Fencing, Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling. We are a family owned business. We treat our customers like family. We take pride in doing great work and leaving the customer happyRecent Review:Great. All workers were courteous, soft spoken, highly capable and always went above and beyond expectations. Great crew. Great job. Would recommend them/have recommended them!!! ThanksGlenn S.
- Business Description:Dave’s Handyman Service is a family and Veteran owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience. I opened Dave’s Handyman Service because I take pride in working with my hands and seeing the finished results for my customers. The reason I opened my own handyman service is because being a small company allows me to be at every job, give personal attention to my customers, and have the flexibility to adjust the scope of work based on my customer’s needs without needi..Recent Review:Called Dave after seeing his reviews on Angie's List. Dave arrived on time and quoted a price for replacing a rotted out window sash on a large specialty window. He immediately went to get the materials and returned to finish the project within a couple of hours. Window looks great, paint matched, and saved me a lot of money compared to having to replace the window. Great guy, knows what he is doing and would highly recommendLarry K.
- Business Description:Local and Long Distance Movers in Cincinnati Whether you’re moving to or from the heart of the downtown Riverfront in Cincinnati, planning a move in the east end, or any of the surrounding Cinci metro areas, our top-rated Cincinnati movers will ensure an easy, seamless transition! Moving can certainly be stressful and time-consuming, which is exactly why you should hire reputable, experienced professionals to guarantee a smooth move. Our skilled Cincinnati movers will help walk you through..Recent Review:Great. The company followed through on every request, was on time and communicative. My furniture made it to its destination safely and without harm.kelsey s.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com; Additional contact - Kristen Ober, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He was recommended by the fire department in my area. Tom arrived promptly. He gave me different options for installing the box. He described how it was used and worked with me on the best placement. He did an excellent job. He seems like he enjoys his work and was pleasant to work with. I would recommend him and hire him again. We are going to discuss some other general work he can do for me going forwardDR M.
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANYRecent Review:It went really well! They finished the project earlier than they originally projected. They were also very open and communicative about color changes and options.Michael B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1993 and by being a family-owned business this allows us to be able to keep our prices lower than other painting contractors without sacrificing quality. We are proud to say that we have had many happy customers throughout the years in the Miami Valley area. We have had excellent ratings on Angie's List and, as always, a good standing with the Springboro Chamber of Commerce-Lebanon area Chamber of Commerce.. We are Insured and Bonded. We accept all major credit ..Recent Review:I used Spivey's Premier Painting years ago for exterior painting and did not hesitate to call them again. As expected, he provided a very reasonable estimate. He power washed the exterior, then came back two weeks later and painted the trim of my two-story home. The work as done very professionally. There were no areas where they dripped paint on any other surfaces, even when they painted the shutters adjacent to the brick. He even repaired a loose soffit and caulked an area around a bay window before painting these. The finished product looks greatDavid G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper removal service articles
One highly rated handyman offers four easy steps for removing old wallpaper from your walls while preparing them for a fresh coat of paint.
Find wallpaper removal services in
- New Lebanon
- West Milton
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Ludlow Falls
- West Alexandria
wallpaper removal services in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AJR Painting7849 Ninevah Rd
- All American Painting & Restoration119 Big Pine Rd
- All American Water Restoration Inc6330 Old Cheney Hwy
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- All Pro Select Painting LLC1045 Robinette Ave
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All-Ways Painting910 Weinland St.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Amethyst Painting And Design1506 Chapel St
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANSLEY-LENZ PAINTING & ROOFING SERVICEP O BOX 1302
- ANTHONY JAMES PAINTING33 S. St. Clair Street
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ASH PAINTING INC6591 Brigham Sq Apt 4
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Cabaniss PaintingP.O. Box 783
- Caldwell Custom Finishes5924 Hithergreen Dr.
- CARLS PAPER HANGER967 BRIMSTONE RD
- Cavanaugh Painting65 Crockett Dr
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- CHRIS AXT PAINTING36 MEADOW DR
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cindy Ater Decorating Design Service3840 Old Columbus Road
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Cougar Construction2812 Walford Drive
- CRESS WALLPAPERING9665 Cedar Knoll Dr
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Curtis Painting & Home Repair814 N Market St
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.
- Insurance Services Unlimited2645 Valley St.
- Insurance Services Unlimited
- M & T Builders114 peacock ave
- McKelvy's Painting2550 Addison-New Carlisle Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Met contracting LLC958 Oakland Ave
- Metro Painting, LLC208 E. Trotwood Blvd.
- Miami Valley Construction Group, LLC1355 Enterprise Lane
- Miami Valley Professional Painting LLC4932 Stoneyview Ct
Huber Heights, Ohio
- Miami Valley Waste Removal LLC1049 Riverside Dr
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- MJM Painting and Home Services508 Unger Ave
- Moving Ahead Services607 Shepherd Dr Unit 8
- M & T Builders
- ObliquityArt450 Forest Ave
- Pappaw's Home Repairs11163 Gerlaugh Rd.
- Peebles Homes and Remodeling4400 Willow Creek Circle
- Perfection Painting432 Tillotson Pl
- Pro Painting Solutions4538 Dolley Dr
- Pro PaintworksPO Box 49068
- Pro Star Property Services10689 W. Versailles Rd
- Prudential Construction Group140 N Keowee Street 105
- Pappaw's Home Repairs
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC1862 Russet Ave
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC