Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Dayton, OH
There are 74 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Dayton
- Back Wood Custom Builds LLCMy porch/deck is very nice. I am very satisfied so far. Zach is. Returning to fix width of one step and I appreciate that.
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCAwesome! Crew was very friendly, cleaned up area when done,and finished the job faster than I expected ! Appreciated the time Bob spent with us before the work was done. Bob wanted to make sure he knew what we wanted done. We would defiantly will use this company down the road !
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- C & A ContractingAlex and Collin were extremely responsive and communicated throughout the process to let us know what was going on. The crew was very professional and got the job completed quickly. We love our new deck!
- Builders Group ConstructionMy wife and I weren’t even 100% sure what we wanted the end result to look like when we started communicating back in the winter, but BGC helped us get to a deck that we love. They were all a pleasure to work with. Mark guided us through options and pricing. For the year our and install, Hunter and his crew were outstanding and really nice people. One of the best home project contractor experiences we’ve ever had and we have had neighbors already comment on how great our new deck looks. Highly recommend read less
- Faith BuiltOur new deck is gorgeous and exceeded our expectations! We couldn't be more pleased! I have never met or worked with such a great crew of people. They were so nice and friendly. Even with a few changes in design they worked to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Always on time and backyard was totally cleaned up at the end of the day! So glad we found and chose Faith Built for the job and will absolutely use them for any future projects. We have already told friends how wonderful they are. Thank you Faith Built! read less
- Weaver DeckingIt went well. Their crew was friendly and respectful. They cleaned up the site and completed the job to my satisfaction.
- Weaver DeckingThis is one of the most professional craftsman I have ever had perform a project on my home. His prices are very reasonable and his work was extremely well done! He gives attention to detail and worked closely with my wife and me to assure our expectations were not only met, but exceeded. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Weaver! read less
- Ohio Exteriors LLCResponsive to our particular needs and challenges. Work performed on a timely basis and in the specific manner requested. Pricing was reasonable.
- Decks and BeyondIt went great! They did a excellent job. Did exactly what we wanted. Very nice and polite workers. Would definitely hire again and recommend to others.
Deck Companies in Dayton
- Business Description:We can do all interior and most exterior projects for your home or business! We are dedicated to our clients satisfaction, time, and budgets! We are a locally owned and operated business, and look forward to working with you read lessRecent Review:Pros: According to contractor, these extra services were provided at no cost: “Used additional gallons of paint to re-do the priming and painting; used additional trim around the foundation posts and windows; and replaced the boxes and brought them to code.” (1) The contractor never provided me with a written work start date or schedule of days and daily time range when work would be performed. This info would have helped me plan my work day. No one wants to be in the bed when the contractor is ringing the doorbell to start work –AND- a customer is better able to plan his workdays when he has an idea of the time the contractor will be working in the home. (2) The contractor did not show up for work the first day work was supposed to start. (3) The Contractor refused to apply wood filler to the wood paneling on walls (to make walls look like drywall) before priming and painting the walls. He claimed the wood filler would crack. (I had this done in a former home and 9 months later, before my departure from the house, there was no cracking—See Photo 4). (4) The contractor failed to order the carpet for the stairwell in well in advance of the work start date; and as a result, learned the carpet I selected was on backorder so a substitute had to be selected. (5) The first day of work, the contractor left my home without notifying me. As a result, my garage door was left open—making it easy for someone to steal items in my garage or even break into my living area and assaulting/killing me. The contractor basically performed all the tasks in the contract, but the quality of the painting (See Photo 1) and finishing of the baseboard was questionable (See Photo 2). I would be hesitant to hire this contractor again because it would be too cumbersome for me to attach a detailed military specification-type Addendum to the contract to ensure there is a “meeting of the minds” on all things related to the contractual work. For example, I thought removing all nails/screws from wall and correcting imperfections before sanding and painting was standard for professional painting jobs. This contractor does not necessarily agree. Also, I wanted the walls to have a polished look, but instead it looks like what it—painted wood paneling. Consequently, my new, stylish wall light sconces (See Photo 3) look out of place on the walls. I’ll need to find another contractor who will prepare the walls the way I recommended/provided photos to communicate my vision of the finished walls (See Photo 4 read lessArmenda D.
- Business Description:At Decks and Beyond we specialize in decks, fences, garages, sheds, and pole barns. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and can help you every step of the way. No job is too big or too small for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it for over 25 years now! read lessRecent Review:Decks and Beyond did a professional job. After an issue with communication, Russ Miller contacted us immediately, listened to my issues and came through with resolving them quickly. After that minor issue was resolved, the work done was great and we were very pleased. We would recommend them read lessHeather D.
- Business Description:CELEBRATING OUR 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Deck & Fence Renewal Systems is a family owned business serving the greater Dayton area since 1993. We offer Deck and Fence cleaning and sealing.Repair, Replacement and Installation. Since we do it all we can provide a service that will fit any budget. We strive for customer satisfaction and after 25 years in business and thousands of jobs completed that is what you will get when you choose Deck and Fence Renewal systems for your needs. Please visit our.. read lessRecent Review:Have not done yet...but plan to hire him, in the Fall when wood is more availableGail H.
- Business Description:Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Ba.. read lessRecent Review:Deck Rebuild Great, we built a massive deck structure 30 years ago. It was time to repair or replace it. Boards were shot, railing had splinters, spindles dried out. Contacted Troy at Vineyard Construction. Discussed a deck rebuild. I believed this to be replacing floor boards, railing and the spindles. Troys workers Zak and Dan, took our existing deck down to the frame, only thing left were our posts we could reuse. They completely rebuilt it from there. We couldn’t be happier. Looks brand new. Vineyard was on time, professional, and responsive to us. Crew added deck touches we didn’t even realize. Pricing was very fair with no issues at all as we went along. Crew cleaned the site up and hauled all debris away. All paperwork, contract, and payments were done electronically in a safe and convenient manner. Sadie Vineyard responded quickly to request with good customer service. I would indeed recommend them to our neighbors and friends read lessgene k.
- Business Description:C & A Contracting is a locally owned and operated business that is providing Deck Installation. We have over 10 years of experience so we know what it takes to get the job done right. Our crew is knowledgeable and dedicated to treating our customers homes as if they were our own. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful deck! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home read lessRecent Review:Alex and Collin were extremely responsive and communicated throughout the process to let us know what was going on. The crew was very professional and got the job completed quickly. We love our new deck!Robin T.
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANYRecent Review:It went really well! They finished the project earlier than they originally projected. They were also very open and communicative about color changes and options.Michael B.
- Business Description:The Team at Eagle Fence & Construction Inc is dedicated to Installing only the best American-made Fencing products to protect your home, Business, or Farm. Regular customers payment on completion for standard fencing and other terms for special ordered materials read lessRecent Review:My experience with this company was extraordinary! They came out within a few days of me initially contacting them to get an estimate for my yard. They have high-tech tools to help figure out property lines and they were thorough to make sure the property lines were correct; as a new home owner, this was very comforting! Eagle Fence & Construction promised me that the "estimate" would be the final price, even if they encountered difficulties or unforeseen obstacles, which gave me peace knowing what my final price would be. Within a few weeks of their initial visit, they were out working on my fence. It was a rainy, wet week, but they came out anyway and worked so hard to get the job done. The team was professional, worked really hard, and took care of my yard; nothing was torn up or damaged, in fact, they left my yard even nicer than it was before! After the job was done, I was so absolutely thrilled. I now have a beautiful, sturdy fence to complete my backyard and it's all thanks to this company. The price was fair, the work was exceptional, and the quality is unbeatable. If you are looking to invest in a fence, I would highly recommend working with Eagle Fence & Construction read lessSarah D.
- Business Description:Fabricate and install our own aluminum products thereby eliminating a middle man and allowing your dollar to go farther. We will provide free estimates and consultation. Accept your check or VISA, MC, AE.Recent Review:Mark and his crew did a great job on our 4 seasons room. We needed extra space and they did quality, professional work at a competitive price. Their price includes everything and there are no "hidden" costs or gimmicks. The room is well-insulated with real windows and the HVAC unit keeps it plenty warm in the winter for true year-round use. We had some delays in construction because of COVID, but any time there was a problem Mark addressed it immediately and made sure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend the Patio Room Factory read lessShawn M.
- Business Description:We have 10 years experience in home remodeling but many of our employees and contractors have decades of experience. We focus on major remodels, additions, and new construction. In addition, we complete kitchens, baths, basements, build bars & decks. We strive to be as efficient as possible to ensure timely project completion and exceptional workmanship. Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/magnetichomeservices/ read lessRecent Review:The finished product of our master bathroom was great! Jake and Steve did great work and we couldn’t be happier. There were some hiccups with the timeline but we were confident we would be pleased with the renovation! We would recommend them to others looking for home renovation services read lessJayme P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience. We know how important family is so we strive to offer families with the highest quality of service. We specialize in James Hardie & Cedar siding, roofing, seamless gutters, and gutter protection products at a price that fits every budget. EMA Construction treats others the way they want their family treated; with honesty, integrity and respect. EMA Construction pays great attention to detail. From measuring a job, pick.. read lessRecent Review:Great job. Responded right away to quote request. Showed up on time for estimate and provided details as promised. Timely and accurate communication in regard to scheduling. Performed the job as agreed and cleaned up the job site. Gutters look great read lessMarianne K.
Deals in Dayton for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- New Lebanon
- West Milton
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Ludlow Falls
- West Alexandria
deck & porch contractors in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Restoration8873 Clyo Rd
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A & T ORNAMENTAL IRON415 E SYCAMORE ST
- A Better Backyard2851 St Rte 138
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A UNIQUE HOME CONTRACTOR2735 BIG WOODS TRL
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A1 Roofing & Home ImprovementPO Box 509
- A2 Quality Home ImprovementPO Box 615
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Accurate Carpentry3918 Mill Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- AF1 Contractors18 Southard Ln
- Affordable Fence2369 Valley St
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AJR Painting7849 Ninevah Rd
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- allstar construction911 hamlet dr
- Allstate Fence20562 Fayetteville Blanchester Rd
- AlphaOne Exteriors2736 Hutchins Ct
- Alscape Land Design LLC145 Heathcliff Rd Uppr
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN HOMECRAFT2093 HILLTOP RD
- AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERS8441 Edgeview Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Americas Decorative Concrete1857 St Rt 571 W
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- Ansonia Lumber CoPO Box 247
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio237 South Main St.
- Archetype Construction LLC16000 Kirkwood Rd
- Architectural Roofing and Construction1923 W Bataan Dr
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Artisan Handyman Services8036 Hetzler Rd
- Artisans Concrete & Construction4511 Hoffman Dr
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A & C Restoration
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B&M handyman sarvice804 Horner Chapel Rd
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- BEDE HARDSCAPING AND LANDSCAPING2651 PENEWIT RD
Spring Valley, Ohio
- Betterliving Sunrooms and Awnings
West Chester, Ohio
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BLADECUTTERS LAWN AND LDSCPG5440 N DIXIE DR
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bowman Floor & Home2620 W Market St
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- Brogan Builders3816 Biers Run Rd
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Builder For Him LLC3012 Rushland Drive
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- BUILT-MORE CONSTRUCTION1047 BERRY HILL RD
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- C N J Wolfe Construction8020 Blackbird Ln
- C W Miller Remodeling2075 Erickman Ln
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- C&S ContractorsP.O. Box
- C&V Concrete and Construction1713 Willamet Rd.
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Carter Lumber601 Tallmadge Rd
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Dayton6258 Executive Blvd
- Chateau Group Construction1664 E State Rt 73
- C N J Wolfe Construction