Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2006

For over 60 years, the professionals at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning have been providing prompt and friendly service to residential, commercial and industrial customers in need of heating, air conditioning and plumbing service. Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. Our customers trust in our ability to find solutions to their problems in an efficient manner, whether its for plumbing repair in Dayton, drain clearing in Oakwood, heating repair in Kettering or a bathroom remodel in Springboro. We can provide you with solutions in all these areas no matter where you live in the Miami Valley....

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi

06/22/2020

VERY well! I've had Korrect plumbing do work for me before. Each time I have them do work. They provide quality work. The person doing the work was, professional, courteous, and a fast worker. He cleaned the work area completely. I was very happy with the end product. I will use Korrect again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

08/15/2019

I have hired Korrect to install a toilet, do yearly inspections of my boiler, and open clogged drains. Each time Korrect Plumbing has sent s qualified person to perform the work. Each one a professional,and excellent technician. The last one that did work at my home was Dan. He was professional, knowledgeable, and quickly solved my problem. i would recommend Korrect to my neighbors and anyone need...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

02/05/2019

The Korrect person showed up on time. he was very polite. Went to work right away. In 15 minutes drain was running again. He was professional answered several questions. Korrect repeated their excellent performance again. Will continue to use them in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogged a kitchen drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

10/30/2018

They did a very good job. Replaced our sump pump and added check valve to our water backup system to bring up to code.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump and add backflow check valve

CATEGORY plumbing

10/18/2018

I've had Korrect perform work for me three times this year. Each job was different. Each time the person sent was professional, polite, and answered all of my questions. The person this time was no different. He answered all my question explain what he was doing and why and perform quality work. I would recommend Korrect to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clog removed. Air vent for bathroom plumbing checked for blockage.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing. Heating & Air Conditioning. Bathroom Remodeling. Drains & Jetting.

Air Duct Cleaning. Oil Furnaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing