Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2006

For over 60 years, the professionals at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning have been providing prompt and friendly service to residential, commercial and industrial customers in need of heating, air conditioning and plumbing service. Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. Our customers trust in our ability to find solutions to their problems in an efficient manner, whether its for plumbing repair in Dayton, drain clearing in Oakwood, heating repair in Kettering or a bathroom remodel in Springboro. We can provide you with solutions in all these areas no matter where you live in the Miami Valley....

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
CJS Heating & Air

CJS Heating & Air has been in business for 20+ years and is dedicated to serving our customers with the highest level of respect. It is our goal to make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work and service that is provided. We want to leave every home knowing that our customers are happy with the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products and services they received. CJS has highly trained and certified HVAC heating technicians. All of our technicians go through a very rigorous drug, and background check as well as intense continuing education classes. This gives our customers the peace of mind in knowing that they have the absolute safest and best team in their home. CJS is proud of the hard work and dedication that it has given the Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area over the last 20 years. We strive to be better than your average central heating and air conditioning company. During the 2007, 2008, and 2009 season C J S was presented with the President's Award. Only a very select few companies around the world ever receive this award. It shows that C J S is dedicated to customer service. We want to go that extra mile to ensure that you have the very best when it comes to your home comfort. In choosing C J S Heating & Air you are choosing a company that has your very best interest in mind. You get safe, knowledgeable, dependable trustworthy technicians that stand behind their work because they are proud of what they do. With C J S you get nothing but the best. And remember, "Night or Day….We're A Call Away!!" We are there when you need us. No matter what time of day or night it is. So put your trust in us because our mission is to make your experience with C J S the best you've ever had..

Offers by CJS Heating & Air on Angi
Logan A/C & Heat Services

Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company by readers of Dayton Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has called Dayton home since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi

08/26/2021

I installed this faucet 15 years ago. It took my about 3 hours. I bought a new one to replace it from Lowe's would install in for $90. I really don't trust Lowe's install services. I called Korrect because I knew I would get quality work. They cost a bit more but, were well worth the money. The person had to overcome a small problem with a rusty bolt. But, had the faucet install in 30 minutes. Noa...

Description of Work
Install Kitchen faucet

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

06/22/2020

VERY well! I've had Korrect plumbing do work for me before. Each time I have them do work. They provide quality work. The person doing the work was, professional, courteous, and a fast worker. He cleaned the work area completely. I was very happy with the end product. I will use Korrect again.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

08/15/2019

I have hired Korrect to install a toilet, do yearly inspections of my boiler, and open clogged drains. Each time Korrect Plumbing has sent s qualified person to perform the work. Each one a professional,and excellent technician. The last one that did work at my home was Dan. He was professional, knowledgeable, and quickly solved my problem. i would recommend Korrect to my neighbors and anyone need...

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category drain cleaning

02/05/2019

The Korrect person showed up on time. he was very polite. Went to work right away. In 15 minutes drain was running again. He was professional answered several questions. Korrect repeated their excellent performance again. Will continue to use them in the future

Description of Work
unclogged a kitchen drain

Category drain cleaning

10/30/2018

They did a very good job. Replaced our sump pump and added check valve to our water backup system to bring up to code.

Description of Work
Replace sump pump and add backflow check valve

Category plumbing

Plumbing. Heating & Air Conditioning. Bathroom Remodeling. Drains & Jetting.

Air Duct Cleaning. Oil Furnaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing