Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2006

7967 W 3rd St

Dayton, OH 45417

For over 60 years, the professionals at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning have been providing prompt and friendly service to residential, commercial and industrial customers in need of heating, air conditioning and plumbing service. Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. Our customers trust in our ability to find solutions to their problems in an efficient manner, whether its for plumbing repair in Dayton, drain clearing in Oakwood, heating repair in Kettering or a bathroom remodel in Springboro. We can provide you with solutions in all these areas no matter where you live in the Miami Valley....

08/26/2021

Gary S.

I installed this faucet 15 years ago. It took my about 3 hours. I bought a new one to replace it from Lowe's would install in for $90. I really don't trust Lowe's install services. I called Korrect because I knew I would get quality work. They cost a bit more but, were well worth the money. The person had to overcome a small problem with a rusty bolt. But, had the faucet install in 30 minutes. Noah was professional polite and very much knew what he was doing. I'm glad I call Korrect. And definitely will use them again!!!

Description of Work
Install Kitchen faucet

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

06/22/2020

Gary S.

VERY well! I've had Korrect plumbing do work for me before. Each time I have them do work. They provide quality work. The person doing the work was, professional, courteous, and a fast worker. He cleaned the work area completely. I was very happy with the end product. I will use Korrect again.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

08/15/2019

Gary S.

I have hired Korrect to install a toilet, do yearly inspections of my boiler, and open clogged drains. Each time Korrect Plumbing has sent s qualified person to perform the work. Each one a professional,and excellent technician. The last one that did work at my home was Dan. He was professional, knowledgeable, and quickly solved my problem. i would recommend Korrect to my neighbors and anyone needing plumbing expertise.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category drain cleaning

02/05/2019

Gary S.

The Korrect person showed up on time. he was very polite. Went to work right away. In 15 minutes drain was running again. He was professional answered several questions. Korrect repeated their excellent performance again. Will continue to use them in the future

Description of Work
unclogged a kitchen drain

Category drain cleaning

10/30/2018

Blair P.

They did a very good job. Replaced our sump pump and added check valve to our water backup system to bring up to code.

Description of Work
Replace sump pump and add backflow check valve

10/18/2018

Gary S.

I've had Korrect perform work for me three times this year. Each job was different. Each time the person sent was professional, polite, and answered all of my questions. The person this time was no different. He answered all my question explain what he was doing and why and perform quality work. I would recommend Korrect to others.

Description of Work
Drain clog removed. Air vent for bathroom plumbing checked for blockage.

09/10/2018

Gary S.

Clint was the Korrect representative that worked on my boiler. He arrived on time. Was very professional and polite. I had several general question to ask him. He answered all of them and was very helpful. I would not hesitate to call Korrect again and will recommend them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Annual boiler inspection

06/25/2018

Luis M.

It went great. The plumber displayed great professionalism in seeking the leak in the wall. He systematically checked the plumbing beyond just the puncture. He determined the corrosion extended beyond the leak and after consultation with me replaced several feet of plumbing fixing the problem we called about; as well as future problems. Thank you, job well done.

Description of Work
Fixed in wall plumbing that was leaking.

06/12/2018

Judith P.

I had another plumber who wanted to cut into my wall to fix a recurring leak in the plumbing under my kitchen sink so I decided to get a second opinion. We had put in a new deep sink and it kept leaking. When I called Korrect they understood the parts that were needed fixed the plumbing and no more leaks for about a year now.

Description of Work
Fix leak kitchen.

06/12/2018

Judith P.

I called Korrect after having water leaking from under the sink about 8 times. The plumber I had been using said it had been hooked up backwards and because the sink was so deep they would have to relocate the pipes and gave me an estimate of $600.00 to 1200.00 plus parts. I wanted a second opinion. Korrect came out and with a new trap had everything hooked up and going in a little over an hour. I will be using this great company from now on.

Description of Work
New drain installed for deep sink and reinstalled garbage disposal.

05/28/2018

Jan G.

They found the suspected source in a short time and replaced a valve (went ahead and replaced both as they were old) in laundry room. Told me to call if there was more water and they would come again but all was well.

Description of Work
To find source of leaking into a room close to laundry room.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/09/2018

Gary S.

The best review I can give Korrect is that I would not hesitate to call them for any future plumbing or heating problems. I would also recommend them to my neighbors. Korrect plumbing just left my house after installing a new toilet. The plumbers name was Tom. The price charged for the new toilet and labor was reasonable. Tom was very efficient in removing the old toilet,and installing the new one. He cleaned-up his work area and removed the packaging and parts left over from the old toilet. He was very pleasant to deal with and seemed to be a VERY skilled and experienced plumber. I feel confident that I will not have any problems with this toilet for years to come.

Description of Work
Replace old toilet with new one

03/19/2018

John D.

I installed central air (heating/cooling) for an 1800 sf house without prior ductwork. It was great working with Josh, David, Mike and crew. It was a challenging install without a basement/crawlspace in a two-story house. Required running ductwork in a couple closets and behind a few walls. Everything was done professionally and works great. Install took approximately 7 days total work.

Description of Work
New Air Conditioner/Heater, Add Duct Work for Central Air

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/01/2018

Donald E.

. . . and Korrect got here promptly and professionally and got everything right again!

Description of Work
One thing led to another starting with a clogged drain and a missing wax ring and messed up clean-out cover and gunked-up tank components , , ,

12/11/2017

Brenda T.

He was a very positive and uplifting person. He was easy to talk and explain things to. The pipe was fixed really fast and he cleaned up any mess. I will recommend Korrect to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Description of Work
A leak in my bathroom toilet. From my description of the leak, he knew what was wrong. I thought it was much bigger leak than it was.

12/10/2017

Angelo S.

Korrect Plumbing was able to help me on short notice. They are larger than most plumbing companies may be the reason. They immediately saw a problem with my current water heater installation. The flue pipe had hardly any slope to it. This meant they needed to install a shorter than average water heater. Again, since they were a larger company, they had many water heaters in their warehouse and were able to find one that would work. Another technician delivered the water heater in about 15 minutes. When draining the old water heater, the floor drain become clogged and a drain specialist was sent within a few minutes. The floor drain had been a problem for several years and is now working. Korrect Plumbing also checked the warranty for the existing water heater. It was still under warranty which saved me quite a bit. The water heater was then changed out quickly. Job time was a little over two hours. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Water heater started leaking on Friday afternoon. Korrect Plumbing installed new water heater and also fixed a clogged drain.

11/20/2017

Lisa N.

Overall pleased with this project. I had a dripping spigot that needed replaced. Korrect came, replaced it, and charged a little less than I paid elsewhere three years ago to replace another spigot. I still have drywall holes to repair, which is annoying but not unexpected for this type of replacement. The technician assures me that the spigot is securely against the masonry, but it clearly has two screw holes in the mounting plate, and only one screw, and the omission is very noticeable. I assume that this is because they didn't want to drill a new hole in the masonry. If it holds up, it's fine, I guess. We shall see.

Description of Work
Outdoor spigot replacement

11/16/2017

Norm P.

Best plumbing company I have worked with. Matt (think this was name of technician) was very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. A really great job.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced and home water control valve installed . Sprinkler water stops replaced.

11/14/2017

Mark N.

I called Korrect on a Sunday and left a message. Their outgoing message clearly explained emergency call procedures and fees and this was appreciated. I requested a call back Monday morning and that occurred in a timely fashion. The call itself, though, was very disappointing. When the rep heard the model (Whirlpool) of the water heater, he more or less ended the conversation. He told me they did not stock parts for that brand and that I needed to call Whirlpool directly, order any needed parts myself and then call back to schedule once I had these in hand. I tried to explain there may be other issues - noise/pressure in the pipes in particular - that I was concerned may be part of a bigger problem. I didn't feel I was qualified to assess the issue and didn't necessarily want to be ordering parts if I can only guess at the problem. I am an able adult and am seeking other solutions but what if I was not? I think about my parents, for example, who would just need help from the first step. Would Korrect have arrived and told them to order the part, leaving them without hot water for days? The part in question is not hard to get - just a Honeywell component. A quick Google search shows it available at Amazon, plumbing supply sites, etc. I would think any competent firm focused on the customer would explain "We do not stock that and we charge to visit and assess. Once we know what's really happening we can procure or you can order and we can return to install. Let's work together toward a solution." Really, really disappointed that common-sense Customer Service did not occur with a firm so highly rated on this site.

Description of Work
Our hot water heater stopped working. The control valve returned an error code that indicated via the manual that it and the thermostat - a single Honeywell unit - needed replacement. Because this required connection to the gas line - and because I was concerned there may be other issues that led to the unit failure - I wanted to enlist the services of a professional.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed]. I am sorry you felt our customer service was lower than you expected. We have been dealing with issues with whirlpool water heaters for 10 years and our experience has been frustrating to say the least. The manufacturer changed model #s about 6 times as they worked to improve the gas valve and pilot assembly issues so repair parts are very specific based on the model and serial number of the heater. The bottom line is that most customers were dissasitified with the amount of labor we would charge to make a trip to the home, then order parts, then return to install, then possibly order more parts...etc. As a company we decided the best way to handle that particular brand of water heater is to have the customer provide the parts.

11/10/2017

Robert M.

We don't know what Korrect pays Bryan, but whatever it is, it's not enough!! :o) We could not have been more pleased with the work he did, or the speed with which he made the repairs, or with the cost of the repairs that he made. After studying the iron sewer pipes in the full poured concrete basement of our 80 year old home, and the PVC plumbing and sewer pipes in the full poured concrete basement of our 20 year old addition, Bryan opened a PVC clean out (C/O) in the new basement and determined that the sewer blockage had to be downstream from that location. Next he discovered a PVC C/O outside the new part of the house and, upon opening the C/O, was able to determine that the blockage was in the tile drain running out to the street. In short order, he cabled the outdoor PVC C/O, and opened a blockage at the street end of the tile sewer drain. Moving inside, he replaced the wax ring of the 1st floor toilet in the old part of the house, cleaning up after his work so well that you couldn't tell he had done anything in that bathroom. Then he moved to the kitchen where he cleared out the PVC garbage disposal drain running from the sink to the old basement. Last, he cleaned the sewage backup out of the laundry sink in the old basement which was tied to the iron sewage drain. Before leaving our home Bryan cautioned us, if more sewage drain cleanouts were required in the future, to ensure that the service providers (it will be Korrect again :o) were made aware of the presence of both our PVC and iron outdoor C/Os (he had also discovered this 2nd outdoor C/O) in order to minimize the cost of those future repairs. Summary - 1. great service, 2. rapid assessment/repairs/cleanup, 3. lower than anticipated cost, 4. very pleasant/easy to work with, 5. overall great experience.

Description of Work
Sewer cleaning, replacing wax ring in toilet, cleaning garbage disposal drain from kitchen to basement where it tied to the sewer drain, and cleaning sewage backup in basement laundry sink which was tied to sewer drain.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Bryan is great! Thanks for the review!

10/11/2017

Aaron B.

I found Korrect to be extremely professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They even asked the County to come out and investigate a potential issue with the sewer in order to get a complete perspective on what I might need to have repaired. While initially there were some issues with communication, they made extra effort to make sure everything was worked out, thoroughly investigated, explained, and completed.

Description of Work
We had Korrect out to clear out the main sewer line leading out from the house which had been clogged by the growth of tree roots.

09/25/2017

Cynthia P.

Professional from start to finish. We were delighted!

Description of Work
Installed plumbing to connect wet bar in basement "man cave."

09/21/2017

Christy N.

The plumber arrived on time and did a good job, He caulked nicely around the toilet and even cut the bolts down and tightly secured it with the knobs. He cleaned up after himself and was friendly and professional. I also went ahead and had them replace a cartridge in my faucet in the tub fixing a leak while he was here. I will be having them back out to run a line for my water line to freezer and fix an outside faucet before next spring.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate on installing a new toilet and a few other small jobs for around my house, I hired them to replace the toilet and they scheduled me for the next day, I also had them replace a cartridge which fixed a leak in my tub.

09/20/2017

Dave D.

The work was excellent. The workers provided a description of the work to be performed and completed the projects in a timely and excellent manner. In particular, in the case of the installation of the water-powered backup sump pump the workers discussed their approach to installing the unit and the plumbing necessary to complete the job. I certainly would use Korrect Plumbing for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
I had a water-powered backup sump pump installed, water heater re-plumbed and new shutoff valve installed on a sink.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

09/06/2017

Linda B.

Excellent service in every way! Kept appointments and were punctual in everyway.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater and later, a new air conditioning unit for our home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Beeco Softwater

Beeco Softwater is family-owned and -operated business serving Englewood and the Greater Dayton area for over 50 years. Bill Beeler started the business as Beeco Plumbing in 1966. In 1972, the business became Beeco Plumbing Inc. In 1986, after selling different water softeners for several years, Beeco Plumbing Inc took on the dba name Beeco Softwater and also became a dealer for Hague Water Conditioning. In 2006, after 20 years as a Hague dealer, Beeco Softwater parted ways with Hague and began selling our own equipment, the Aqua Clean water conditioner, featuring the Clack valve. We were impressed with the high quality of the Clack product, the use of a turbulator in the resin tanks, and the dependability and long life of the unit. In 2008, Bill Beeler, while remaining with the company, stepped down as the president and turned the daily operations over to his son, Brian. Both Bill and Brian are state-licensed master plumbers and are currently the only installers of any equipment purchased or rented through Beeco Softwater.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company by readers of Dayton Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has called Dayton home since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Five Star Heating & Cooling

Five Star Heating & Cooling is the premier HVAC provider in the Dayton area, with more than 45 years of experience in the residential heating and cooling business. Contact us today for fast service, furnace and air conditioning maintenance, or the best price on new HVAC equipment and installation. We service all brands, and proudly offer Carrier new equipment installation.

Offers by Five Star Heating & Cooling on Angi

State of Ohio
    Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
    09/30/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Plumbing. Heating & Air Conditioning. Bathroom Remodeling. Drains & Jetting.

Air Duct Cleaning. Oil Furnaces.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

How is Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc overall rated?

Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc open?

Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is open:

What payment options does Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc provide

Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc?

Yes, Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers warranties.

What services does Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer?

Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers the following services: Plumbing. Heating & Air Conditioning. Bathroom Remodeling. Drains & Jetting.

Are there any services Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer?

Air Duct Cleaning. Oil Furnaces.