Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ashland, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ashland
- Ohio Basement SystemsWent great. Very professional from the first phone call to the end. It was scheduled 2 months in advance, the workers showed up on the day they were scheduled and finished on time. It took 2 1/2 days. The crew cleaned up and aside from some dust in the basement and some new concrete you would have never know they were there
- The Trenchless GuysIt went well. Timber and his team were very hard working, honest and keep me up to date as the job progressed. Overall pleased. Would recommend to others.
- Mackin & Sons PlumbingKristian and Mason did a great job on what was a big project; very efficient and professional. They realized that they were going to have to make some changes to the plan because of conditions that only became clear once they got into the project (which we knew ahead of time was a possibility). Kristian kept us fully informed and gave us different options as to how they might proceed, including some cost-saving options. At every step we felt fully confident that they knew what they were doing, and their workmanship was excellent. We were very worried that the job was going to have to involve tearing up the floor and/or wall of the finished den in our basement, but they figured out a way to do it so as to confine the worksite to the unfinished part. They got a tremendous amount of work done in a very short time, actually finishing a day earlier than they had thought they might, and were careful to clean up what was necessarily a very messy worksite. We had previously worked with Mike Mackin and his crew on smaller projects at our old house over a period of many years (10-12), and we had always found their work to be very solid, professional, and high quality. In addition, Mike is very approachable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure his customers/clients are satisfied. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have connected with Mackin and Sons all those years ago
- Mackin & Sons PlumbingMike and his staff member, Kristian, were right on it. This problem coincidentally arose immediately after they had just completed a major project for us (replacing our entire sewer line system). This new problem clearly had nothing to do with that. Mike and Kristian immediately diagnosed the problem (leaky pipe draining condensation from our A/C) and fixed it in very short order. After about 15 years of having Mackin and Sons do all our plumbing work, from small projects to huge ones, we couldn't be more pleased with their responsiveness, their expertise, and the quality of their work. I also have to add that they were incredibly understanding and compassionate with regard to all the stress we were going through because of the multiple unrelated plumbing problems that we encountered in our new house, and they really helped us get through a difficult time. You couldn't do better than Mackin and Sons
- A-1 Home ImprovementI can count on A1 to give me a quick response and get the job done correctly and for a reasonable price.
- Mackin & Sons PlumbingMike Mackin did a great & reasonably priced job on replacing the faucets & shower head in my upstairs bathroom. He recommended which brand of faucet / shower head set to buy when I scheduled the job with him. Because the old faucet had been dripping for so long, replacing it was a bit more of a job then we had expected. He had to cut a hole in the wall in order to get access to the pipes to which he needed to connect it. To cover the neatly cut hole, he got a cover that is white & attractive looking, easily opened for future access & only cost $15. The faucet / shower head kit I had purchased was also missing a screw. Mike called the manufacturer while doing the job & arranged for them to send me a new screw that I easily placed a few days later. I would recommend Mike Mackin to anyone
- Narrow Path PlumbingThe work was very well done and they coordinated with the inspector to plan and check the work. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
- WIESE PLUMBING HEATING & DRAINWeise plumber showed up on time, got the job done quickly, cleaned up after himself, and the price was right.
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
- Tignor's Hometown Hardware & Plumbing ServiceEverything went well. I plan on using Howntown Hardware the next time I plan on doing some plumming work around the house.
Plumbers in Ashland
- Business Description:We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud..Recent Review:I had performed a self-install of a new refrigerator water line with a saddle valve and the valve was leaking and no water was coming to the fridge. I asked that he come and repair or replace the valve and get water to the fridge. He said they were booking a few days out with the Thanksgiving holiday and being busy, and asked if that was okay and I said yes as it wasn't a bad leak. He scheduled me for a window of 1-2 pm. on November 23rd. At 2:35 pm that day I had the wife call him as I was still at work; he forgot to place us on the schedule but said he would still come between 4 and 4:30. He shows up and repairs the valve and gets water to the fridge. It is not coming out very fast and I don't know this because the wife is working with him at the dispenser holding a cup. He says it should be good to go and we write him a check. He says that I will receive an electronic receipt in e-mail very soon and he departs. I telephone him on Friday the 27th because there is very little ice production and the water is still coming out at a trickle. AND I have yet to receive a receipt for his first visit. He asks about kinks in the line (which I have already checked and he did as well when he was here the first time) I give my opinion on what may be the cause and I inform him that I have already checked the water pressure with a gauge; he says he will place me on the schedule to come see what may be the issue....and he asks for my email address again to get me a receipt. 4 days later he texts me on Tuesday December 1st (at 11 pm at night) and says he has an opening Friday morning or early afternoon and could he come over then? I stated that early after Noon would be fine. He then responds that he can only come between 8am and 11 am that day--so I asked why did he offer an afternoon slot?? He says he forgot he had someone scheduled at 12 instead of 2pm. I told him to forget the whole thing and that I would find someone else that doesn't give me the run-around. He apologized and said it was hard wearing all of the hats of the owner/plumber/secretary of the small company. He also said he did the job for half what other companies would charge. I understand the aspects of running a small business, that is one of the reasons I contracted with him in the first place-to be able to support a small business in these poor economic times. He failed to provide the service I requested and states that he corrected my issue- this is not true. I did not have ice nor proper water dispensing is what I contracted and paid for at the first visit. I feel that he should have promptly returned when informed that it was not working properly, and was placed on the back-burner and I truly believe that if he ever did return he would charge me full price for the call even though the proper repair was not completed initially. Oh, he did finally send me a receipt right before calling me on the 1st for the $150 I paid to have a new saddle valve installed. Nice guy but very poor business practices during my experienceKevin S.
- Recent Review:From the first contact to the finished product, all went better than expected. All were very professional and knew what they were doing. I have already recommended them to two friends who are in need of a step in shower to be updatedMartin S.
- Business Description:2 Employees. No Subs. Hourly rate: $65. Charges time & 1/2 for emergency service. 10% AL discount.Recent Review:You are going to pay a lot of money for a house; it is only logical to know what you are spending your money on!Chetan m.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:We were extremely impressed with our initial contact-Marissa, sales rep-Leanne, estimator/measurement, and finished carpenters-Derek and Jeff. Since I own two local services firms, I place tremendous value on employees, and AWR has outstanding employees throughout their organization, which is a major reason for their success. The communication was regular, and any minor issues/changes were quickly identified and resolved. The coordination for the quartz counter tops was smooth and seamless. The project was completed sooner due to the focused efforts of Derek and Jeff. They are very detailed oriented, responsive and are high quality professionals that are easy to work with, besides being very nice guys. The quality of the materials coupled with the added ease of use and functionality were even more important than just the modern look of the cabinets. The 3 rooms look great, and friends and family have all commented on the fantastic job done by AWR. My wife and I would highly recommend them for any cabinet related projectsGino M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, countertops, and more! We have experience since 2000 in the construction industry. Integrity is the most important important aspect of the job for us! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went great everything looks great we love itRaegan B.
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Bidets? Warming? Music players? You only think you know about the future of the humble toilet seat. Before you invest in yet another standard toilet seat, check out these eight smart toilet seats that will take your commode to a whole new level.
Find Plumbers in
- Bailey Lakes
- West Salem
- New London
Plumbers in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Arch Plumbing1044 Patrick Pl Unit 1
- Ashland Comfort Control805 E. Main Street
- A-1 Home Improvement
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- F&J home remodeling llc
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holland Remodeling & Building Llc840 Bath Country Dr
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- HOMETOWN DO IT BEST HARDWARE132 N WALNUT ST
- Hansen Restoration Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- T & T water servicePo Box 56
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thiel's Home Solutions419 E 8th St
- Tignor's Hometown Hardware & Plumbing Service160 S. Columbus Road
Wooster, Oh, Ohio
- Tri-County Renovation LLC12945 Easton Rd
- T & T water service