Dunn-Rite Plumbing Repairs LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1102 E Main St

Ashland, OH 44805

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Plumbing Project

Plumbing Project

plumbers
bathtub remodel

24 hour plumbing services. We also offer home remodeling! 6 years in the industry. Get it Dunn-Rite with us ! ***CURRENT SPECIAL*** ****Hot water tank replacement starting at $899 including tank. !!! Plumbing Service calls starting at $59!! Drain unclogs starting at $59 **WHOLE HOUSE PLUMBING INSPECTIONS STARTING AT $150**** ...

plumbers (18)handyman (3)drain cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)drywall (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

01/14/2021

Great and done when he said it would be, I will definitely call them in the future. The price was very reasonable. Thanks Nick for your help

Description of Work
repair drain line for bathtub & sink.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thanks for the review!

01/08/2021

2 hours which was replace shut off and install bidet

Description of Work
installed a bidet unit on to an existing toilet. replaced shut off valve.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thanks!!

01/05/2021

Nicholas was on time. He was polite and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend and will have him back for any of my future plumping needs.

Description of Work
replaced kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Review for Dunn-Rite Plumbing Repairs LLC - 1102 E Main St, Ashland, OH - 39117969

Thanks so much!

01/02/2021

Nick did a great job for us. He responded to my inquiry quickly, was very cooperative on scheduling and happily accommodated additions to the job that came up as we worked through my list of needs. He was also friendly, fun to be around, and communicated well. A true Pro that will always be my first call when I need plumbing work done right!

Description of Work
replaced 3 bath faucets, sink drain, shower cartridge, other misc

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Thanks so much ! I had a blast working with you

12/30/2020

Excellent service. Very timely and reasonable. Will use again and tell everyone I know !

Description of Work
flushed water supply lines. repalced faucet, shower head & toilet supply line

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/23/2020

Nick was able to be at my home to repair my leak very quickly. He was professional and priced right ! Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
repair water leak

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/21/2020

The owner came out right away. He was very informative about what needed to be done and up front about cost. He was on time and explained every step of the process. I am very happy with the work and will definitely hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
repair main drain at basement floor

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you!

12/18/2020

Quick response to inquiry. Came within 24 hrs to do job requested. Showed up on time. Completed installation of faucet quickly. Friendly, professional. Fair price. Will not hesitate to call again!

Description of Work
replaced bathroom sink faucet.

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thanks so much for the kind review !

12/17/2020

It went great! Nick was very friendly and professional. He got me in right away to fix the problem.. Will definitely hire again in the future. Very reasonably priced

Description of Work
Replace toilet supply line & fill valve.

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you for the review !

12/01/2020

They didnt show up twice and then said it was my schedule. Lol. Then they gave me an estimate that was 7 times higher than the 2 I already had.

Description of Work
Roof drywall plumbing

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

I’m sorry you feel the estimate wasn’t to your budget needs. You needed a lot of work done and that project would’ve taken weeks. Not sure a negative review would be necessary as you see all of my clients are happy.