A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ontario, OH
There are 20 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ontario
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairExcellent! Mr Moser did a GREAT job! He gave me advice regarding my kitchen and did exactly what I wanted done!! He cleaned up each day! Highly recommend his work!!
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairGreat job! Easy to work with. Great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and provided helpful input to create the bathroom we had envisioned.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working ! read less
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesYou will not find a nicer group of guys! They do great work for a great price! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesMy septic was backing up inside my house and drains and excavation services were there and fixed the problem in no time. And for a great price! They had great attitudes and were very professional too. 10/10 will call them again for for any future problems!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Legacy DrainI had several other so called experts to my home. Each had a different solution , none of which made sense. Will analyzed the situation ,came up with a COMMON SENSE solution and carried it to a job very well done. I just purchased his GOLD service plan which is a no brainer for every home owner. I just requested his services for another home plumbing problem today read less
- Huelskamp Drainage and Excavation Inc.Very well done in a timely manner. Company helped us in many ways. Took the time to understand the problems we faced and completed work in a professional manner.
- 4 Star Plumbing Heating & A/CWe've been fighting an uphill battle trying to save this original, vintage depression-era sink. The company that manufactured it went out of business in the 1950s, and finding replacement parts has been a lost cause. We called 4 Star, and when Frank arrived and evaluated the situation, he gave it a top notch temporary fix, then told us where we might be able to find some new old stock faucets and trim to fit it. Sure enough...Frank was right. We ordered in the materials, and Frank took it from there, saving a sink that was originally manufactured and installed during the FDR Administration. It hasn't looked this good and worked this well since the boys came back from the Pacific Theater read less
Plumbers in Ontario
- Business Description:We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud.. read lessRecent Review:I had performed a self-install of a new refrigerator water line with a saddle valve and the valve was leaking and no water was coming to the fridge. I asked that he come and repair or replace the valve and get water to the fridge. He said they were booking a few days out with the Thanksgiving holiday and being busy, and asked if that was okay and I said yes as it wasn't a bad leak. He scheduled me for a window of 1-2 pm. on November 23rd. At 2:35 pm that day I had the wife call him as I was still at work; he forgot to place us on the schedule but said he would still come between 4 and 4:30. He shows up and repairs the valve and gets water to the fridge. It is not coming out very fast and I don't know this because the wife is working with him at the dispenser holding a cup. He says it should be good to go and we write him a check. He says that I will receive an electronic receipt in e-mail very soon and he departs. I telephone him on Friday the 27th because there is very little ice production and the water is still coming out at a trickle. AND I have yet to receive a receipt for his first visit. He asks about kinks in the line (which I have already checked and he did as well when he was here the first time) I give my opinion on what may be the cause and I inform him that I have already checked the water pressure with a gauge; he says he will place me on the schedule to come see what may be the issue....and he asks for my email address again to get me a receipt. 4 days later he texts me on Tuesday December 1st (at 11 pm at night) and says he has an opening Friday morning or early afternoon and could he come over then? I stated that early after Noon would be fine. He then responds that he can only come between 8am and 11 am that day--so I asked why did he offer an afternoon slot?? He says he forgot he had someone scheduled at 12 instead of 2pm. I told him to forget the whole thing and that I would find someone else that doesn't give me the run-around. He apologized and said it was hard wearing all of the hats of the owner/plumber/secretary of the small company. He also said he did the job for half what other companies would charge. I understand the aspects of running a small business, that is one of the reasons I contracted with him in the first place-to be able to support a small business in these poor economic times. He failed to provide the service I requested and states that he corrected my issue- this is not true. I did not have ice nor proper water dispensing is what I contracted and paid for at the first visit. I feel that he should have promptly returned when informed that it was not working properly, and was placed on the back-burner and I truly believe that if he ever did return he would charge me full price for the call even though the proper repair was not completed initially. Oh, he did finally send me a receipt right before calling me on the 1st for the $150 I paid to have a new saddle valve installed. Nice guy but very poor business practices during my experience read lessKevin S.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,Recent Review:We searched for over a year for a contractor we could afford and one we felt comfortable with. Custom Touch Homes was recommended by a friend of a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our original project was a complete remodel of our master bath. Steve (Hale) made suggestions on our design that we had not considered with fantastic results. We were so pleased we hired them to do our second bath with the same awesome results. Steve & Jason are easy to work with and take pride in their work. The other guys on the job were also very conscientious. I would not hesitate to use Custom Touch Homes again read lessJames O.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f.. read lessRecent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22nd read lessColleen N.
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.Recent Review:Used them before and my husband was very happy with the service..Sharon W.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential & commercial trenchless pipe repair, replacement & installation services in North Central Ohio communities. As a licensed plumbing company we have over 20 years of experience and all of our technicians are highly trained & experienced to handle all of your trenchless needs from pipe relining to pipe bursting. For more information see our website at: http://thetrenchlessguys.u read lessRecent Review:It went well. Timber and his team were very hard working, honest and keep me up to date as the job progressed. Overall pleased. Would recommend to others.David S.
- Business Description:over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claimsRecent Review:A-1 Superior Home Improvement, Travis Workman. We highly recommend this business. All work we required was completed. Our sister’s metal roof was painted ensuring a number of years of use without problems. Our gutters were cleaned and most important out siding was replaced that was damaged by a tree a number of years ago. We had sought out other service providers to repair the siding, but no one ever followed up. Most house siding is 4” but ours is 4 ½”, harder to find. Travis and his wife made calls and search to find siding that would work on our house. While it took a little time, they did not give up. After a number of years of tattered siding, thanks to their efforts, our house siding is renewed read lessNancy B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly!! We couldn't ask for a better product.. The crew they sent was very professional and the results exceeded our expectations!! In 1 1/2 working days the crew demolished the old completely and then replumbed it and repaneled it and put in all new fixtures and added a seat an grab bars perfectly measured for my height. The was no mess, no dust, no problems. I recommend them very highly read lessGLEN A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We've been in business since 1999. I've been in the field over 33 years. Where quality and craftsmanship still exist give us a call today.Recent Review:We've been fighting an uphill battle trying to save this original, vintage depression-era sink. The company that manufactured it went out of business in the 1950s, and finding replacement parts has been a lost cause. We called 4 Star, and when Frank arrived and evaluated the situation, he gave it a top notch temporary fix, then told us where we might be able to find some new old stock faucets and trim to fit it. Sure enough...Frank was right. We ordered in the materials, and Frank took it from there, saving a sink that was originally manufactured and installed during the FDR Administration. It hasn't looked this good and worked this well since the boys came back from the Pacific Theater read lessTim K.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F.. read lessRecent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:10 employees. Uses subs for electrical. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charge. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional DBA - Behr Necessities Hearth Shoppe Ltd. Additional contact name - Michael J Behr read lessRecent Review:Plumber called in advance, worked quickly, and did good work.BRIGITTE B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
- Bailey Lakes
Plumbers in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Star Plumbing Heating & A/C08049 US Hwy 127
- 4 Star Plumbing Heating & A/C
- A & A Plumbing & More212 Brooklyn Av
- A Team Plumbing5156 Washington Rd
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc10 Herrick Alley PO Box 695
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- Allen Plumbing and Maintenance1060 Military Rd
- Ayers Mechanical Group LLC222 N Market St
Van Wert, Ohio
- A & A Plumbing & More
- Clearwater Systems1411 Vernon Odom Blvd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- COMPLETE RENOVATION INC457 US HWY 224
- Crawford Heating Air Conditioning & Plumbing2480 western ave, , ,
North Robinson, Ohio
- Custom Touch Homes1621 Deer View Cir
- Clearwater Systems
- Easton Water Solutions LLC1040 South Main St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Easton Water Solutions LLC
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Gib's Plumbing432 Ridgelawn Ave
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- GMT Plumbing1913 Maple Hill St
- Greg's Around Town Construction71 Discovery Dr
- Gasser Builders Inc
- H & H Plumbing Heating Cooling243 N Mulberry St
- HALL PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC1314 S SANDUSKY AVE
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
- Heck Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning981 S Morgan St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Horizon Mechanical Inc323 N Trimble Rd
- House Master Home Inspections1734 Forest Hills Cir
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- H & H Plumbing Heating Cooling
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation6135 Brandt Rd
- S&S Plumbing7228 Hwy 707
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Shearer's Plumbing & Electrical106 N Main St
Mount Blanchard, Ohio
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus20 S 3rd St
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork1086 County Road 1754
- Stewart Plumbing3115 Broadvue Cir
- subzero mechanical services1020 lorelei dr
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Waterman1033 Kingsmill Pkwy
- Thiel's Home Solutions419 E 8th St
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Taylor renovations
- Vandenberg Communications and Construction7 gray ct.
- Vandenberg Communications and Construction
- Wallside Windows Inc27000 Trolley Industrial Dr
- Wallside Windows Inc