You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Ashland, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Ashland
- D&H Electric ServicesThey were o time and very professional. I would say they are friendly and when they needed to reschedule they were fast to do so. They overall did an excellent job and they had even found a dangerous situation and had fixed it before things could get worse.
- Blind And Sons LLCIt went great! They always are professional and very friendly! They always bring booties to cover their shoes without being asked!
- DAN'S HOME MAINTENANCE LLCDan returned my phone call and left a voicemail message. He showed up to do an estimate right on time. He did the work at the same time he gave the estimate, no waiting. He prepared a prompt estimate for additional electrical work. He's a good guy.
- Gary Evans ElectricHe’s got excellent service and is timely. He has good employees. It was an all-around good experience.
- Lamp Electric LTDThe work turned out okay. I thought I was getting copper wire and they put in aluminum. I talked with the city inspector and he said they it was perfectly okay. However, that is not what I paid for.They did a great job coordinating with the electric company, turning off the power, and getting the correct permits. They estimated the work to take about eight hours, but it only took five. They did provide me with a copy of their BWC certificate and their insurance. They did a great job
- Mr. Electric of Northeast OhioTom Lamp (owner) came to our house at the scheduled time. He went through our 110 year old home and listened to what we wanted to change and even gave us great ideas of improvements we didn't think of. He didn't pressure us into anything we weren't already thinking about doing. The quote that he gave us was about where we thought it should be. We are definitely going to use Mr. Electric with Tom Lamp for our rewiring/electrical needs
- Jim's 7B ElectricHis service was great. He was punctual and had a good work ethic. I really like how meticulous he was and is not one to fudge on the building codes. He is very stringent and goes above and beyond the local building code to make it safer. He is reasonably priced and does a good job cleaning up after the work is done
- Lamp Electric LTDHe was professional and personable. The pricing was fair and competitive. I would call them again and I think using someone again is the highest compliment I can give any professional. It is a great piece of mind to know the work done was reliable and trustworthy. He was kind and courteous.
- DAN'S HOME MAINTENANCE LLCTwo men arrived on time. Marked the spot in the ceiling for the fixture to be mounted. Cut the hole at the spot and ran wires between the ceiling joists to the upper corner of the ceiling and wall, ( removed crown molding to cut a small hole to retrieve wires and feed down the wall to the switch box). From the basement below, an access to the switch box was created and a fish tape was used to pull circuit wire through the wall to the basement and the j-box. A customer-provided rheostat type lighting wall switch was utilized and wired for the run. The circuit was completed in at the existing j-box. I am very happy with the outcome of the project
- Lamp Electric LTDWe are very pleased with the service! We didn’t get any other estimates, but I think that their price was fair. They were very professional and very good in what they did.
Electricians in Ashland
- Business Description:We at D&H Electric take pride in providing electrical services to communities around central Ohio, specializing in residential work, and always putting our communities first. We are able to provide any electrical task from changing out a ceiling fan to upgrading your electrical panel or even a full house rewire. We are a licensed and insured with a very knowledgeable group of electricians. Give us a call today to see what we can do for youRecent Review:Thy were amazing. We won't gonna go to anyone else. They were just knowledgeable. They did the job right. They were nice. They were fast. They were reliable.Michael V.
- Business Description:Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.Recent Review:Tom was very professional. He responded to my call very quickly and visited the job site within a day to estimate the cost. He planned out the work that needed to be done to minimize the number of holes he would need to make in the walls for running the new circuit wires. He expertly wired the wall switch, breaker box and the exhaust fan. He did the job with a minimum about of mess or disruption. We are very pleased with the jobJudi S.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
- Business Description:Your Generator Connection is a leading Generac generator installer in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. We sell, install & maintain partial home and whole home standby generators to give you and your family piece of mind when it's needed most. Never be left in the dark especially during times of natural disasters or those pesky periodic brownouts or blackouts. Your Generator Connection is a full service Generac , sales, installation, service, and warranty dealer
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:We were extremely impressed with our initial contact-Marissa, sales rep-Leanne, estimator/measurement, and finished carpenters-Derek and Jeff. Since I own two local services firms, I place tremendous value on employees, and AWR has outstanding employees throughout their organization, which is a major reason for their success. The communication was regular, and any minor issues/changes were quickly identified and resolved. The coordination for the quartz counter tops was smooth and seamless. The project was completed sooner due to the focused efforts of Derek and Jeff. They are very detailed oriented, responsive and are high quality professionals that are easy to work with, besides being very nice guys. The quality of the materials coupled with the added ease of use and functionality were even more important than just the modern look of the cabinets. The 3 rooms look great, and friends and family have all commented on the fantastic job done by AWR. My wife and I would highly recommend them for any cabinet related projectsGino M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Generator Installations New Construction Remodels & MoreRecent Review:The job went great from start to finish. The crew was polite, clean, efficient, and good at their craft. We had to run lines outside the house, through the eaves, and into multiple new locations. Tricky work but they got it done rightRyan D.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- Bailey Lakes
- West Salem
- New London
Electricians in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Bro's Services603 Ohio St
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Avon Lake Electric LLC P.O. Box
Avon Lake, Ohio
- A Bro's Services
- Custom Touch Homes1621 Deer View Cir
- Custom Touch Homes
- D&H Electric Services675 Lexington Ontario Rd
- DAN'S HOME MAINTENANCE LLC5012 CLEVELAND RD
- Daryl's Home Maintenance1100 STATE ROUTE 314 N
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY196 E W SALEM RD
- Divine Custom Homes and Construction IncP.O Box 115
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- D&H Electric Services
- EandS Electric LLCP.O Box 402
- EandS Electric LLC
- Generator One7487 Tyler Blvd
- Generator One
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Parks Home Improvement LLC564 County Road 800
- PATTERSON LANDSCAPE & CONSTRUCTION CO1264 COLUMBUS CIRCLE N
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Premium7construction Llc 6001 County Road 22
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Parks Home Improvement LLC
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250