Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Ashland, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Ashland
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsIt went very well. Service was completed professionally and in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone.
- AUSTIN DECK & FENCEAustin Deck and Fencing was absolutely fantastic to work with! Brad was very professional and courteous. He was willing to work with our HOA policy and make sure it was done to their standards. He was not pushy at all like some companies can be. We looked at two different options, metal and wood. We ended up choosing wood. It was more cost effective and it’s a new type of wood that does not require maintenance! We are so pleased with our fence! It is absolutely gorgeous and our puppies love the freedom!! I would absolutely use the company again if the need arises in the future
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- Ace Fence & Deck LLCWe were moving to a new house. We have three dogs and did not want to move in without a fence. We worked with Ace to get it installed by move in. They completed the installation in two days and had it complete as the moving trucks pulled up. They did an outstanding job and are highly recommended.The estimate was prepared after walking the job and staking it. Suggestions for the best way to install were made and improved on our conceptual layout.. It turned out great and exceeded our expectations
- Fence MastersWe called fence masters for an estimate on a fence for our farm. Josh came out and gave us a price, he was very nice and polite and listened well. we decided to go with Josh and fence masters. they came out and put up a great fence for us. They were very neat and concerned with not damaging any landscaping. They dug very deep holes, to prevent frost heave, as Josh explained. Every thing was done very professionally and looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and have already recommended them to two of my friends
- Lowe'sdidn't show up on scheduled days, drug it out way too long, drilled holes in panels in the wrong places and tried to leave them up, left screws out of brackets, did not use the post caps I had picked out and ordered, put up warped and stained panels that had to be replaced, brought a pallet of 2 x 4's they didn't use (had not been ordered and had to be refunded off the bill) and left in the yard for weeks which killed the grass. I've been through enough home improvement projects to know they are not fun and always have glitches, (I used Lowes to remodel my kitchen and my bathroom) but this was a much easier project and should have gone a lot smoother than it did. We should not have had to tell them to replace the damaged panels (warped, stained, drilled wrong). Although when we called the head installer, he did apologize for his workers bad judgment and had them replace the panels, it was still surprising to me that anyone on a professional crew would even consider leaving those panels up. I was disappointed in Lowes (if it is your subcontractor, you share the blame) I decided to not push the post cap issue (I'd told the salesman I wanted gothic post caps by the gates- not a big enough deal to push, by then I just wanted it to be done) So I give them an average rating
- LONG'S FENCE DECKS & REMODELThey came out to measure our front yard and they claimed to have forgotten their chalk line measurer. So they looked around and said they would be back in the morning to take the needed measurements with their chalk line but they never showed up. We called them several times but they refused to answer their phone and or return any of our phone calls/messages. Very very poor service the fence was suppose to be for our children and for our dogs to make a safer enviroment for them to play away from the road
Fencing Contractors in Ashland
- Business Description:Currently specializing in drywall. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! We offer high quality at mid range prices.Recent Review:Wonderful service and extremely nicedemi l.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca..Recent Review:This company was very professional, punctual and friendly. They did a great job of communicating when the product would be installed, how to use the product and continually checked in with me to see if modifications need to be made. When I asked for some adjustments to the system, they responded immediately and had the modification done within days of my request. Highly recommendedJill L.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:Wooster Lawn Service LLC is a family owned business specializing in customer satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!Recent Review:These people did a terrible job on my father's lawn. Three people showed up, one went to the front and two went to the back. In the backyard, they were driving the mowers so fast and so recklessly that they left tire marks in the lawn. They left swaths of grass uncut. The edge that is against our neighbors wobbled wildly, by nearly a foot. They did not weed whack, they did not come with a blower and clean up. Then the tried to leave. I demanded that they come back and clean up the back. They did. But when they did, they left a riding lawn mower running in the middle of the street. The whole thing was completely unacceptableJanet c.
- Business Description:We design specialty projects for your home or business, including murals/signs, living and working spaces, and installations. If you have any type of project you are working on, we can consult with you to help you really nail your vision.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Bailey Lakes
- West Salem
- New London
fence companies in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Ohio Premier Stain1268 Township Road 1706
- Central Ohio Premier Stain
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- Global Home Solutions LLC
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Lance's Hidden FencingPO Box 20040
- Lance's Hidden Fencing
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Wooster Lawn Service LLC2584 Earl St.
- Wooster Lawn Service LLC