Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Apple Creek, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Apple Creek
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- D L DAY MASONRYI was very satisfied with his work. He explained the problem well when he came out to look at it, gave a prompt estimate, and actually was able to do the work sooner than he said. He gave me other options to cap the chimney (poured concrete or sheet stainless steel), but I chose the sandstone. Our problem was a cracked mortar cap on the chimney, which was leaking in moisture. To do this job, he had to set up scaffolding on our deck. He was very meticulous and conscientious about doing the job right. The sandstone had to be cut precisely to fit around the flu liners to minimize caulking. As cold temperatures were predicted that night (although above what is acceptable to avoid freezing) he wrapped the chimney top with a thermal blanket just be to safe. It was a fairly messy job all in all and he cleaned up everything better than I actually would have myself! I am sure that if there is a problem with the work done, he would take care of it. Although I don't expect this to be necessary. Also, he answered any questions I had very courteously
Masonry Contractors in Apple Creek
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:Here at NEO Masonry we specialize in Brick, Block, Natural and Cultured stone, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pavers, Patios Fireplaces, (stone and brick) Retaining Walls, Egress windows and Glass Block (custom showers, Accent and partition walls) We see each project through starting with your picturesque vision until your project is complete. NEO Masonry began with an idea between two Union Brothers with strong family values and the love of the masonry trade in Medina County, Ohio. After traveli..Recent Review:They were excellent. They were prompt and on time. They did the job very cleanly. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company.Bryan M.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac..Recent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone callDANIEL B.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience everCurtis H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a General Contractor specializing in insurance related work. We also service non insurance related Roofing and Masonry work to the general public and business of Kentucky.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured, licensed, masonry business. We do both residential and commercial work. We also specialize in carpentry, kitchen,bath, game room remodeling, & roofing. Also serve other portions of Ohio. Please ask for details
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Little Help Around the House Handyman142 Karch St.
- A Little Help Around the House Handyman
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- Lauer custom contracting1335 Frank Dr
- Lauer custom contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- twinrivers construction