Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Bolivar, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Bolivar
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A read less
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick read less
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates read less
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Bolivar
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn more read lessRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate with read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine.. read lessRecent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeable read lessPaula S.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac.. read lessRecent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone call read lessDANIEL B.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price read lessRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience ever read lesscurtis h.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects.. read lessRecent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK.. read lesstwanna a.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- East Sparta
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- New Philadelphia
- East Canton
- North Canton
- Walnut Creek
masonry contractors in Bolivar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bonvechio Concrete & MasonryPO Box 742
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- KOSKA MASONRY35400 CLAY BANK RD
- KOSKA MASONRY
- Ohio Basement Systems8295 Darrow Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction