What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Apple Creek, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Leaf Removal Services in Apple Creek
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & StripesSandra W.
- Business Description:Contemporary Tree Service has been serving northeast Ohio for over 20 years providing Tree and Lawn services. We offer free on site estimates and quotes, as well as a friendly and personable staff to make your outdoor project enjoyable! Give us a call at (330) 262-8755, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at www.contemporary-tree-service.comRecent Review:Very well. I coordinated with this service the removal of four very large trees on my lot and two of my neighbors. I believe all were satisfied customers.Thomas R.
- Business Description:There are three words used consistently in our profession: design, build and maintain. Aura Concrete & Landscaping's foundation is built on making these come together for you, the client. Our loyal base of residential and commercial customers are the foundation of our success. Through personal recommendations by our satisfied customers, Aura has grown into a comprehensive concrete & landscape design, & construction company that can meet your every needRecent Review:My husband and I decided to expand our existing driveway to make room for his work truck and to give the kids more room to play. I called Brian to get a quote which he was able to go out immediately and call me with a quote. As with most major purchases, we got a few different quotes from a few other companies. Brian was right in the middle when it came to pricing. I have seen his work and was really impressed so I was excited to work with him. He told me that his schedule will allow him to get to us mid-September or early October which was great for us. He recently came over to the house and told me that he would be able to get me into his schedule the following week - which was amazing! When he and one of his guys came over to measure and spray paint my lawn (which is still there), I mentioned to him that we have received a price from another company that is $1,000 lower than him. As soon as I said that, his whole demeanor changed. Almost as if he was appalled that I got another quote. Mind you, I did not sign the contract. Brian told me that he would not budge on the pricing and he would not honor the contract that stated he would cut the curb - he would only expand the driveway. Later in the day, speaking with my husband about what Brian had told me about the layout of the driveway, my husband had more questions. I had asked if Brian could talk with my husband since I was the middle man. My husband called and spoke with Brian and told him that instead of him cutting the curb (which was listed in the contract), we would want to get a price for him redoing the entire driveway including the expansion. Brian told my husband he would pull the dimensions of the driveway and get back to him. The next day, Brian sends my husband a text message (not even a phone call) saying he has work to do in Columbus and his pricing would never beat the other company. He never gave us a chance to use his services. He got defensive about us getting a new company quote. He was very unprofessional by texting and not calling. I would NOT recommend him - regardless of his workkelly w.
- Business Description:We offer mowing, trimming, edging and everything in between, we also offer tree service as well! With over 50 years combined experience in the Lawn care business, we offer competitive pricing on all of work. We also offer custom projects as well, like leaf cleanup and plowing! We are family owned and operated. We love your yard, and you should also
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:Custom Cleaning is a family owned business, we offer competitive pricing for weekly, biweekly, and daily services. No job is too small! The services we offer include: Deep cleaning Organizing Carpet cleaning Moving/packing Rearranging Pet feeding/walking All services are discussed and tailored to your business needs, special requests are always welcome for consideration
- Business Description:Delisle lawn & landscaping is a small family owned business that is trying to grow based on PSALMS 1:3. We offer unbeatable prices with quality work you deserve. We are always accepting new clients and It is our goal to provide the best service we possibly can in a timely fashion. No job too big No job too small we will get it done and we serve all 4 seasons. See what were about by scheduling a FREE ESTIMATE today
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:EdenKeepers is a fully insured small family owned company with over 15 years landscaping experience.
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Beach City
- Walnut Creek
- Canal Fulton
- West Salem
leaf removal services in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service790B County Road 801
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service