ABC Roofing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

3636 Copley Rd

Akron, OH 44321

ABC Roofing Inc. has been servicing the residential and commercial roofing needs of Ohio since 1995. We not only promise to deliver exceptional results, we promise a pleasurable experience. Great financing options now available, contact us to learn more! Summit, Stark, Portage, Medina, and Wayne Counties (330) 431-8279 Cleveland - East and West and the Surrounding Areas (440) 796-0101 Columbus, Zanesville, Lancaster, and the Surrounding Areas (614) 254-3684 Cincinnati, Dayton, and Surrounding Areas (513) 800-7222 http://www.abcroofingohio.com ...

08/02/2022

david S.

They came and gave me a estimate everything was a go signed a contract and they never showed up finally got ahold of a manger and was told they was backing out of the contract

Description of Work
need a roof put on my house

Category awnings, gutter repair, roofing

01/07/2021

Joseph A.

Very easy to work with! Their team responded to me on New Year's Day and had my roof fixed quickly. The team was great at communicating and made sure I was always informed of timing of when to expect the crew. The crew who did my repair was very detail oriented and made sure the repairs would blend in well with my older home. I'm very happy with the results and will recommend ABC Roofing to friends who need service.

Description of Work
Repair of a flat roof over porch

09/18/2020

Randy D.

AMAZING!!!! Casey met with us same day and we agreed on the price. He said 2 weeks for installation- which we agreed was fine. He called next day to confirm and he said 1 week WOW !! The crews showed up at 7 in the morning and they finished the entire roof by 5:00 p.m. Cleanup was excellent !!! So happy we choose ABC Roofing- they made a major home improvement very easy!!! Recommended highly !!!!! Thank you Casey !!!!

Description of Work
Brand New roof

Category awnings, roofing

09/14/2020

Jen T.

Quality work and professionalism. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, fascia, soffits.

Category awnings, gutter repair, roofing

09/10/2020

Wade W.

I called to get an estimate on a full tear and replace. I spoke to a Carl. I told Carl that we would be paying for the roof ourselves, Carl advised that they only work with insurance companies. I said ok and that we'll just go a different route. Carl then started to accuse me of Insurance fraud, I ignored his ignorant remarks and just hung up the phone. Clearly he was really upset that I told him that we were paying out of pocket, and he knew he couldn't milk an insurance company for more money. Terrible way to run a company, and i feel bad for anyone who are unknowingly being taken advantage of.

Description of Work
Full roof rip off and replace

Category awnings, roofing

07/11/2018

Elaine B.

Very pleased with the whole process. The price was very reasonable and ended up being the same as the estimate (we already had several sheets of plywood on hand to replace the bad spots on the house and garage roof deckings). Crew was prompt, courteous, and the whole group was very, very hard-working. They completed the entire job in one day. They did a great job cleaning up the old roofing debris and even swept the whole area with a metal detector several times to make sure they got all the metal pieces. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to have roofing done.

Description of Work
Tear off and full roof on house and garage.

07/16/2017

John M.

The company was punctual & great to work with. They did our whole roof in one day! The contractor came back out after job was completed and found a few spots that needed secured. His crew came and a few day later (after we had paid) * fixed the 2 small spots as requested. Fantastic service!!

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof; work w/ our insurance company

07/14/2017

Steven C.

Job well done. quiet operation-took only one day-cleaned up nicely-very pleased

Description of Work
took off old roofing-put on new roof-put on ice guard-everything that goes along with a new roof

07/03/2017

Greg V.

They were very professional & hard working. They did a wonderful clean up.

Description of Work
Excellent service. They replaced an old damaged roof.

04/20/2017

Rebecca D.

We needed someone to come out and take care of some nail pops (lifted shingles) and other small issues with our roof (not leaking). Gave ABC a call and they came out the next day to have a look and perform repairs/caulking. Very smooth experience and after talking to the fellow actually doing the repairs and getting on overview of the current state of our roof we'll probably end up hiring these guys in the future for replacement.

Description of Work
Maintenance

03/17/2017

mia K.

very well we have told all our friends and family about this company

Description of Work
they helped with the insurance claim from our roof, and did an excellent job walking us through everything. the roof looks beautiful too!

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

08/17/2016

Mark S.

Chris does amazing work! We needed some paint touch ups for nail pops due to our house settling and instead of saying that we had to paint the entire downstairs again, like other companies told us, they just did the touch ups and not only saved us money, but also blended it seamlessly!! Call them!!

Description of Work
Interior touch up painting

Category remodeling, house painters

08/14/2016

Tracy C.

the job was completed quickly and exceeded our expectations. Were referred to ABC by a friend and extremely satisfied with the quality of work and price. Someone came out almost immediately and provided us with an estimate and the job was done to our satisfaction! Definitely recommend ABC Roofing!

Description of Work
Needed new roof on duplex owned by my father.

07/12/2016

marcy P.

very well. worked directly with Holly and she made sure that the overall color scheme was perfect. She helped us select everything including the roofing shingles. Chris was also very nice and made sure the job went smooth and was all cleaned up .

Description of Work
new painting to our old siding and new roof

07/11/2016

Samantha S.

I was extremely pleased with the work I had done. I called on a Monday and an employee was at my house by Wednesday and an estimate was provided later that day. The work was started and finished in one day. The owner and workers were very friendly and hard working. The price was reasonable and I received a quality product and outcome.

Description of Work
I hired ABC Roofing to repair my roof.

07/11/2016

Marcia E.

All workers were on time courteous and worked all day into the evening. All work was very professional. No complaints.

Description of Work
Tore down old siding and gutters replaced with new siding gutters facia and soffits.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

06/28/2016

marcy P.

very pleased with the service of this company. Not only did they work extra hard in communicating all of our options , they also sent out an interior designer to help me with my color selections and style. I was not expecting to have that sort of service from a construction related business. I was not charged for this either!

Description of Work
complete new roof and gutters, siding, and stone front decorative area

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, pressure washing, house painters

06/28/2016

marcy P.

great! only ABC Roofing did not do the painting, they had an affiliate company do the paint work ABC Restoration ... they both did a wonderful job. I tried to leave a reveiw for the painting division but angies list would not let me

Description of Work
new roof , gutters and painting

04/10/2016

sharon R.

very well. a representative came out to look at the job and within a week we had a freshly painted home. They even sent out an interior designer to help with the colors. They paid attention to detail, painting our front door as well as our shutters. They were neat and professional .

Description of Work
pressure wash, and painted entire exterior of our home

Category roofing, pressure washing, house painters

04/10/2016

Lee L.

Quote and price seemed reasonable and competitive to other contractors. They even suggested some mortar repair and other efforts to help stop any future issues. They showed up 2 or 3 times for short periods of time and completed a little work. They were paid half at that time. Since that repair they have not shown up to complete the work. It has been 6 weeks and multiple calls to the job leader and owner. The latest was a promise of work this weekend or a phone call to cancel if it were not possible. Again, no phone call and no show. I will be requesting a refund for the work. Update: The owner did call me back and apologized for the service issues. The job leader is no longer with the company. I was issued a refund. I give credit to the owner for taking responsibility and making it right with me.

Description of Work
Needed additional flashing or water guard on the roof where it met stone facade. I had water running down the side of our house when it rained. Provided quote and started the work but never completed the work after multiple phone calls to job leader and owner of the company.

Category remodeling, roofing

05/12/2015

Barry K.

It was a pretty pleasant experience. They were quick and thorough, and we had a warranty issued and they came right out to repair the flashing that came loose about a year later. I was very pleased with their thoroughness. They came out the next day and fixed it right away after it happened. If they had done the flashing right to begin with, they wouldn't have had to come out. They did honor their warranty, so that was good, because it caused some damage on the interior of the house which they repaired at their expense. They weren't high priced, but insurance covered the cost. They skipped over the caulking of the flashing, and that's what caused it to leak.

Description of Work
I used ABC Roofing. They replaced the whole roof and garage roof due to hail storm.

11/06/2014

Jennifer M.

Everything was so easy. We had a wind/hail claim with a resulting leak. John came out and tarped the problem within 12 hours, explained how the claim process usually works, and let me know what to expect when filing a claim. That was really helpful because this was our first homeowner claim and I didn't know what to expect. I filed the claim, and John came out and met with the adjuster (on a Sunday!!), agreed on all the work to be done, the estimate, and pricing. Apparently the last homeowners had put a roof on top of the existing one - so we basically had two roofs for them to tear off. Three days later, we had a new roof on both the house and shed. It looks beautiful! It only took them one day, too. They worked overtime to finish the shed to take advantage of the nice weather that day. The next day it poured rain all day so they still need to come and clean up, but the roof looks so sharp, and it was so nice to sit in the house in a rainstorm and be content knowing we have a solid roof that will last for years. Thanks to Holly for being attentive and explaining all the ins and outs to me and responding to calls/texts with lightning speed. She's a true pro with her customers coming first. I did put an n/a on the price, because I have no idea what a roof should cost. My insurance adjuster wrote an estimate, ABC roofing adhered to it.

Description of Work
Tear-off and installed new roof for 1700 sq ft home.

03/25/2014

BRIAN D.

The workers were good, on time and cleaned up. Afterwards we could not get a copy of our warranty, had problems getting return calls, and were sold the cheapest shingles on the market ( we'd have gladly paid more for a better product) |After having a leak, we learned that our warranty had expired and we would be treated as new customers. A service man was supposed to contact us but never did. Originally we were satisfied but quickly learned that once they have your money - don't call them cuz they won't call you!!!

Description of Work
After posting our last review, we were contacted by the owner of ABC Roofing. Apparently she was unaware of our problem, which is understandable. She was very concerned and helpful and attempted in every way to satisfy our needs. Unfortunately we had already contracted with another company for repairs. Holly, the owner, still kept in touch and after completion of the repair, reimbursed us for a portion of the cost. I truly believe that our problem was a result of miscommunication and was very satisfied by the responsiveness and professionalism displayed once Holly was involved.

09/05/2013

Chris P.

ABC Roofing did an excellent job. It was a pleasurable experience. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replaced New Vinyl Siding

Category roofing, siding

09/04/2013

Shelda E.

It went excellent. The representative was very thorough in explaining everything and checking up on their work. They were very polite and professional. I am very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my home.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal

Residential and Commercial - Storm damage repair, roofing, siding, gutters, windows exterior pressure washing and painting

ask for details