When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Apple Creek, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Apple Creek
- Window Nation IncWe have a large Bay style window in our living room that consists of a 5 separate panes. One of the panes developed a separation from the sealing frame 2 years after original installation. These folks were great, came out and diagnosed the issue, replaced the window with a brand new one, and were extremely friendly and courteous throughout the whole process. They definitely stand 100% behind their product. If we ever need windows in the future Window Nation will be our first call
- A-1 Home ImprovementI can count on A1 to give me a quick response and get the job done correctly and for a reasonable price.
- Universal Windows DirectTop notch. Universal Windows is the way to go. They are very acurate with everything from measuring, building and instalation. Also the sales staff is top of the line.
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTI have had previous companies come and try to fix my gutter problems with no luck. Chamberlain came fixed the gutters and I haven't had a problem since. I call them for ALL my home improvement needs. They are always on time, personable and do excellent work. They go out of their way to make sure the job is done right
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTEverything went very smoothly from the the first phone call to the completion of the installation and it was done in a decent amount of time. Will definitely use them again!
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTI wasn't home when the work was being done, but came home to a great looking awning and a big difference to the overall appearance of the front of the house. The side door light had been installed and the hole where the porch light was taken out was covered and painted to match the color of my house. Just an overall great job
- Yoder Windows & SidingThey were great to work with, and we really like the finished product -- especially the doors. They have a waiting list, so we had to wait several months until the jobs were done (windows in September and doors in February), but they gave us an estimated date for both, and they held to those dates. We could trust them to be in our home while we were gone
- AYDENSteam cleaned it, repaired the doors, and painted it. It looks like a brand new shed. He was excellent. He is there when he says. There had been holes and it was a mess. It looks great. He did the job right and the price was good.
- Fredericksburg BuildersFrom the moment their salesperson/estimator stepped into my living room until I handed over the last payment following completion of the work, it was THE BEST contractor experience I have ever had! I got six estimates and Fredericksburg Builders (FB) was one of the two lowest. I checked them out with the BBB and on Angie's List (and there was a $250 coupon for FB on Angie's List!) so I asked FB for some references. I was given a list of 14 customers and I found I knew one of the references. I called and was invited out to her home to view FB's work. I was impressed and decided to add shakes to my siding contract because her's looked so good. (One of the better decisions of my life!!) I called the salesperson/estimator and asked him to bring a contract. During one of his earlier visits, he remarked about all of my outside bird feeders and related a story about birdfeeders that his family had as a boy. When he showed up at my door with the contract to be signed, he brought with him a bag of birdseed!! His thoughtfulness and personal touch absolutely blew me away! And when was the last time a contractor called to say the crew was coming EARLIER than promised?? The siding crew was able to start almost a whole week and a half earlier than was scheduled. I was thrilled! The crew leader was quiet, easy-gong, and had a great sense of humor. He and his crew worked long, steady hours (except for some rain!) and their work was impeccable. It exceeded my wildest expectations.....when you are choosing colors and textures from small samples, it is sometimes hard to imagine what the finished product is going to look like. I lucked out and couldn't be happier with my choices. The siding crew left my place in better shape than when they arrived, taking out some stray vegetation and sweeping out my large two-car garage....and there was not one hint of any of their siding materials anywhere to be seen! The final bill was EXACTLY what the quote had been. I plan on replacing my roof next summer, and I may not even get any other quotes, since FB also does roofs. I feel so blessed to have found such a super contractor
- SliderManWe had a heavy glass sliding patio door that was almost impossible to close and guests arriving within the week. They fit us in their schedule so that the work could be completed in time. They were on time, efficient and courteous. We were quite impressed with the job done and will definitely use them again when the need arises. When a company specializes in a specific area they usually become the best. It has certainly been true for Sliderman
Door Installers in Apple Creek
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:20+ year old company we manufacture, sell and install vinyl windows. We also sell and install steel entry doors and vinyl siding.
- Business Description:over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claimsRecent Review:A-1 Superior Home Improvement, Travis Workman. We highly recommend this business. All work we required was completed. Our sister’s metal roof was painted ensuring a number of years of use without problems. Our gutters were cleaned and most important out siding was replaced that was damaged by a tree a number of years ago. We had sought out other service providers to repair the siding, but no one ever followed up. Most house siding is 4” but ours is 4 ½”, harder to find. Travis and his wife made calls and search to find siding that would work on our house. While it took a little time, they did not give up. After a number of years of tattered siding, thanks to their efforts, our house siding is renewedNancy B.
- Business Description:Over 15 years experience install glass block windows for your basement, garage or bathroom. Bring added security and a weather tight seal to your old, damaged windows. Not to mention a timeless design and timeless beautyRecent Review:Tim originally came out looked over the job and wrote up an estimate. Came back a week later and completed the window install and had a new screen in the Door Wall. His pricing was lower than any other estimate. He also showed me the Glass Block window that he was installing. I would hire him again if I ever need Glass Block Windows againAlan C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:We were extremely impressed with our initial contact-Marissa, sales rep-Leanne, estimator/measurement, and finished carpenters-Derek and Jeff. Since I own two local services firms, I place tremendous value on employees, and AWR has outstanding employees throughout their organization, which is a major reason for their success. The communication was regular, and any minor issues/changes were quickly identified and resolved. The coordination for the quartz counter tops was smooth and seamless. The project was completed sooner due to the focused efforts of Derek and Jeff. They are very detailed oriented, responsive and are high quality professionals that are easy to work with, besides being very nice guys. The quality of the materials coupled with the added ease of use and functionality were even more important than just the modern look of the cabinets. The 3 rooms look great, and friends and family have all commented on the fantastic job done by AWR. My wife and I would highly recommend them for any cabinet related projectsGino M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations; AKRON, OH 2965 West Market St, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *BEDFORD HEIGHTS, OH 26150 Richmond Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *CANFIELD, OH 4010 Boardman Canfield Rd, M-Sat By Appointment Sun Closed *CANTON, OH 4603 Everhard Rd Northwest, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *COLUMBUS, OH 9009 Gemini Pkwy, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 1 PM Sun Closed *Mentor, Oh 8020 Broadmoor Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *WESTLAKE, ..Recent Review:We started the process of getting pricing from 3 different contractors for a patio door replacement back in February 2021. The first contractor never came on site, but had prepared a quote for us the prior year and just used the information from that to give us pricing. The 2nd contractor insisted that both my wife and I be present and was able to come out on a Saturday when we were both home. They were very high pressure and their price was nearly double the 1st contractor and they expected us to sign on the dotted line right then and there. The third contractor was from Pella Window and Door, dba Gunton. There was some difficulty getting an appointment at first - I had made a change and the appointment got lost somehow. I was finally able to get a rep to show up named Dave. Dave spent a significant amount of time here getting measurements and going over options - colors, hardware, and custom stain matching. After consulting with my wife, Dave came back out to finalize the contract and gave us an install date that was about 3 months out - June 4th. I'm assuming this long lead time had more to do with COVID and the supply chain disruption that is going on. The custom stain matching is pretty involved. The door is in our kitchen, so we want to have the trim match the kitchen cabinets. Initially, the plan was for me to take a cabinet door to Sherwin Williams for them to match the stain and then report to Gunton the details for them to purchase the stain. That strategy didn't end up working because Sherwin Williams required a purchase from me. I made some attempts to get a hold of Dave to get this stain matching procedure started and was not getting any response until late April. Dave came out and retrieved the cabinet door, which had to be shipped to the main office in Cleveland to perform the stain matching. About a week later, we received samples of the trim stained with our custom stain through the mail and it matched perfectly. We were given a mailer to send our approved sample back, which was sent back the next business day, but it seemed to take a very long time to reach them. In the meantime, I wanted to get our cabinet face back from Cleveland. This was sent back in a truck and given to our sales rep Dave who held on to it until the day before our installation, when he hand delivered it to us. A few days before our installation was scheduled to take place, I received a call from Jill, who is a project coordinator in their Cleveland office, to let us know the door manufacture was delayed and it would not be ready on the scheduled installation date. It was projected to be ready by June 8. On June 11, I received a call from Jill stating our door was ready and could they install it on June 12 - a Saturday. This worked out well. The install date arrived, which ended up being a beautiful sunny day (thankfully). A crew of three lead by Badirque worked hard and long and did absolutely excellent quality work on the installation. However, Badirque let me know that the top and bottom strike plates for the door that remains in place were not provided and that I should contact my sales rep. I had one e-mail and one call to my sales rep Dave about this issue and never received a response to either of those. Project coordinator Jill took my call yesterday and is investigating getting this resolved. In Dave's defense, he and his wife had a newborn in this timeframe, so that could explain (at least partially) his poor responsiveness to me over this timeRoger D.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac..Recent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone callDANIEL B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Beach City
- Walnut Creek
- Canal Fulton
- West Salem
door installers in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions, LLC4025 Ohio 323
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- Allpro remodeling llc3735 Reimer Rd
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Anthony Roofing2555 Easton Street NE
- ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS827 W 10th St
- Armstrong Home Solution1374 hillcrest dr
- A-1 Home Improvement
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT622 Clark Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Akron/Canton1163 Holiday Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Curry Lumber331 W Henry St
- Cutting Trim129 S Portage st
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Hallmark Home SolutionsPO Box 287
- HALLMRK HOME SOLUTIONS LTD4116 TROYER ROAD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- Holistic Services - Cleaning & Concierge11797 Burbank Road
- Holland Remodeling & Building Llc840 Bath Country Dr
- Holmes Siding Contractors6777 County Rd 624
- Hallmark Home Solutions
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rivcon Exteriors9260 Jamison Rd
- Rivcon Exteriors
- Vac Services2150 SR. 39 N.W.
- Vac Services
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wallside Windows Inc27000 Trolley Industrial Dr
- Warren home improvement
- Wayne Mobile Home ServicesPO Box 28
- Weaver Barns Ltd1696 State Rte 39
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Windows & More Inc5537 Whipple Avenue NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Wade Construction
- Yoder Windows & Siding7846 Harrison Rd
- Yoder Windows & Siding