A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Apple Creek, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Apple Creek
- Window Nation IncWe have a large Bay style window in our living room that consists of a 5 separate panes. One of the panes developed a separation from the sealing frame 2 years after original installation. These folks were great, came out and diagnosed the issue, replaced the window with a brand new one, and were extremely friendly and courteous throughout the whole process. They definitely stand 100% behind their product. If we ever need windows in the future Window Nation will be our first call
- A-1 Home ImprovementI can count on A1 to give me a quick response and get the job done correctly and for a reasonable price.
- Universal Windows DirectTop notch. Universal Windows is the way to go. They are very acurate with everything from measuring, building and instalation. Also the sales staff is top of the line.
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTEverything went very smoothly from the the first phone call to the completion of the installation and it was done in a decent amount of time. Will definitely use them again!
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTI have had previous companies come and try to fix my gutter problems with no luck. Chamberlain came fixed the gutters and I haven't had a problem since. I call them for ALL my home improvement needs. They are always on time, personable and do excellent work. They go out of their way to make sure the job is done right
- Fredericksburg BuildersFrom the moment their salesperson/estimator stepped into my living room until I handed over the last payment following completion of the work, it was THE BEST contractor experience I have ever had! I got six estimates and Fredericksburg Builders (FB) was one of the two lowest. I checked them out with the BBB and on Angie's List (and there was a $250 coupon for FB on Angie's List!) so I asked FB for some references. I was given a list of 14 customers and I found I knew one of the references. I called and was invited out to her home to view FB's work. I was impressed and decided to add shakes to my siding contract because her's looked so good. (One of the better decisions of my life!!) I called the salesperson/estimator and asked him to bring a contract. During one of his earlier visits, he remarked about all of my outside bird feeders and related a story about birdfeeders that his family had as a boy. When he showed up at my door with the contract to be signed, he brought with him a bag of birdseed!! His thoughtfulness and personal touch absolutely blew me away! And when was the last time a contractor called to say the crew was coming EARLIER than promised?? The siding crew was able to start almost a whole week and a half earlier than was scheduled. I was thrilled! The crew leader was quiet, easy-gong, and had a great sense of humor. He and his crew worked long, steady hours (except for some rain!) and their work was impeccable. It exceeded my wildest expectations.....when you are choosing colors and textures from small samples, it is sometimes hard to imagine what the finished product is going to look like. I lucked out and couldn't be happier with my choices. The siding crew left my place in better shape than when they arrived, taking out some stray vegetation and sweeping out my large two-car garage....and there was not one hint of any of their siding materials anywhere to be seen! The final bill was EXACTLY what the quote had been. I plan on replacing my roof next summer, and I may not even get any other quotes, since FB also does roofs. I feel so blessed to have found such a super contractor
- AYDENSteam cleaned it, repaired the doors, and painted it. It looks like a brand new shed. He was excellent. He is there when he says. There had been holes and it was a mess. It looks great. He did the job right and the price was good.
- BEREA WINDOW & DOORI HAVE USED THIS COMPANY ON FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS UP TIL NOW- FOR NINE HOUSE WINDOWS,FIVE BASEMENT WINDOWS, SIDE DOOR, AND PATIO DOOR- THIS IS A SMALL CO. WITH A CO,S GREAT ATTENTION TO SERVICE,
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTI wasn't home when the work was being done, but came home to a great looking awning and a big difference to the overall appearance of the front of the house. The side door light had been installed and the hole where the porch light was taken out was covered and painted to match the color of my house. Just an overall great job
- Joyce Factory DirectAfter getting a total of 5 estimates for our 17 windows, 2 entry doors and a patio door, we choose Oasis and we are SO GLAD we did! They showed up for the initial appointment on time, were very informative and Not pushy (like some of the other companies), listened to our needs and came up with great solutions for our home that was built in the 50's. The thing that really made Oasis stand out from the rest of the companies, is that they manufacturer their own windows and sun rooms right in Berea. My husband and I went to their showroom and actually were shown their factory, which was quite interesting. Our windows and doors were ready when Oasis said they would be, the installers were the best of any of the contractors we have used in our home over the years and the clean up was wonderful! Except for the beautiful new windows and doors, you would never know that we had major remodeling done on our home! Lastly, Oasis's price was not the lowest, but the quality is outstanding and it was the best value of any of our quotes! Great job Oasis and my husband and I will definitely refer you to others
Door Installers in Apple Creek
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claimsRecent Review:A-1 Superior Home Improvement, Travis Workman. We highly recommend this business. All work we required was completed. Our sister’s metal roof was painted ensuring a number of years of use without problems. Our gutters were cleaned and most important out siding was replaced that was damaged by a tree a number of years ago. We had sought out other service providers to repair the siding, but no one ever followed up. Most house siding is 4” but ours is 4 ½”, harder to find. Travis and his wife made calls and search to find siding that would work on our house. While it took a little time, they did not give up. After a number of years of tattered siding, thanks to their efforts, our house siding is renewedNancy B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:Very pleased with the kitchen renovation done by American Wood Reface. The process was smooth from the first meeting with Ron, the salesman, to the final measurements by Jason, the owner, to the final work day as Scott, the carpenter completed the installation. Such a plus to be able to deal with one company for the entire renovation. Selecting cabinet style and trim, hardware, Cambria quartz countertop, undercabinet lighting and sink style were all done in the convenience of our home. Because of Covid, it was so helpful not to have to go out from store to store selecting each of the components. Ron had samples of the cabinets, trim, quartz, and hardware so we could see what our choices would look like together. Scott proved to be an excellent carpenter and truly professional. He managed his time well [even completing the work earlier than predicted], and cleaned up the areas every day so the kitchen appliances could be used for dinner every evening. In addition to his outstanding carpentry skill, Scott accomplished the appliance installations with ease. The cabinet refacing is absolutely beautiful and very well crafted. We are pleased with all of our choices and very satisfied with the quality of the product. We were given a two-week time frame for the entire renovation and the work was completed in a week and a half. We are happy to recommend American Wood Reface and Jason Hicks, the ownerJo Ann M.
- Business Description:20+ year old company we manufacture, sell and install vinyl windows. We also sell and install steel entry doors and vinyl siding.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Over 15 years experience install glass block windows for your basement, garage or bathroom. Bring added security and a weather tight seal to your old, damaged windows. Not to mention a timeless design and timeless beautyRecent Review:Tim originally came out looked over the job and wrote up an estimate. Came back a week later and completed the window install and had a new screen in the Door Wall. His pricing was lower than any other estimate. He also showed me the Glass Block window that he was installing. I would hire him again if I ever need Glass Block Windows againAlan C.
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac..Recent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone callDANIEL B.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations; AKRON, OH 2965 West Market St, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *BEDFORD HEIGHTS, OH 26150 Richmond Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *CANFIELD, OH 4010 Boardman Canfield Rd, M-Sat By Appointment Sun Closed *CANTON, OH 4603 Everhard Rd Northwest, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *COLUMBUS, OH 9009 Gemini Pkwy, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 1 PM Sun Closed *Mentor, Oh 8020 Broadmoor Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *WESTLAKE, ..Recent Review:We started the process of getting pricing from 3 different contractors for a patio door replacement back in February 2021. The first contractor never came on site, but had prepared a quote for us the prior year and just used the information from that to give us pricing. The 2nd contractor insisted that both my wife and I be present and was able to come out on a Saturday when we were both home. They were very high pressure and their price was nearly double the 1st contractor and they expected us to sign on the dotted line right then and there. The third contractor was from Pella Window and Door, dba Gunton. There was some difficulty getting an appointment at first - I had made a change and the appointment got lost somehow. I was finally able to get a rep to show up named Dave. Dave spent a significant amount of time here getting measurements and going over options - colors, hardware, and custom stain matching. After consulting with my wife, Dave came back out to finalize the contract and gave us an install date that was about 3 months out - June 4th. I'm assuming this long lead time had more to do with COVID and the supply chain disruption that is going on. The custom stain matching is pretty involved. The door is in our kitchen, so we want to have the trim match the kitchen cabinets. Initially, the plan was for me to take a cabinet door to Sherwin Williams for them to match the stain and then report to Gunton the details for them to purchase the stain. That strategy didn't end up working because Sherwin Williams required a purchase from me. I made some attempts to get a hold of Dave to get this stain matching procedure started and was not getting any response until late April. Dave came out and retrieved the cabinet door, which had to be shipped to the main office in Cleveland to perform the stain matching. About a week later, we received samples of the trim stained with our custom stain through the mail and it matched perfectly. We were given a mailer to send our approved sample back, which was sent back the next business day, but it seemed to take a very long time to reach them. In the meantime, I wanted to get our cabinet face back from Cleveland. This was sent back in a truck and given to our sales rep Dave who held on to it until the day before our installation, when he hand delivered it to us. A few days before our installation was scheduled to take place, I received a call from Jill, who is a project coordinator in their Cleveland office, to let us know the door manufacture was delayed and it would not be ready on the scheduled installation date. It was projected to be ready by June 8. On June 11, I received a call from Jill stating our door was ready and could they install it on June 12 - a Saturday. This worked out well. The install date arrived, which ended up being a beautiful sunny day (thankfully). A crew of three lead by Badirque worked hard and long and did absolutely excellent quality work on the installation. However, Badirque let me know that the top and bottom strike plates for the door that remains in place were not provided and that I should contact my sales rep. I had one e-mail and one call to my sales rep Dave about this issue and never received a response to either of those. Project coordinator Jill took my call yesterday and is investigating getting this resolved. In Dave's defense, he and his wife had a newborn in this timeframe, so that could explain (at least partially) his poor responsiveness to me over this timeRoger D.
- Business Description:Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your hom..Recent Review:I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old houseKathleen M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions, LLC4025 Ohio 323
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- Allpro remodeling llc3735 Reimer Rd
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Anthony Roofing2555 Easton Street NE
- ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS827 W 10th St
- Armstrong Home Solution1374 hillcrest dr
- A-1 Home Improvement
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT622 Clark Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Akron/Canton1163 Holiday Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Curry Lumber331 W Henry St
- Cutting Trim129 S Portage st
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Hallmark Home SolutionsPO Box 287
- HALLMRK HOME SOLUTIONS LTD4116 TROYER ROAD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- Holistic Services - Cleaning & Concierge11797 Burbank Road
- Holmes Siding Contractors6777 County Rd 624
- Hallmark Home Solutions
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rivcon Exteriors9260 Jamison Rd
- Rivcon Exteriors
- Vac Services2150 SR. 39 N.W.
- Vac Services
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wallside Windows Inc27000 Trolley Industrial Dr
- Wayne Mobile Home ServicesPO Box 28
- Weaver Barns Ltd1696 State Rte 39
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Windows & More Inc5537 Whipple Avenue NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Wade Construction
- Yoder Windows & Siding7846 Harrison Rd
- Yoder Windows & Siding