Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Apple Creek, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Apple Creek
- Ohio Basement SystemsAfter financing was approved, they failed to schedule work for over 4 months… when they finally got me on the schedule, they did about 2/3 of the work requested, eventually forcing a separate contract for the remaining work, because they submitted the half-done job to the financing company as complete… The work is quality, but the business practice and sales/service decisions are severely lacking
- Ohio Basement SystemsWent great. Very professional from the first phone call to the end. It was scheduled 2 months in advance, the workers showed up on the day they were scheduled and finished on time. It took 2 1/2 days. The crew cleaned up and aside from some dust in the basement and some new concrete you would have never know they were there
- J EnterprisesJob went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks great
- J EnterprisesVery professional hard-working dedicated crew. Would hire them again Without hesitation. Coming back in the spring for me to do more
- J EnterprisesVery impressed with the workmanship performed on my project. Jonas was very good in setting expectations prior to the job starting. Very, very, VERY impressed with the finished product!
- Accurate Concrete LevelingWe had some steps that had settled, leaving a big gap between steps as well as a large crack in the concrete. I called numerous concrete leveling companies that I found here on Angie's list. Some didn't call back, a couple said they'd be out to give an estimate and never showed, and one said he would be out sometime last week but never came.Vince and his team with Accurate Concrete was absolutely wonderful! I called them on a Friday night, he called me right back, asked me to send pictures and provided me with a reasonable estimate. He then came out Saturday morning; yes, only one day later, and made the repairs.The steps look wonderful and everything is fixed. I highly recommend Accurate Concrete
- WEB CONSTRUCTION & BUILDINGSI had looked around for a concrete driveway replacement crew for a while and heard about Web through a friend. They came in with a competitive price and were able to get the job in soon. The job took about 3 days to get the old driveway out, prepare a quality base and reinforcement, then pour and seal. They worked late into the evening to get it meticulously finished and looking perfect on the pour day. I have gotten many positive comments from neighbors since it was done last fall
- Zimmerly Concrete LLC. Overall the experience was painless.The crew showed up on time,were professional,did an excellent job,cleaned up and were gone by noon.You can't for anything more. I would hire Zimmerly Concrete again and recommend their services.
- Jeremy Bowman ExcavatingThe price was very reasonable. I paid $600 for the concrete and bolts. I'll give him an A across the board. He did an excellent job.
- A Absolute Quality ConcreteMy experience went very well. The staff was very professional and highly knowledgeable in their field. They were also very prompt and I was pleased with the outcome of the service. I would highly recommend this company to others.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Apple Creek
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaningRecent Review:Quoted a fair price - Showed up on time - Performed work as planned - Courteous and respectful. What else could one expect?Steve H.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:Here at NEO Masonry we specialize in Brick, Block, Natural and Cultured stone, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pavers, Patios Fireplaces, (stone and brick) Retaining Walls, Egress windows and Glass Block (custom showers, Accent and partition walls) We see each project through starting with your picturesque vision until your project is complete. NEO Masonry began with an idea between two Union Brothers with strong family values and the love of the masonry trade in Medina County, Ohio. After traveli..Recent Review:They were excellent. They were prompt and on time. They did the job very cleanly. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company.Bryan M.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of ..Recent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:Holland Paving has been serving the private sector for over 30 years. We provide asphalt work for residential, commercial, and industrial facilities in Northeast Ohio. Services include: Asphalt installation, repair and maintenance - Storm drain installation and repair, concrete and all parking lot services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. (Workman's Compensation Certificates available upon request). 50 seasonal Employees. Estimates are freeRecent Review:Never even bothered to show up for estimate!Tim J.
Deals in Apple Creek for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mattucci Construction2613 Rhoadesdale Ave
- Miles Construction & Repair
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MWG CONCRETE SVC8596 ASHMEDE COURT CIR NW
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Mattucci Construction
- Natola Construction LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser