Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Geneva, NY
There are 13 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Geneva
- AJL Plumbing and HeatingAnthony did a great job he came out immediately looked at the job and came back the next day. He found several code violations missed by previous service provider .I would highly recommend Anthony to other people.
- Comfort Heating and CoolingHe came in inspected the area, made suggestions on hot water heater replacements. Left to get the replacement, returned quickly, and installed unit with additional upgrades, plus offered and completed additional work to reduce the chance of having flooding problems damage my heater in the future! Great guy! He’s on my “go to guy” for any future issues in my 1850 home
- J&D PLUMBING AND HEATINGMy neighbor had used and recommended this company in the summer. In September I got a leak through my downstairs ceiling. I called JD and he came, diagnosed the problem, and replaced the old water heater in a timely manner at a fair price. I would definitely use again.
- J&D PLUMBING AND HEATINGVery efficient job done..I had the parts and Dave fixed everything AOK. I also had a minor electrical problem with my kitchen lights. I mentioned it to Dave and he obligingly fixed that as well.
- Henry H CookThe crew was prompt when called, the work was excellent and finished in a timely manner. The crew was very professional and the followup on the work when completed was informative and much appreciated. Excellent job to all involved.
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Followed up on our itemized list when the project was near completion and was very timely. Very happy with outcome.
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Tim Leclerc and his team are consummate professionals. All work was done on time and on budget. They have been amazing. I highly recommend them!
- KC Finishing & RemodelingFirst full disclosure, Kasey is a friend of mine. No matter that though the job went great. I needed the space for a rental to be moved into shortly after and Kasey fitted my job into his schedule though he had other work going on. He first addressed the bathroom floor and we concluded the best solution was to repair structural damage, as well of course as leaks which caused the problem, then remove all the old cracked linoleum flooring and lay a new sub floor. Also removed and replaced toilet and as stated some other odd plumbing repairs. In the main living area where the hole was in the floor he removed a section to solid flooring. Then sistered in some new joists after removing rotted sections. Kasey fitted in a new piece of flooring to match as best as possible the existing. This was a “spend as little as possible while doing a good job” job. Kasey got the work done promptly and with quality workmanship. Kasey has also done other small jobs for me so I knew I was hiring reliable, quality service
- Dishaw Plumbing,Heating & ACFantastic fast and friendly service. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Our boiler went out and after inspection he presented all of the options available . Terry also offered us the loan of portable heaters for the house so we would have heat. We could repair our 30year old system or replace it for not much more and bring everything up to current standards. They ordered the new system and installed it. We also had them replace our hot water tank and it was still significantly less than a previous quote from one of the bigger companies for just the furnace.. Terry called me the next morning to make sure everything was wondering properly and to schedule a follow-up to double check everything. Service of this quality is hard to find. I would highly recommend using them for any of the services that they offer. We will be having them do our insulation very soon
- Dave's PlumbingDave is a super great guy and I am lucky to had found him. The plumbing in this house has not been touched in decades and it showed. He replaced my hot water tank, installed a whole house water filter, he removed a bunch of unnecessary pipes and valves and simplified the plumbing. Also installed the toilet and and kitchen faucet. It has been almost a month since the work was completed and no issues. Dave is super knowledgeable and has attention to detail. He is my go to for all my plumbing needs here in Stephentown. He does it right the first time. Thank you for all your hard work and I highly recommend Dave for any plumbing needs
Plumbers in Geneva
- Business Description:Royal Plumbing Services is a full service plumbing and heating company. Installation, repairs and maintenance of plumbing and heating systems is our speciality. Family owned and operated we are passionate about ensuring our customers receive great customer service, fair pricing and a high quality standard of work every time we have the opportunity to provide our services. We offer FREE estimates and Emergency Service!!Recent Review:Ed arrived on time as scheduled, very prompt. He assessed the problem quickly and did the repair work to our satisfaction. He was very courteous and answered all of our questions. Clean-up was excellent. We would highly recommend Royal Plumbing ServicesMack & Patti W.
- Business Description:At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us..Recent Review:Didn't show or call on install date. Rescheduled and install went well. Unfortunately, I could not be there when the install took place. Therefore, the equipment was not installed exactly where I wanted it. Overall I'm happy with the project. <br /R Keith H.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be..Recent Review:The work was completed in three days with Gary and Bill overseeing the installation of new ducts. So far, we have been experiencing warmer interior temps due to the better and more even heat flow due to the improvement. The cost was reasonable for this scope of repairRosemary H.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:It went really well! Melissa from Executive Auto Shippers was very responsive and helped put my mind at ease as I’ve never done something like this before. The trucking company was very good and made sure the car was delivered on the estimated day and communicated well. Highly recommendChad F.
- Business Description:25+ Years of Plumbing, Heating and A/C Service with Certified Technicians Serving the Hudson Valley Since 1989. Our company was built on three main principles: Quality, Honesty and Reliability. We have a full service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning company with certified service technicians and master plumbing experience. We perform our trade to the Residential, Commercial and light Industrial workplaceRecent Review:One of our AC units broke down in the midst of a heat wave a few weeks ago. Before contacting Sinnott's Plumbing and Heating, we had some bad luck with a company that was not able to figure out what was going on in the outside unit that kept burning the fuses. I made some calls around and was finally referred to Sinnott. I hadn't been aware that Sinnott would repair A/Cs. The office staff I spoke to was very pleasant. She promised to send their most experienced technician Frank the next working day, adding that Frank was the kind of guy who should be able to solve the mystery for us because he was naturally curious, very thorough, and had experience of 40 years in his profession. Frank showed up in the morning and asked all the right questions. He was observant and was a systemic thinker in his approach to difficult problems. And he was an excellent communicator and explained things clearly to me. I was not surprised when he identified the culprit (one of the wires with faulty connection) and corrected it for us. Our AC unit has been running smoothly ever since. In the future, if we have other issues, we will be sure to contact Sinnott and ask for Frank who is a real pro. Thank you, Frank. SaugertieLydia L.
- Business Description:JC Handyman Service Newark, NY, 14513 (315) 909-0437 JC Handyman Service is a professional handyman in Newark, NY, providing quality services in the area. Feel free to call us if you want to ask us something about our services! Doorknobs Installation, Doorknobs Repair, TV Mounting, Interior Painting, Carpet Removal, Carpet Installation, Appliance Installation, Appliance Repair, Affordable Handyman Service, Reliable Handyman Service, Professional Handyman Service Marion NY; Macedon NY; Palmyr..
- Business Description:We are a Licensed & Bonded Public Claims Adjusting Firm headquartered and founded in Tampa Bay, Florida. We represent clients in Florida, Georgia & Virginia. Our goal is to make sure that our clients receive ALL the money that they deserve from the insurance carrier. Our firm will communicate with the insurance company and act as an advocate for the policyholder during the claims process. We prepare a full scope and itemized estimate of damage for residential or commercial properties. We revi..Recent Review:Our home insurance carrier repair estimate did not match the quotes we received to fix the damage done by a storm. Their estimate was almost half of what it would cost. Andrew ordered a realistic repair estimate, negotiated a settlement and made sure we received our check. I would highly recommend Andrew. Very knowledgeable and personalableSue K.
- Business Description:We are a small family-run, "Mom & Pop" business with three employees.Recent Review:We had a problem with the furnace short-cycling. Mike came out immediately, diagnosed the problem in just a few minutes, and fixed it on the spot. He explained everything thoroughly and offered to return if we had any other problems. I've used his services in the pastg and will absolutely do so in the future. <br /Michael J.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:We were very satisfied with the work overall. Norb is very willing to listen and offer suggestions. His prices were fair and lower than other estimates. He has a wealth of experience. He works deliberately and does not rush which is great. For the first bathroom it went very seamlessly. We did have a couple things with the second bath that we wanted corrected and Norb was very willing to correct them and did to our satisfactionjeff c.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Geneva
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Best Home Inspection & Home Services8455 E Seneca Turnpike
Manlius, New York 13104
- ALLPRO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING5666 New York 414
ROMULUS, New York 14541
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York 14623
- Anderson-Shortell616 W State St
Olean, New York 14760
- Aslan Plumbing & Mechanical Services5715 Royalton Center Rd
Gasport, New York 14067
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York 10941
- A Best Home Inspection & Home Services
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Griffin Construction - NYS IncPO BOX 307
Cohocton, New York 14826
- Griffin Construction - NYS Inc
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services2508 Gorham Hall Rd
Stanley, New York 14561
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services
- LeGrand And Company Drain Cleaning Plumbing Repair Roof Cleaning3550 NW 34th Pl
Gainesville, Florida 32605
- Limar Inc920 Rice Rd
Himrod, New York 14842
- LeGrand And Company Drain Cleaning Plumbing Repair Roof Cleaning
- SERVICE QUEST PLUMBING & HTNG72 VIRGINIA ST
Waterloo, New York 13165
- SHEESLEY'S SEWER SVC INC1862 Grand Central Ave
Elmira, New York 14903
- Sinnott's Plumbing & Heating3109 Route 9W
Saugerties, New York 12477
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey 08016
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York 13750
- SERVICE QUEST PLUMBING & HTNG
- Valley Mechanical7894 State Rte 245
Naples, New York 14512
- Valley Mechanical
- W Gray Service Repair Installation LLC85 Virginia St
Waterloo, New York 13165
- W Gray Service Repair Installation LLC
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.