Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Penn Yan, NY
There are 13 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Penn Yan
- AJL Plumbing and HeatingAnthony did a great job he came out immediately looked at the job and came back the next day. He found several code violations missed by previous service provider .I would highly recommend Anthony to other people.
- Comfort Heating and CoolingHe came in inspected the area, made suggestions on hot water heater replacements. Left to get the replacement, returned quickly, and installed unit with additional upgrades, plus offered and completed additional work to reduce the chance of having flooding problems damage my heater in the future! Great guy! He’s on my “go to guy” for any future issues in my 1850 home
- J&D PLUMBING AND HEATINGMy neighbor had used and recommended this company in the summer. In September I got a leak through my downstairs ceiling. I called JD and he came, diagnosed the problem, and replaced the old water heater in a timely manner at a fair price. I would definitely use again.
- J&D PLUMBING AND HEATINGVery efficient job done..I had the parts and Dave fixed everything AOK. I also had a minor electrical problem with my kitchen lights. I mentioned it to Dave and he obligingly fixed that as well.
- Henry H CookThe crew was prompt when called, the work was excellent and finished in a timely manner. The crew was very professional and the followup on the work when completed was informative and much appreciated. Excellent job to all involved.
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Followed up on our itemized list when the project was near completion and was very timely. Very happy with outcome.
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Tim Leclerc and his team are consummate professionals. All work was done on time and on budget. They have been amazing. I highly recommend them!
- KC Finishing & RemodelingFirst full disclosure, Kasey is a friend of mine. No matter that though the job went great. I needed the space for a rental to be moved into shortly after and Kasey fitted my job into his schedule though he had other work going on. He first addressed the bathroom floor and we concluded the best solution was to repair structural damage, as well of course as leaks which caused the problem, then remove all the old cracked linoleum flooring and lay a new sub floor. Also removed and replaced toilet and as stated some other odd plumbing repairs. In the main living area where the hole was in the floor he removed a section to solid flooring. Then sistered in some new joists after removing rotted sections. Kasey fitted in a new piece of flooring to match as best as possible the existing. This was a “spend as little as possible while doing a good job” job. Kasey got the work done promptly and with quality workmanship. Kasey has also done other small jobs for me so I knew I was hiring reliable, quality service
- Dishaw Plumbing,Heating & ACFantastic fast and friendly service. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Our boiler went out and after inspection he presented all of the options available . Terry also offered us the loan of portable heaters for the house so we would have heat. We could repair our 30year old system or replace it for not much more and bring everything up to current standards. They ordered the new system and installed it. We also had them replace our hot water tank and it was still significantly less than a previous quote from one of the bigger companies for just the furnace.. Terry called me the next morning to make sure everything was wondering properly and to schedule a follow-up to double check everything. Service of this quality is hard to find. I would highly recommend using them for any of the services that they offer. We will be having them do our insulation very soon
- Dave's PlumbingDave is a super great guy and I am lucky to had found him. The plumbing in this house has not been touched in decades and it showed. He replaced my hot water tank, installed a whole house water filter, he removed a bunch of unnecessary pipes and valves and simplified the plumbing. Also installed the toilet and and kitchen faucet. It has been almost a month since the work was completed and no issues. Dave is super knowledgeable and has attention to detail. He is my go to for all my plumbing needs here in Stephentown. He does it right the first time. Thank you for all your hard work and I highly recommend Dave for any plumbing needs
Plumbers in Penn Yan
- Business Description:25+ Years of Plumbing, Heating and A/C Service with Certified Technicians Serving the Hudson Valley Since 1989. Our company was built on three main principles: Quality, Honesty and Reliability. We have a full service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning company with certified service technicians and master plumbing experience. We perform our trade to the Residential, Commercial and light Industrial workplaceRecent Review:One of our AC units broke down in the midst of a heat wave a few weeks ago. Before contacting Sinnott's Plumbing and Heating, we had some bad luck with a company that was not able to figure out what was going on in the outside unit that kept burning the fuses. I made some calls around and was finally referred to Sinnott. I hadn't been aware that Sinnott would repair A/Cs. The office staff I spoke to was very pleasant. She promised to send their most experienced technician Frank the next working day, adding that Frank was the kind of guy who should be able to solve the mystery for us because he was naturally curious, very thorough, and had experience of 40 years in his profession. Frank showed up in the morning and asked all the right questions. He was observant and was a systemic thinker in his approach to difficult problems. And he was an excellent communicator and explained things clearly to me. I was not surprised when he identified the culprit (one of the wires with faulty connection) and corrected it for us. Our AC unit has been running smoothly ever since. In the future, if we have other issues, we will be sure to contact Sinnott and ask for Frank who is a real pro. Thank you, Frank. SaugertieLydia L.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operatedRecent Review:I needed ductwork and everything put in my house because I previously had a Boiler. It was a big job! I was impressed with how quickly he got it done. He left everything clean after he was done also. No complaints hereBranden M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..Recent Review:It was sort of a transfer, I had bought a unit, I was really unhappy with it. The owner came out and they basically swapped out the unit and only charged me a small portion of the unit. So, they did the right thing! It was somewhere around $3,000Tomas V.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Im a local business of Naples, NY. Taking Great Pride in Providing Quality Work to Surrounding areas. Im Insured and I . I provide free estimates.Recent Review:First full disclosure, Kasey is a friend of mine. No matter that though the job went great. I needed the space for a rental to be moved into shortly after and Kasey fitted my job into his schedule though he had other work going on. He first addressed the bathroom floor and we concluded the best solution was to repair structural damage, as well of course as leaks which caused the problem, then remove all the old cracked linoleum flooring and lay a new sub floor. Also removed and replaced toilet and as stated some other odd plumbing repairs. In the main living area where the hole was in the floor he removed a section to solid flooring. Then sistered in some new joists after removing rotted sections. Kasey fitted in a new piece of flooring to match as best as possible the existing. This was a “spend as little as possible while doing a good job” job. Kasey got the work done promptly and with quality workmanship. Kasey has also done other small jobs for me so I knew I was hiring reliable, quality serviceAndrew S.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb removed my old kitchen and reinstalled a complete new kitchen. He knows what he is doing and was helpful in design suggestions and making changes that worked better for the kitchen. All the work they did was high quality, and he is really good with tile. His pricing is reasonable and he made things right without charging more. Only negative was dusting the house when they removed the old tile and they could be neater but it is construction work. You shouldn't hesitate to hire him for your remodeling projectChristopher L.
- Business Description:At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us..Recent Review:They were excellent, I was very happy with their services.They did the services in a neat way. They did it on time within budget. They were very professional and clean and neat in all of the work they did.VERNON E I.
- Business Description:We are a small family-run, "Mom & Pop" business with three employees.Recent Review:THIS CONTRACTOR WAS RECOMMENDED BY A NEIGHBOR. THEY CAME OUT PROMPTLY AND TOLD ME THE PRIOR CONTRACTOR HAD REPLACED A PART THAT CONTROLLED THE HOT WATER HEATER AND NOT THE FURNACE. I WAS TOLD THE BOILER WAS FINE, HOWEVER, MY BUILDING CONTRACTOR HAD INSTALLED AN OUTDATED RELAY SYSTEM THAT WAS NO LONGER IN USE. THE NEXT DAY TWO GENTLEMEN CAME OUT AND REPLACED AND REPAIRED THE SYSTEM. THE OWNER RETURNED TO INSPECT THEIR WORK THAT DAY. THE AREA WAS SWEPT AND SPOTLESS WHEN I RETURNED LATER THAT DAY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY BASED ON THEIR PROMPT REPLY, IMMEDIATE ASSESSMENT AND PROFESSIONAL REPAIR. THEIR PRICE WAS FAIR AND THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND EFFICIENTSandra D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Penn Yan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4cornerstone5858 Cemetery Hill Rd
Friendship, New York
- ALLPRO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING5666 New York 414
ROMULUS, New York
- Amber Construction5500 Rt. 96A
ROMULUS, New York
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York
- Anderson-Shortell616 W State St
Olean, New York
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- Aslan Plumbing & Mechanical Services5715 Royalton Center Rd
Gasport, New York
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- AW Enterprises7795 Brookwood Estates
Bath, New York
- ALLPRO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- D'Amico Plumbing & Heating68 Middle St
Geneva, New York
- Dailey Electric, Inc.140 Sheppard St
Penn Yan, New York
- Dan's Sewer, Inc.P.O. box 1035
Bloomingburg, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- Deck-it Construction110 stark ave
Penn Yan, New York
- DeMitry & Sons Water Treatment1134 Middle Rd
Middlesex, New York
- Dependable Home ServicesPo box 23
Flycreek, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- D'Amico Plumbing & Heating
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- K P Enterprises Inc2605 Ferry Ave
Niagara Falls, New York
- KC Finishing & RemodelingPo Box 292
Naples, New York
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services2508 Gorham Hall Rd
Stanley, New York
- King of Garbage558 Grassmere Terrace
Far Rockaway, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kurtz & Associates Public Adjusters5099 NW 89 Way
Coral Springs, Florida
- K P Enterprises Inc
- Limar Inc920 Rice Rd
Himrod, New York
- Limar Inc
- Manley enterprises1742 Great Gully Rd
Union Springs, New York
- Marshall Robertson Home Renovations3604 E Lake Rd
Geneva, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- MERTEC PLUMBING HEATING & ELECTRIC40 Champlin Ave
Penn Yan, New York
- Mike Moore113 Burns Ter
Penn Yan, New York
- Miracle Method of Rochester NY645 Ling Rd
Rochester, New York
- MLM services108 Garden St
Seneca Falls, New York
- Manley enterprises
- Nails & Pails Home Improvement91 Maxwell Ave
Geneva, New York
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NE Masonry & Construction11 Yorkshire Dr
Glens Falls, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Northeast Water Systems, Llc2338 W Kendall Rd
Kendall, New York
- NY REPLACEMENT PARTS CORP16 INDUSTRY ST
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Nails & Pails Home Improvement
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- Paul Knapp Water Systems425 North Main St
Penn Yan, New York
- Paul Knapp Water Systems
- Schmidt Trucking450 Bennett Hollow Rd
Walton, New York
- SHEESLEY'S SEWER SVC INC1862 Grand Central Ave
Elmira, New York
- Sinnott's Plumbing & Heating3109 Route 9W
Saugerties, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- Swann Construction
Angelica, New York
- Schmidt Trucking
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- Valley Mechanical7894 State Rte 245
Naples, New York
- Valley Mechanical
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.