Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Geneva, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Geneva
- Aqua CareAqua Care is a highly professional company, who did exceptional work at a fair price. They made sure that all work was performed to our satisfaction and have stood 100% behind everything that they have done for us. They are easy to communicate with and informed us of what to expect during each step of the process. Raul, Irit and their staff are a pleasure to work with. In fact we have been so pleased with their professionalism and responsiveness that we got rid of our previous pool cleaning service and have hired Aqua Care to perform our weekly pool service
- Aqua CareRaul and Irit were a pleasure to deal with. They went above and beyond to address every question and concern we had and did an excellent job in the installation of the new equipment. All of the Pentair components they installed are working out great. The prices they quoted were very fair, and they delivered exactly as promised. They arranged a meeting with the Pentair representative who was very helpful in explaining how to use the new equipment. We are extremely pleased with Aqua Care and intend to have them re-plaster and re-tile our pool at the end of summer. We enthusiastically recommend them
- H-D Pools & Services IncThe company attempted to install a liner in my pool. They incorrectly cut the hole surrounding the return valve and the pool did not hold water as a result. Over a months time, they made three trips to my home to try to repair it. I attempted to fill my pool after each repair resulting in over 22000 gallons of lost water. They failed to show up as promised for repairs and did not call. At times they did not answer the phone or return phone calls in a timely manner yet communicated through text messages. The incorrect installation date was written on the receipt and H-D would not issue a correct receipt upon my request. The company did not provide proof of insurance to me. Although the receipt states a 90 day warranty on all services, they refused a refund within that time. They attempted to hire a third party to repair the pool, but the company could not be validated. They refused to work with a third party of my choice to change the liner and would not give me a refund. They offered to compensate my time with free pool chemicals and a refund of water usage but did not do that either
Swimming Pool Companies in Geneva
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde
- Business Description:Additional website - www.kwdelectric.com. Family owned. Additional services - Outdoor lighting repair, ceiling fans, lighting design, exhaust fans, electrical design, safety GFCI outlets, lamp replacement, pv solar install, hot tub wiring, energy saving lighting, saunas & steam bath’s, flat screen tv outlets, pool wiring, service upgrades, recessed lighting, 24 hr emergency service calls, new additions, basment wiring, indoor & outdoor electrical wiring including pools, hot tubs, garages, bar..Recent Review:We had a great experience with Ken, Owner of KWD. He was a pleasure to work with, very professional and knowledgable in this field. His quotes were reasonable compared to others and we had no issues generally with the additional crews brought in or finishing within our timelineJeanne E.
- Business Description:Our one piece in-ground fiberglass swimming pools are constructed using only the most proven gel coats and vinyl ester resins available. This, combined with an average thickness that is greater than industry standards, allows us to produce what we believe is one of the strongest and most reliable in-ground fiberglass swimming pools on the market today. Our confidence in our fiberglass swimming pools is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, in addition to a 10 year non-prorated internal finish warr..
- Business Description:Our company began as a decorative concrete pool surrounds company in 1984. Back then, the company, known as Concrete Concepts, was run by the Presidents father. For years he worked alongside his father learning the ins and outs of the industry. In 2007, the company moved into the market of full pool installations in the states of North and South Carolina. By 2015 the company got passed from father to son. The president became heavily involved in the fiberglass pool market and in 2017 he dec..
- Business Description:Upstate Increte is Greater Rochester and the Fingerlakes’ Region leader in Stamped and Decorative Concrete. We offer a huge selection of Increte Stamp Rentals and Sales. We offer various samples of patterns and colors. We carry more in stock inventory than any other store offering similar products within miles and miles
- Business Description:A & K Construction is a family owned and operated business. Each member of our team has perfected their trade in drywall and insulation over the past 20 years. You can depend on A & K Construction to fufill all your expectations. Whether it is to patch a hole in a wall or a new construction. Your vision will be complete. It doesn't matter if the job is your dream home or a office in a large commercial building. Call us now for your free estimate
- Business Description:East Coast Pools is the premier swimming pool contractor on the East Coast and specializes in commercial and residential swimming pool repair, resurfacing, and remodeling. Do you have an old tired looking pool? Worse yet is it cracked or leaking? In need of a new deck, plumbing, or a heater? We can take care of all your pool needs and make it look and feel like new regardless of its original construction materials
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Colley's Pools & Spas has developed a solid reputation in the Western New York, Rochester, and Western Pennsylvania areas. Our commitment to provide each customer with quality products, personal attention, and after the sale, service has made us a leader in the swimming pool industry. Additional locations - 3066 W 26th St Erie, PA 16506; 10222 Mcallister Fredonia, NY 14063. Additional phones (814) 835-0540, (716) 672-2211Recent Review:We had purchased a house in Lancaster with a spa that had been winterized by a professional company in December 2011. We have had a pool and spas before but that was in Florida and Alabama. We were unable to open the spa until September 2012 due to be out of town most of the summer. When we did open the spa, we had a major leak when operating the spa (more like a flow then a leak.) We called Colley's Pool and Spa Services in mid-September about the spa and unable to get an appointment until October 4th due to everyone closing their spas at this time (per the company.) She said that we should get the spa fixed and then <br /> winterize it because the spa pipes would most likely crack if we kept it opened throughout the winter. She quoted me $90 the first half hour and then $75/hour per man on the job until the job was fixed. <br /> Bob Rigley called and let me know that he would be there within the hour and he was along with a younger gentleman (barely 18), who acted more as an assistant than another knowledgeable person. Bob went under the spa (it is an above ground spa) and manuevered around for awhile and eventually told me that the manifold was cracked due to incorrect winterizing. He said he did not have the part to fix it today, in fact, they would have to order the part and it might take 1-2 weeks to get it in. He also said that we could run the spa all winter with no problems and that most people do in the north. He also said that he hardly ever winterizes anyone's spa here but mainly performs installs, spa maintenance, and repairs. I told him we would think about either winterizing the spa or fixing it but would not be able to afford both. He gave me the part # and price. He quoted me $350 to fix the problem and $200 to winterize it. Though Bob did a great job, the website states that they do free estimates and I had to pay $159.05 for them to tell me what the problem is and to give me an estimate on how much to fix the problem. Yes, they told me how much it is for them to come out and look but I believed that the cost for them to tell me how it would be to fix it would be rolled into the cost to fix it like any other company does - Every service company I have worked with says $75 to look at it and diagnose the problem but if you get it fixed using us that price gets rolled over even if you cannot get it fixed that day because you have to order a part or do not have the money at that time. Not this company I found out later. <br /> I talked it over with my husband and we decided to take the chance. I called the company on the Monday after the service call. The phone clerk could not find my paperwork for awhile. Then she found it. I told her we had decided to fix the spa and that we would like get it fixed as soon as possible as we were afraid of a freeze. She said that we had to have 3-4 days of freezing temperatures before the pipes would crack so we had time. (Really?? - we have one day of freezing temperatures in Florida or Alabama and the pipes will burst if not careful.) Anyways, she stated that Bob had to call us in order for the order to be completed and since he was off that day, I would have to wait until the next day for him to call me back. She could not even order the part until he spoke with me - I even had the part order number that Bob suggested and that did not help. So I waited. No call on Tuesday and no call on Wednesday. Wednesday afternoon, I called and was told that the phone clerk was sick and that was why I never got a call. I believe that If I had not called again then I would have never gotten a call back. This lady had to hunt up the paperwork - could not find it at first and then there was no documentation that I had called on Monday. We went through the whole process again with this woman repeatedly saying that there was a note that we "may" winterize the spa and will fix the spa in the spring. I kept telling her yes, we said that and decided to fix the spa instead because Bob said there is nothing wrong with running the spa through the winter. Finally, she said they have the part needed and that the next available appointment was the following Thursday. <br /> Bob came out with his handy assistant again and fixed the problem. He was also very congenial and explained everything about running the spa through the winter. Fixed the problem and cleaned up any trash. Explained in detail what happened and why the manifold cracked. So far the spa is running great <br /> My complaint is with the company not with the service that Bob performed. The low marks reflect the office staff and pricing, not the actual service performed. The actual service performed would be an "A" across the board. I don't believe that I should be charged $75 an hour for an assistant who is learning the trade (remember, they charged $75 per man per hour on the job) and I shouldn't have been charged $159.05 to diagnose the problem unless I did not use them to fix the problem. If I had known this then I would have gone to another company that was more highly recommended and cheaper. This website states they give free estimates but they do not. Also, the phone clerk appears to be not very knowledgeable about spas (or pipes in the winter in general) so she should not be giving out information. The office appears to not be organized. I am not sure that I will use this company again. It is hard to deal with an unorganized office but Bob was very helpful and it is hard to find someone who knows what they are doing and does it professionally. <br /Elizabeth S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Geneva
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- American Tubs
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Colley's Pools & Spas4953 Camp Rd
Hamburg, New York 14075
- Colley's Pools & Spas
- KWD Electric Inc38 lake oniad Dr
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
- KWD Electric Inc
- Tarson Pools and Spas325 Waterloo-Geneva Road
Waterloo, New York 13165
- Tarson Pools and Spas