Norb Miller General Contractor

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2008

129 Elm Rd

Dundee, NY 14837

Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and affordable prices, we are here for you....

home remodeling (23)roofing (23)drywall (15)decks & porches (14)tile installation (11)interior painting (10)plumbers (9)electrician (9)lighting (8)siding companies (7)window replacement (6)garage building (5)

12/16/2020

Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anything

Description of Work
Install kitchen sink

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/11/2020

Excellent! Norb was quick to respond to my request and actually visited my house on same day that I requested a quote. I told him I needed it done in 2 weeks and he was able to fit me in - doing most of the work himself. The result was great - professionally done and looks like it has always been there. He brainstormed some issues like moving electrical switches and replacing floor where a vent ha...

Description of Work
Enlarge doorway from 3 ft to 7 feet

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

09/04/2020

During the estimation process, Mr. Miller had a number of suggestions which greatly improved both projects. The work was carried out in a prompt and professional way. Great attention to detail was made. Also, at the end of each day, the work area was cleaned completely. The results exceeded our expectations and we feel we got great value for our money. We highly recommend Mr. Miller's company.

Description of Work
Porch railings and supports were replaced. Kitchen counters, sink, and lighting were replaced. Backsplash was replaced with tile.

Category ceramic tile,decks,garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

07/08/2020

Norb and my family had an appointment this afternoon (7/8/20). I was anxious to meet Mr, Miller and get feedback. Mr. Miller failed to show. He failed to call. That is TOTAL DISRESPECT for me and my family as we wated all afternoon for him. He is FIRED before he even started! His behavior is NOT acceptable as a professional! Good Bye Norb.

Description of Work
Total Bathroom Remodel

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

I had Thursday in my book to meet mr. [Member Name Removed] he had Wednesday. Probably my fault, I’m sorry.

07/08/2020

Norb Miller was great and very easy to work with. Was available by text/phone/in-person whenever I had questions. Quality of his work was great. I got everything I asked for at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend him and will use him for future jobs.

Description of Work
Building an addition on my cabin

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/11/2020

It went well. I was pleased with the cost, the projects were done in an appropriate time frame. The workers were meticulous, and timely.!

Description of Work
I needed my house sided, a concrete stoop removed, a window put on my house to replace where a door was and an egress window put in.

Category egress windows,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

03/08/2020

Norb removed my old kitchen and reinstalled a complete new kitchen. He knows what he is doing and was helpful in design suggestions and making changes that worked better for the kitchen. All the work they did was high quality, and he is really good with tile. His pricing is reasonable and he made things right without charging more. Only negative was dusting the house when they removed the old tile...

Description of Work
Total Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

02/26/2020

We were very satisfied with the work overall. Norb is very willing to listen and offer suggestions. His prices were fair and lower than other estimates. He has a wealth of experience. He works deliberately and does not rush which is great. For the first bathroom it went very seamlessly. We did have a couple things with the second bath that we wanted corrected and Norb was very willing to correct t...

Description of Work
We had two bathrooms remodeled.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

01/04/2020

It all went very well. I was anxious about the work that needed to be done and his manor is kinda laid back and easy going so it made the experience much easier for me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do in the time frame he gave for the agreed upon price. I definitely recommend Norb and would use him again in a minute.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

11/25/2019

Very high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.

Description of Work
Many and varied home repairs

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

We build houses from the ground up, remodel existing homes, and can do any kind of repairs for your home/garage.

telephone hook ups cable hook ups septic clean out