PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING

Founded 1963 • With Angi since February 2007

hard to find plumbing stems, faucets & parts, snowblower & lawnmower repairs and parts,U-Haul truck rentals,U.P.S. shipping location,swer & drain cleaning, master plumber on staff. with 35 years experience, key cutting,authorized Toro dealer,...

The Cool Factory LLC

As a locally owned and operated Heating and Cooling business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by The Cool Factory LLC on Angi
Climate King Heating Cooling and Duct Cleaning

Now That You’ve Found Climate King, You Can Relax. The last thing you want to think about is repairing your furnace, boiler and air conditioning systems in your home. That’s why Climate King is the best choice you can make. Service technicians with years of experience sent to your home, 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, excellent service, quality products, the latest technology and great pricing are our hallmarks. Rule your Climate with the King! Technicians are paid to fix your unit not sell you a new one. Unlike other companies our technicians are not being paid on commission to sell you know equipment. This eliminates any conflict or interest or incentives for a technician to condemn your equipment. Even if it makes more sense to replace your equipment rather than fix it. We will always provide you with the repair cost so you can make an informed decision whether to repair or replace your system.

Offers by Climate King Heating Cooling and Duct Cleaning on Angi
Precision Heating & Cooling

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac

07/10/2018

This business appears to be PERMANENTLY CLOSED.

Description of Work
Lawnmower repair

Category lawn mower repair

05/16/2015

We've used Penney's Hardware for repairing snow blowers, lawn mowers, and plumbing issues -- all with great results. If it's something they don't do, they kindly direct you with excellent advice.

Description of Work
In this case, a clogged drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/04/2015

Picked up and returned in about 24 hours.... Courteous, professional... Explained all work done, returned replaced parts as well... Highly recommend them for mechanical work on lawn mowers and snow blower service and excellent plumbing work as well.

Description of Work
Picked up and returned Toro lawn mower, resharpened blade, changed oil, air filter and tune up

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lawn mower repair,plumbing

03/12/2015

I liked the price least. I liked that the job was done.

Description of Work
They did the snow blower repair.

Category lawn mower repair

07/02/2014

My sewer backs up at least once a year and I always call Lou he comes out within an hr no matter the day or time. He snakes out my line . He is honest reliable and is very knowledgeable . I never feel overcharged or taken advantage of. I recommend him to anyone in need of his services I can not say enough about him!

Category plumbing

07/17/2013

It was good. They take a look at our dishwasher and it ended up it wasn't broken at all. They said if it would happen again, they would take it as a service call.

Description of Work
I used Penny's Hardware & Plumbing to repair our dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

06/17/2013

He's very good and he doesn't overcharge you. The last time he came he rendered the material I already had to save me money. It's one guy and he's a very nice man. The only thing that has happened recently is that he's been very busy, but I'm going to have him do some work soon. He had already estimated it for me about a month and we're just trying to find the time, but I've used him every time. What makes the price work for me is that when we were trying to figure out how much had to be done there was more than that. We decided to break it down. We look at the job as a whole and figured out what would be essential first so that we could break it into portions to make it affordable and that's what makes him special when you really think about it. He said this is a lot of money, let's take this section because that must be done and eventually we'll get to the other stuff, so we'll keep it in range. He always calls me and says that he'll make the appointment. He doesn't leave me hanging although the ability to fit in the time has been a little different now which has never been the case on a regular basis. It's only because he's so busy, but when he says he's going to do something he's there and he does it.

Description of Work
Penny's Hardware & Plumbing fixed some leaks for me six months ago and used my copper piping that I had laying around. He's going to come back out to finish it and is looking at some extensive work right now, like replacing some lead pipes for me which he quoted at $950.

04/26/2013

.We have got good service from them in the past, though, I have found them difficult to contact in recent times. So I will not use them again. I can't recall the price, I remember it was reasonable. They were recommended to us by friends. They were professional. We had a gas leak and they looked at all of our plumbing. They recommended that it would be more cost effective to just reinstall the plumbing instead of all the old pipes. They gave us helpful advise and the work was very good. They worked well and in a timely manner. In recent times though, I have found them difficult to contact.

Description of Work
We used PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING. When we first bought our house in 2007, they redid some natural gas planning.

Category plumber","gas leak repair service

04/18/2013

They are very good, responsive and come when they say they will.

Description of Work
They took care of the leak in the shower area.

03/24/2013

A contractor did remodeling in my kitchen. He put in the wrong trap under my sink. I called my plumber who works out of Penny's Hardware, whom I have known for many years. He fixed it and also advised me that I should have the town person in charge of repairs like this to look at it. He was very thorough.

Description of Work
Did plumbing under my kitchen sink and some in basement. Job was done well, but plumber knicked my sink cabinet a little. I did not notice it until later. He also charged me what I thought was a bit much, but I know plumbers are expensive. He did solve the problem for me.

Category plumber

small engine repair, window and screen repair, small plumbing, small equipment repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa