EMPIRE RENOVATIONS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2007

Full home remodeling and renovations....

TC's Painting of WNY

TC's Painting of WNY is a fully licensed & insured company that provides outstanding customer service, along with high quality services and attention to detail! We are a Trustworthy Painting Company and provide free estimates. You can count on us to give honest evaluations of your project. We are owner operated, and are looking forward to working with you for your next project. We provide the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Drywall Repair, Popcorn removal, wallpaper removal, trim work and Staining.

Doty’s Painting & Staining LLC

Specializing in painting and staining! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

DeLuca's Painting

Gary DeLuca, owner of DeLuca's painting has over 25 years experience of interior and exterior painting. Gary is hands on right from your estimate to the end of the job. His work is never subcontracted out. He will be available at all times throughout your job with any questions or concerns. In addition to painting, Gary also can assist with wallpaper removal and minor stucco services/repairs.

01/30/2018

We are extremely happy with the work that we had done by Empire Renovations! They were always on time, very professional and took pride in their work. Keith made sure to discuss the entire process with us and updated us daily on progress. The entire team took their time to make our home beautiful and it only took one week. We will absolutely have them do work for us again!

Description of Work
Drywall in one room, ceiling removal/reinstall, repair/install new ceiling in two rooms, crown molding, light fixture install and exhaust fan install

Category drywall

05/23/2015

I spoke to the gentleman on Friday. He said he would call back on Monday to set up appt. he never called.

Description of Work
After initial contact he never called back to set up estimate appt.

Category electrician

04/11/2015

They were pretty good. They are still working for me doing some other jobs that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Installed Doors

Category remodeling,woodworking

06/06/2014

They were efficient and quality work. They're very flexible, easy to work with and reasonable.

Description of Work
They did kitchen refresh; there was new countertops, new flooring and installed a sliding door.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/30/2014

He did a good job. Although the guy who did the work was not a very happy guy. He was a miserable guy. We had a couple of discussions and arguments over the way he was doing the work. That was not the happiest of things but the work he did on the house in 1999 on the windows and siding was fine. I spent a deductible on my insurance. When they did the siding of the house, it was $10000. I found him...

Description of Work
Empire Renovations will be doing some siding for us. A year ago, I used them for windows and some siding. He did some repair work in my house. We had a snow storm in early October where there were leaves and the trees. I had a tree fall on my house and we needed a whole lot of siding and roofing work done as well as the gutters. He came over and repaired that.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

07/23/2013

I had an excellent experience with them so I rehired them again. I was very pleased with their service. They did what I actually had requested them to repair and they didn't charge me extra for the additional work. The work was excellent. They come out and look at the job. Came back with two repair guys and they got up there and took care of it. They even did the additional job that I have request...

Description of Work
I used Empire Renovations three or four years ago for siding.

Category siding

12/17/2012

The initial contact was made in November and Keith Johnson came over to give us an estimate. The work was scheduled for the first two weeks of December, but ended up on the last day of the second week. The work was done in a total of several hours over two days, Friday and Saturday, mostly by Bill who specialized in dry wall work with some help from Keith, Work was done well and cleaned after. The...

Description of Work
(1) Repaired water damaged ceiling caused by the rooftop solar air heating system, smoothed and painted. (2) Also, patched the ceiling holes left by removal of the hot air registers of the same heating system, smoothed and painted. (3) Built an archway over a passage between two rooms, coated and painted.

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters

03/28/2011

Very polite and listened to details about what I wanted. carefull and thoughtfull workers. left home clean and neat.

Description of Work
Removal kitchen cabinets and flooring.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

09/09/2010

We are waiting on the granite counters to come in. I am happy right now. So far everything is going well. They are friendly and courteous and say and ldquo;yes sirand rdquo; and and ldquo;no sirand rdquo;. They sent one of their guys in to level the countertop and there was no charge for that and he was here about an hour or so. They are here when they say they are going to be here. They are very ...

Description of Work
Empire Renovations took up a ceramic floor and leveled off the countertops so when they bring the granite it can be set in place. Then they will put in the floor.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/29/2010

They were able to do the job on very short notice, they rearranged some other jobs to complete it in my timeframe. Crew was professional, cleaned up daily. I would definitely hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new drywall ceiling that had collapsed due to some water damage.

Category drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR HOME REMODELING & RENOVATIONS, TILE, FLOORING, PAINTING, WOODWORK, CABINETRY & INSTALLATIONS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available