We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Empire Electric

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

327 Niagara Street

Buffalo, NY 14201

Locally owned & operated, Empire Electric specializes in Residential Electric Service & Repair. Our electrical contractors go the extra mile. Before we leave your home or commercial property, we'll make sure: 1. WE'VE DONE OUR JOB THOROUGHLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. 2. WE'RE LEAVING YOUR HOME OR OFFICE EXACTLY AS WE FOUND IT. 3. YOU'RE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR ELECTRICAL WORK....

01/17/2022

Alan H.

Great communication. Great pricing and very professional.

Description of Work
Installed lights in my house

08/21/2021

Matthew C.

Crew showed up early and fixed the issue almost immediately. Fast and friendly!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting

We charged you the Angie’s Deal Price of $75. Normal service call charge would be $155 if not a Angie’s Member.

05/21/2021

Bonny B.

Excellent. They were on time and explained everything to me. They did the work quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Electrical

02/05/2021

Steve B.

Empire upgraded my breaker box. The crew was on time, courteous and professional. Their work was impeccable and they left the work area spotless. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/28/2021

Paul W.

Very thorough at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Outlet repair, rewiring

01/07/2021

Eileen C.

Two workers showed up and completed the work very quickly. Completed any changes I asked.

Description of Work
Outdoor lights put up.

08/27/2020

Russ B.

Tony was extremely professional and helpful. I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Electrical

07/30/2020

Brandon C.

Perfect. Very fast and the job looks wonderful. All the wires were a jumbled mess but now they are in straight lines, the panel is labeled and much more practically and aesthetically pleasing.

Description of Work
Two service upgrades for my double unit home.

07/30/2020

Mike G.

Excellent job in every respect. Couldn't be happier with the result. These guys are real pros.

Description of Work
Complete service replacement.

07/24/2020

Louis N.

I'm very pleased with the job. Those I had contact with were friendly and courteous. They left nothing that I had to cleanup. Based on the work they did I feel comfortable recommending Empire Electric and I will use them for any electrical work that should arise in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

05/21/2020

Susan K.

The project is complete. It was a smaller job than I anticipated. Empire Electric completed the job in approximately an hour. Excellent service,

Description of Work
Replacement of hall ceiling light fixture.

05/20/2020

Carmen M.

Amazing work very happy with the service two thumbs up I found my new electrician

Description of Work
Electrical

05/19/2020

Jim L.

Excellent service, great rates. Will definitely hire for additional electrical work again.

Description of Work
Electrical

05/18/2020

Nick R.

Fantastic company to work with. Communication was great throughout the entire process - work was thoroughly done, inspected fully and debris was cleaned up/disposed of properly. Loved working with Tony and Jake!

Description of Work
Electrical

04/09/2020

Douglas D.

Promptly responded to the request, came to perform the work within several hours and performed well.

Description of Work
Replace smoke carbon monoxide detector

10/19/2019

MARYLOU B.

Excellent. Empire Electric guided me to a solution through email and didn’t change me a penny when they could have come out and charged. Very ethical and helpful!

Description of Work
Electrical

Rob H.

Everything was done very professionally and I already have more work scheduled to be done by them. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Service Upgrade

Kevin F.

Excellent professional service done in one day.

Description of Work
Service Upgrade

Tracey R.

Great customer service and quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Service Upgrade

06/19/2019

Irina S D.

Very well, very professional.. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced fixtures and switches.

02/26/2019

Georgeann R.

Great Victor on time helpful efficient and personable

Description of Work
create a switch for a pull string light add grounding plug to heater and replace outlet

02/23/2019

Peter E.

It went well. What could be completed was completed well and promptly. What could not be completed was explained to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
repair of electrical wiring; replacement of light switch

02/03/2019

Jim N.

I put a request into Angie’s list on Saturday night and received a call within 10 minutes. Tony came over on a Sunday and had everything working within 20 minutes. Very happy with the service and would recommend again.

Description of Work
Evaluate non-working GFI outlet

01/23/2019

Michelle J.

The electrician from Empire Electric was a few minutes late, but I made an exception because we just had a snow storm the night before. However, he still came to do the work, which was impressive. Victor was very kind and professional. He installed the lighting fixtures in a short period of time. I was extremely satisfied with the final product and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed two bathroom vanity lights

12/24/2018

Larry J.

Excellent work, quick and efficient. Would hire again for any other electrical needs.

Description of Work
outside work - needed more power outlets for our Christmas lights

Gremlin Control LLC

Call today for home automation and home theater services.

Offers by Gremlin Control LLC on Angi
    Master Electric of WNY

Master Electric Co, ECC Electrical Construction Corp. and Energy Cost Control Corp. in Buffalo, New York, is an electrical and generator company that has been in the industry for over 47 years. Our family of companies provide Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Generator and electrical sales, service and installation. We also provide Energy Control services. Whether your project is for new construction, repair, troubleshooting, renovation, or emergency electrical repair, our highly skilled electrical technicians will finish the task at hand in a timely, efficient manner.

Roy's Plumbing, Inc.

At Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, customers will find a team of highly skilled home service technicians in Buffalo, Tonawanda, Hamburg, and beyond. We have been serving the Western New York area since 1974 and have everything you need to keep your home’s most vital systems in good order. We offer a comprehensive range of options for all your Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, and Electrical needs. Further, our expert services are available to customers 24/7 – you will never have to wait to get service you need! Call Roy's today to schedule an appointment at 716-218-1116.

General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Service Upgrades/Changes/Repairs, New & Old Wiring, Replace Outlets & Light Fixtures