A 2 Z Roofing LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2022

7820 Enchanted Hills Blvd

Rio Rancho, NM 87144

A-2-Z Roofing, LLC - New Mexico roofers with the goal of providing the best customer service in the industry. It is our mission to provide you with a fast, efficient, affordable, and friendly roofing experience. We are a New Mexico roofing contractor based in Rio Rancho that will provide service to any type of roof. Our expert non-subcontracted roofers, quality products, and warrantied work will leave you with peace of mind. No matter the type or condition of your roof, give us a call today and the owner Mike will come give you a FREE estimate!...

roofing (238)roof cleaning (1)

03/25/2021

Outstanding company. Mike peformed a thorough inspection of our roof, then recommended repairs. Took time to explain everything and to answer all of our questions. When the work was performed, the employees all showed up on time and completed all work professionally and courteously and in a timely manner. Will definitely hire them again if I need future roof repairs or replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs; roof inspection; installation of attic exhaust vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

12/21/2020

Work went as scheduled and expected. Crew was polite and extremely neat. Also no loud blasting music when working. Very accommodating, This was the second time here - did leak repair previously. Highly recommend Mike and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof pitched and flat roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

08/24/2020

We highly recommend A2Z Roofing. Over 10 years ago they addressed a small roof leak we had. We called them once again to address an aging roof that required complete replacement. Mike and his crew are excellent! They kept us informed and kept the worksite very clean. The crew was on time or early each day and worked efficiently though out the day - no wasted time! We highly recommend them for thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

07/08/2020

The project went very well. It was complicated due to having solar panels that needed to come down so that the roof could be fixed. I had to find the correct company that could do this which delayed starting and required coordination. Once I found the company for the solar panels, Mike spoke with them to determine the best roofing for under the panels and to coordinate schedules so the project wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak at the eaves and into my dinning area

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

05/22/2020

Everything went well. They were punctual and did a high quality job. The work site was kept clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofing with overlay

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

05/08/2020

It was fine. The crew was punctual and hard-working. Their cleanup at the end of each day was stellar. The owner always responded to my inquiries in a timely way. I had used this company on a previous occasion to do a "tune-up" and had the same experience. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roofing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/16/2020

Mike and his guys did a great job on my roof. It's been a little over a year now, and it's like it's brand new. They weren't the cheapest roofer that I interviewed, nor were they the most expensive (I must have had 20 companies come by and give me an estimate), but they were fast, professional, and did the job right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear-off, re-slope, re-insulate and re-roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

08/27/2019

The next time I speak at an APS Career Fair, I think I will tell the to skip College and go to trade school and become a roofing contractor. They make $755.13 an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair canalles where needed

COST $755.13

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/23/2019

We're really pleased with the work and with all of our communications with A2Z. They are prompt and professional and we'd definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

07/16/2019

Mike Scarborough, owner, was very responsive to my request for quote, was equally prompt in providing an estimate, and the price of job was much below other quotes for similar work. I made an appointment with Mike about two months out and his crew arrived on the scheduled date and time and finished in three days. I was very impressed with the efficiency of the crew and their attention to detail. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean existing foam roof, make minor repairs, and coat with two coats of Gaco silicone roof coating

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Roofing

Please call the owner Mike for details regarding unique jobs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check