Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fargo, ND
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Fargo
- American WaterworksThe AW team was so great! Very knowledgeable and high quality work. They work fast, but complete every job with precision and skill. Would hire again!
- American WaterworksVery competent and helpful crew! Really appreciated the attitudes and work ethic along with the support from the branch.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityCrew was on time. Work was done diligently and in a timely manner. Workers were very polite. Cleanup was quite immaculate for the type of work performed.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThese folks did a great job. It turned out that another part of my basement was also having problems due to a patio issue that wasn't readily available. The area they repaired had no problem at all after a heavy rain, but an area that always got wet, but which I and the provider thought was caused by water running through low area in the floor DID get wet. I called them back. they figures out that the patio was leaking down another wall, and repaired that as well. He was professional, helpful, and I would definitely hire him again if the need arose read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe installation of the WaterGuard system was completed on Friday, June 10, 2011. The Innovative Basement Systems of Fargo, ND sent out brochures, and a book “Dry Basement Science” so we could familiarize ourselves with the solution to our families water opportunity in the basement on the West side of our home. The representative arrived as schedule to make the measurements and discuss the costs for the project. The representative was not a high pressured salesman. He listened to what we wanted to accomplish, and then said what they could do for us. He stated what additional options that they could offer, but he wasn’t pushy on trying to over sell us thing we didn’t want to commit to for the system we wanted. The three workers were very professional. Laying down drop clothes on the floor and stairways. Sealing adjacent areas off with plastic sheeting from dust from the process of jack hammering the floor. Carefully carrying pieces of concrete floor so as to not strike the walls while taking it out of the house. The masonry worker did a very good job in producing a smooth concrete finish over the floor to seal the WaterGuard System. The clean up was great. First they sweep the area, and finished up washing the floor with water, and squeegeeing. The test came with a heavy rain, and the water flowed to the sump basket, and not out on to the floor. I am very pleased by the professionalism I saw from Innovative Basement Systems, and would recommend their services to others. What and when they said they would do, they did as scheduled. I obtained three bids and Innovative Basement Systems of Fargo, ND was the best priced bid. Their new address is Innovative Basement Systems 922 40th Street North Unit B Fargo, ND 58102 877-365-0097 701-365-009 read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityBefore starting I asked Josh the anchor installer foreman about the paneling I had not been able to remove without damage. Josh could saw it out, but with damage to the paneling. But he was able to use a box cutter to remove a section of paneling with no damage. That was very helpful to me. Digging the five holes was tough going, since the clay had dried out over the two months of very little rain. It took most of the day to get the holes dug and the anchors installed. It was dirtier work than I had expected and the basement carpet ended up with dark stains that we are still working on cleaning up. Also I was left with a quite a bit of concrete in small pieces and dust, requiring a shop vacuum to remove. I was pleased that it was not necessary to remove any carpeting or any of the plasterboard from the ceiling to complete the work read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityEveryone we worked with at the company was responsive, courteous, and professional, from the person answering the phone making appointments, to the salesman, to the workers. Everyone seemed knowledgeable, and they answered all of our questions. The job was done quickly and neatly.They hung up plastic sheets to keep our stuff clean while they did the messy part (jackhammering the basement floor). The finished work also looks neat and tidy. We haven't put the system to the test yet--not a lot of rain in the winter months--but we have high confidence that our basement will be a much more livable space. The biggest downside to the whole process was how booked up this company is. The lead time for our estimate was several weeks, and the lead time to get the work done was several months. Once they started the job, however, they were finished ahead of schedule. (They had told us that the work would take two or three days. It ended up taking only a day and a half.) Overall, i would recommend this company to others in need of basement waterproofing services read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThey were prompt, actually early, but called first to make sure it was ok to arrive early. The repairman was quick and to the point. He cleaned up any mess and left no signs that he had been there other than what was seen on the wall. The repairman was pleasant and very polite. I'd call them again in a heart beat again, and I will be recommending them to everyone. These guys were top notch from the first time the rep came and gave me an estimate in February I believe. They were awesome at working with me on a specific date as well and kept in contact with me not only via email but by phone. Wonderful company to work with. This company knows what customer service is all about read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe work is scheduled for the week of 9/03/2013. We were very pleased with Ben's presentation.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityAfter investigating the floor cracks, the associate explained to me what had probably happened and actually recommended a way that i could fix it myself to save money. I really appreciated his honesty and I will definitely call on Innovative Basement Systems if I ever have any basement sealing needs read less
Basement Waterproofers in Fargo
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below .. read lessRecent Review:People were very knowledgeable and did a great jobReece H.
- Business Description:We specialize in foundation repair and waterproofing. Our solutions always come with a lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind. We're here to do the right thing.Recent Review:They did a very good job. They did it timely and efficiently.Anant R.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Performed the necessary repairs as agreedMarlin H.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to him read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:4 Seasons Handyman Service is a small local company that provides a high quality product for a fair price. Our mission is to provide quality work now matter how big or small your project is.
- Business Description:Building Better Homes Faster
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.
- Business Description:Concrete labor & finishing. Job Description. Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints. LAND SCAPING: Responsibilities: Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Snow removal, Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge .. read less
- Business Description:we do commercial & resiential tuck pointing caulking and have list of sub-contring
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of dependable services, such as air testing and mold control. With experienced and professional air quality consultants, you can count on us to make the air you breathe healthier and safer read lessRecent Review:Early on, the provider's representative had put the first machine outside the affected room and left the bedroom door open. On a subsequent visit, after learning of the insurance claim, the provider's representative brought a second machine that he said was needed upstairs. Representative had required two payments of $1,205.44 and $968.00 and promised to contact our insurer to cover the remaining rental for those machines. EAS representative looked like he was testing air and surfaces and produced scary report plus brochure for ODOROX machines that said they would "eradicate . . . mold decontaminate surfaces and purify the air". He put one machine downstairs telling me that he didn't expect I could afford renting it for long. After I said that an insurance claim was in progress he showed me a new bill that he was sending to the insurance company and brought in a second machine that he insisted was needed upstairs. He asked me to fill out a form for Angie's List Review early on. I believed what he was telling me and mailed the form back to him with a positive review. On 10/10/14 after picking up both machines he presented me with a $9.495.00 bill and said he wasn't leaving until I gave him a check (even though I told him I couldn't write a check for that much). I did inform the company by phone that I was not paying the bill because the machines had not done what they were supposed to do. When I had requested that that positive review be pulled from Angie's List, I was told that it had never come in. By the time of the second Collections call, I was told that I must have been satisfied with the service because of the A rating I had given Environmental Services. Now, of course, after weeks of having the room sealed and air scrubbed while the contractor was working, I understand that the machines were not doing what I had been told they would do, and have submitted a revised F rating for Environmental Air Solutions.   read lessJerilyn M.
Deals in Fargo for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
waterproofing contractors in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC1919 5th Ave South
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC
- Basement Repair Specialties136 Eagle St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Basement Repair Specialties
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota
- CRK Construction
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.PO Box 9074
Fargo, North Dakota
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.
- First Rate Disaster Recovery223 Broadway N
Fargo, North Dakota
- First Rate Disaster Recovery
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- KHB Contracting, LLC1801 43rd ST N D
Fargo, North Dakota
- KHB Contracting, LLC
- LChadwick ConstructionPO Box 9024
Fargo, North Dakota
- LChadwick Construction
- MD Construction3226 Longfellow Rd N
Fargo, North Dakota
- MD Construction
- Pieper Shingling & Construction4270 47th Street
South, Fargo, North Dakota
- Pieper Shingling & Construction
- Royel Concrete
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
- Royel Concrete