Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Washington, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Washington
- Amos Septic Service IncVery pleased. Due to rural area, they called a head of time to confirm that they were on their way. Reasonable price.
- Amos Septic Service IncGot this company through previous Angie reviews. I couldn't have been happier. Made call about 3 days before Christmas and because there were no emergency issues, it was agreed that he would get to it whenever he could get us in. I assumed that because of the holidays that it would probably be sometime after the New Year. He actually called and came before Christmas Eve. Although I wasn't home when he arrived, my wife was very impressed with his professionalism, promptness and work. This is a perfect example of how Angie's List should work. It provided us with a company that we will absolutely use in the future and recommend to our friends and neighbors. Also, because neither my wife or I had ever owned a home with septic before, we had no idea what the cost would be. It was considerably less than most people told us to expect
- FIMPLE SEWER & DRAIN CLEANINGExcellent service. Arrived on time for an estimate, located the tank on the first try, and gave options with the price of each. On the date of service, he showed up on time, dug access by hand (to avoid damage to the yard), installed the riser, pumped/cleaned the tank, and charged exactly the estimated price. Will definitely use again
- Central Missouri All Service Plumbing & ExcavationRobert and his team are amazing to work with. I have called this company many times in the past with regard to plumbing needs and septic issues. Robert is very knowledgeable. The work is done on time and as scheduled and the prices are reasonable. I might add that Robert is exceptionally knowledgeable on septic systems and well water systems in addition to plumbing. He solved 3 major issues for me with extensive work and at a reasonable price. I was very happy with the work and highly recommend this company
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLCTim was on time explained what he was doing before he did it. Explained any issues & possible future issues. Very thorough in his inspection.
- STEVE LEONARD CONSTRUCTION INCIt went very well. Steve and his crew were very efficient and professional. I would definitely hire again.
- B&J Septic Pumping LLCThey were very good, and were quick to complete the work. They got the job done in a reasonable amount of time. They even took their shoes off at the door, and were very respectful. This was my first time using them, and have recommended them to other people. The price was very reasonable as well, and I had no complaints
- POOLE'S SEPTIC SYSTEMSAfter setting up an appointment a couple of days out, Kevin and Matt showed up right on time and quickly got to work identifying what needed to be done. They clearly explained what the issues were and also how they proposed to take care of them. After I agreed with their proposal they quickly got to work. Everything went smoothly and in very little time the system was once again in working order
- Waste Water Operation & Service LLCDoyle has performed these services for me for more then 5 years. Twice a year he performed system checks on septic system and helped maintain system in excellent condition. He was always on time and when questions concerning system came up was quick to respond.
- Contact Central Missouri Home Inspections LLCArrived in a timely manner and was very thorough. Invited me to observe the inspection and answered my questions about what I was seeing in a patient, informed manner. As a first time home owner, I didn't even know where the water cutoff valve was but Keith made sure I was completely comfortable with what I was seeing in the way of the construction of the house. My report was really easy to read and follow. I did call him once (after having the report) to ask a question about my panel box and he explained what the different types of boxes were and how they worked. Made a lot of sense to me and helped me when I was talking to my insurance company about what I was trying to insure
Septic Tank Companies in Washington
- Business Description:Ross Contractors does asphalt paving, clearing and septic system repair and installation.Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job. I was highly satisfied with the septic system they installed and the clean up that followed. I highly recommend this company. Bill BoydBill B.
- Business Description:we are a construction services company that it very diverse and we strive to complete projects in a timely manor with out sacrificing quality and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We veteran owned and operated. For a fast free quote please complete our client intake form: https://msgsndr.com/widget/survey/9CGuLU74j3M4Xb7UMpMRecent Review:They did good. They did a good job. They came in and they got the work done. The result was good. They were easy to work with.Scott M.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:Here is a list of the services I offer: Building and regrading roads and driveways Grading for aesthetic purposes or for irrigation. If you have water running into your house this a simple way to make sure the water never makes it to your foundation. Retaining walls Expanding yards clearing the brush that's slowly making your property smaller Leveling and grading to prepare for structures to be built Creating ponds, fixing them or removing them Clearing trees and brush for fields or ..Recent Review:No one ever responded to my inquiry.john h.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for labor. Travel charges may apply. May be an additonal charge for after-hours service.Recent Review:I bought a commercial water heater from them and had them install it. They were prompt to install the unit but left directly after without making sure it would produce hot water. Told us to wait 2 hours to even see if we had hot water and just call if problems. When we did call after the heater was producing less and less hot water ( just z2 days) , completely different attitude. Blamed us for not calling and tried to say we voided the warranty. This is not correct the manufacturer warranty was specific and luckily taped to unit. The unit had melted it top element, which if they would have waited to see if it worked , may have been avoided. Unprofessional and the theses professional plumbers missed the hot water line that had begun to leak that was 5 feet from where they were working. Apologized for the trouble but sent me a bill for $375 dollars for the call. Roughly half the original bill. At 47 the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. Would NEVER recommend or use them againShannon W.
- Business Description:7 Oaks Home Inspection, LLC has four full time experienced ASHI inspectors and excellent rates. Our inspectors are licensed and or certified in all areas allowing you to save time with only one inspector and discounted prices, too. For those who prefer to pay for services at time of closing we offer a pay at close option for an additional $50. Just ask for detailsRecent Review:Great! We were given the fee up front, able to schedule within a timely manner, and received the report back the evening the inspection was done.Amanda S.
- Business Description:We are an ICC Licensed plumbing with gas company.
- Business Description:MENTION THIS AD AT THE TIME OF YOUR CALL OR IN YOUR EMAIL AND RECEIVE $25 DOLLARS OFF OF YOUR BILL!!!!!!!
- Business Description:Creason Contracting LLC is a locally owned and operated business in Troy, MO. Established in 2010, Greg has 20+ years of experience excavating, hauling, septic & sewer installation & repairs, flatwork & snow removal. We understand that each project is unique which is why Creason Contracting offers high quality work to meet your specific needs and expectations. Depending on the type of project, such as septic installs, half down may be required; please inquire when requesting our services...
- Business Description:Contact us at (573) 568-2944 in Bloomfield, MO, to know more about our plumbing contractors.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Villa Ridge
- Gray Summit
- New Haven
- New Melle
- Saint Clair
- Wright City
- Lake Saint Louis
- O Fallon
septic tank services in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLC7827 Hwy N 104
O Fallon, Missouri
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLC
- Foundation to Roof403 S. Jenkins Street
- Foundation to Roof
- Integrity Septic And Sewer2310 W Osage St
- Integrity Septic And Sewer
- Laclede Plumbing Co20250 Crabapple Rd
- Laclede Plumbing Co
- Show Me SoilsPO Box 73
Saint Clair, Missouri
- Show Me Soils
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO