Copeland's Home Inspections LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

3703 Robin Ln

Saint Joseph, MO 64506

Individuals looking for a person with integrity, compassion, and experience need look no further. The combination of “real life” experience and field related certifications make this gentleman an invaluable asset to any real estate team....

07/08/2017

Marci M.

Mike was so professional and yet so friendly! He took so much time going over the inspection report with me and went above and beyond in answering all the questions I had! He also provided additional advice regarding home remodeling and finding the right contractors! Mike is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a home inspection done right!!

Description of Work
Total Home Inspection for real estate purchase.

08/27/2016

Rebecca M.

Description of Work
Mr. Copeland performed a home inspection for me. He was extremely thorough and explained and provided explanation in a way that was easy for me to understand. He provided my report in less than 24 hours from the time he finished his inspection.

09/16/2015

Jenny B.

08/27/2015

Barbara D.

06/30/2015

Anna H.

Excellent inspection. Walked us through anything that he saw and made suggestions for items that we could ask to be improved and provided excellent answers to my questions. Had experience in building homes and decks, so the insight was perfect.

Description of Work
Provided a home inspection before purchase.

06/22/2015

Alex S.

Description of Work
Checked everything very thoroughly and let us know each item that would be a concern or wouldn't be. We will be asking him to come back if we need another inspection on this house or another in the area! He was great!

06/11/2015

James D.

Description of Work
Prepurchase home inspection.

03/20/2015

Stephen P.

I hired Mike with Copeland's Home Inspections and received excellent service. Please make sure you call Mike even if you book appointment through website. Time I requested was unavailable and by the time Mike would have been notified, the appointment time would have passed - creating the potential for scheduling conflicts. I personally called and spoke to Mike ensuring I had the appointment I needed. He inspected a home I am trying to purchase for me. He was very professional and timely. He had to return to the house more than once due to the home sellers schedule, but he made it work. Mike explained many details of the inspection and the report was very thorough and understandable with many pictures. He rated items in terms of items that needed immediate fixes, fixes down the line, areas to watch and simple for your information items. I would highly recommend Mike if you really want the down and dirty facts of a home, which as a home purchaser we needed to make informed decisions.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/15/2015

Randy S.

Copeland's did a wonderful job with the inspection. Several issues were found that needed to be corrected prior to purchasing the home. Very professional and easy to talk to about the inspection. Inspection report sent electronically for speed of his service.

Description of Work
Home inspection of home

01/06/2015

Audrey C.

Great. Very thorough. Great report when complete

Description of Work
Home inspection for new home purchase

09/17/2014

Thomas M.

Mike was great. Took the time to explain everything as he went. He dug into things to make sure there were no issues and answered questions as he went. If you need a home inspection done when you buy your new home and want a professional job done Mike is the one I would call.

Description of Work
Inspected a property.

09/04/2014

brian C.

A very thorough job with lots of explanation and a thorough report. Helped a lot in negotiations with the seller. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home inspection prior to purchase

06/02/2014

Kathy G.

He does a wonderful job. He is extremely thorough and he will take the time to go over every little detail of the home inspection to make sure I am understanding what I am purchasing. He made me a list of what needs to be done and what can wait. He is just extremely thorough.

Description of Work
I just had Mike Copeland do some inspections for me.

06/02/2014

Lori F.

The experience was good. They were very professional. They were really meticulous with that, they seemed to care about the quality of their work, and everybody's opinion. They listened to suggestions and anything that I needed. It took them a while because he had to clarify because of military service in the middle of our construction. He had to be away from our project because of military.

Description of Work
We used Copeland's Home Inspections, LLC. They completed my kitchen project. They had a couple of little projects like the counter tops to finish up.

Category countertops, home remodeling

05/23/2014

Deidre M.

Mike is great. He inspected a different home for us a few weeks ago & found a lot of serious things we never would have known about. He was honest & gave us the names of a few business that we could check with for quotes. We actually walked away from that home but he just inspected a new one for us today. After following him around during the first inspection, watching his work & asking him a million questions, we were confident in him to do the inspection alone today. He is very personable, very nice, works you get you in his schedule within a few days when possible. We went with Mike Copeland based on friends recommendation & I can totally see why. Will recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/19/2014

Rhonda B.

He never returned my call....

Description of Work
I spoke to him the first time then no response, phone call or text. Not even a "Sorry I'm too busy"... I called & text this provider.

Category home inspection

I'm very sorry [member name removed] for the miss communication, as my clients know I'm almost never to busy to speak to them, I've been in business for quite awhile and take all matters serious. As protocol when I speak to someone about a home inspection I have them text me their information such as their name, the address of the home to be inspected and their e-mail address. This verifies that they are hiring me for their home inspection. If I don't receive a text message from the person or a follow up call, I assume that they have hired someone else to do their home inspection. When I receive the text I always respond back normally that evening. Again I'm very sorry Mike

05/07/2014

Bridget K.

He was friendly. He has a good feedback. It was great. He goes above and beyond. He's willing to do whatever. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I used the services of Copeland's Home Inspections. I used them for home inspection.

04/15/2014

Lori F.

I am very pleased with all the work they have done. They were able to accomodate my schedule for the work. When we discussed the scope of work, they were able to make suggestions on layout and better functionality. Any concerns or additional small jobs they were willing to do for us.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

03/24/2014

Ashley H.

Mike Copeland is a true gem. He was upfront and honest about everything. He took the time to explain everything and gave us options. He definitely knows what his taking about and is very professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/01/2013

jenny M.

was not there sister was she said he checked all needed and more

Description of Work
inspection

Category home inspection, remodeling

09/12/2013

Donna H.

ibly It went well. He pointed out several areas of concern. None of which were serious or dangerous. He showed me things that would need repaired in the future. With the results of the inspection I decided to buy the house. Mike was very thorough and professional. He has a wide array of experience and knowledge in home repair and inspections. That is why I chose him. I searched online and in the phone book as well as Angie's list. FYI my reality company suggested an inspector. Many people told me to get my own home inspector that way they would be working for me not the reality company.

Description of Work
Inspected a home I was looking at possibly buying

09/12/2013

William C.

the home inspection took about 4 hours total and covered everything from the basement to roof. He provided me with multiple contractors for some of the larger projects but also provide me a notebook of the overall inspection included the tools needed for diy projects. He was on time professional and a great price anyone looking for a home inspector Mike does a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Provide a very thorough home inspection

06/12/2013

Jonathan A.

Mike did a very thorough job examining the home and found several issues that we did not notice in our initial looks at the house. He has a construction remodeling background and is able to offer some realistic ideas of what would be involved to fix some of the issues and a rough idea of cost in many cases. He is very detail oriented and does an excellent inspection. I have had several homes inspected in different states and he has given the most useful inspection report of any so far.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon Testing for home we were buying

Category home inspection, radon testing, remodeling

04/30/2013

Donald W.

Mr Copeland and his son along with his other employees did an OUTSTANDING job from start to finish. This entailed the complete removal and replacement of all kitchen items, the demolition of old cabinets, removal of flooring. This was followed by the installation of new flooring and cabinets. In the basement, it entailed the removal of furnishings, removal of all wall coverings, stripping the carpeting, removal of a closet and bathroom walls. It also included resealing the cracks in the basement walls and constructing new walls entirely (to include the bathroom enclosure). Additionally, in the kitchen, Mr. Copeland provided us with increased electrical outlets and rerouted the plumbing venting system that had been improperly installed in the original design. He also went further by adding "nice to have" touches to enhance the beauty and functionality of the kitchen . . .we are extremely pleased!! We did have issues with the box store (a major company) that ordered the wrong cabinets initially and caused a 30-day delay due to having to reorder the correct cabinets that we initially requested AND were on the employee's work order. We also had relatively minor issues with the insurance company when cracks were discovered in the basement (when the walls removed) and requested their evaluation. This caused another two-three week delay while they had another company evaluate (who determined it was not an issue and not covered) but failed to inform us in a timely manner to enable Mr. Copeland to continue. Scheduling was a bit of an issue only due to the fact that Mr. Copeland and his crew are very busy and in high demand by those who know of his work. In Summary, Mr Copeland, his son and their entire crew are EXCEPTIONAL. Specifically, Mr. Copeland is extremely conscientious, meticulous (to the point of being a perfectionist) and throughout the project had our best interests at heart. We would, WITHOUT A DOUBT, recommend him HIGHLY to anyone needing home renovations or inspections.

Description of Work
Due to extensive water damage from a burst drain, the kitchen was totally stripped bare walls as well as the basement area below the kitchen. This entailed the complete removal and replacement of all kitchen items, the demolition of old cabinets, removal of flooring. In the basement, it entailed the removal of furnishings, removal of all wall coverings, stripping the carpeting, removal of a closet and bathroom walls. It also included resealing the cracks in the basement walls and constructing new walls entirely (to include the bathroom enclosure).

Category custom cabinets, contractors, carpet installation, closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, home inspection, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, foundation repair, basement remodeling

05/31/2012

verlinda H.

First meeting was estimate. They were prompt, friendly, and gave us an estimated start and finish date. They began and finished very close to the dates given. Workers were very mannerly, and friendly, and genuinely cared about what we wanted and had respect for our home. They went above and beyond what we expected by explaining options we could do to save us money, and he even did a few extra things for free..like wiring in the cable in the new walls, and fixed a minor plumbing issue. We did not even have to ask, They finished under budget, and in less time than expected. We have decided to buy a rehab project in the downtown area of St Joseph. They will be the only company I will use. As they are honest, caring. and reasonable.

Description of Work
Upgrades to an old home, new tile and bathroom, finished sheetrock and new walls and electrical wiring in basement.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

True Blue Plumbing LLC

We strive to provide fast, friendly, and stress-free services for all of your plumbing needs. We treat each and every customer with the up-most respect and kindness, it's our top priority. We offer the highest level of craftsmanship at competitive pricing. Operating out of fully stocked box trucks, resolving majority of issues in one visit. Give us a call and get it done right, and right away. We are currently offering several summer specials including $89 drain cleaning, $75 off water heater replacement, $150 off tankless water heater, and MANY more. Check out our website for details.

Offers by True Blue Plumbing LLC on Angi
    A-Pro Home Inspection Services

Multi-Inspector firm with experienced and certified inspectors. 120-day guarantee, 500-point whole house inspection, Termite Inspections, Radon Testing, Sewer Scopes.

Spartan Ram Jack

Call 866-458-3765. With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 10 YEARS, Spartan Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contractors. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, mud-jacking, drainage improvements, bowing walls and differential settlement in both commercial and residential buildings. Our projects are completed on time and within budget. You can depend on Ram Jack every time.

Offers by Spartan Ram Jack on Angi