Find top lawn mower repair services in Rochester, MN
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rochester
- Thomas Tool & SupplyI was referred their by the manufacturer as the local shop that would repair the wheel lacquer. However, they actually couldn't do the repair and sent the wheel lacquer back to the manufacturer on my behalf. The manufacture then sent me back another unit. However, they were fairly quick to tell me that they couldn't fix it it. Initially, there were some issues regarding who will send the tool to the manufacturer, but they were able to resolve the issue
- SearsWe took our lawn mower in to the repair dept. at the local retail store on 6/1/13. We went to Sears because that is where we bought it. They had to send the lawnmower somewhere else for repairs which was ok. They got it running again. But I had a terrible time trying to contact them. I received a call a few days later while I was out and a message was left explaining the repairs needed and the cost. A phone no. was left to call back. I tried to call back 3 times and after going through automated menus was put on hold for 10 minutes the first 2 times and gave up. I finally just stayed on the line the 3rd time for 20 minutes before finally getting a person to tell them to go ahead with the repairs. Towards the end of June I tried to contact them again to find out when the mower would be done only to go through the same menus and wait time and once again gave up. I finally found a way to contact them on their website and received an email the next day that the repairs were done and we could pick up our lawnmower
- SearsWhen we bought the snow blower they told that if it has any problem when it is under warranty, it would be picked up and taken to be fixed. However, when we called them one guy said yes and two people said no to coming and picking it up. We had to take it there ourselves and it took two weeks to get it fixed. I am hoping that there was no charge to get that fixed. They did not know their information well. We ended up having to pay to deliver it to them
Last update on July 15, 2013
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rochester
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"On time. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Highly recommend!"
KC Star is a small family oriented company owned and operated by Ken Carman. I am hands on and involved in every project. I have a very broad spectrum of experience with over 18 years in comercial and residential construction, Large and small project management and coordination, repair and maintenance there is very little that I have not handled. I take pride that my company only exists on referrals. I offer creative project planning and the utilize most current technology for efficent funct..
"<p>Ken did an overall great job of replacing an interior door; picked it up from the company from which I had ordered it, delivered it and within a week, installed it. The door looks amazing.</p> <p><br /></p> <p>He also noticed that a handle I had installed on my screen door could use a little work. He took it off, refitted it and didn't charge me a thing. I was totally impressed with his professionalism and his personality won me over. I plan to remodel a bathroom and will use his services.</p> <br />
"Since I was not contacted by the installers, I called them and left a message about preferred dates and times. We were told the installation would occur the first thing in the morning, but on the scheduled date, no one had arrived by 10:30. When I called to inquire, I was told that the installers were responding to an emergency heating repair and our installation would be the next scheduled appointment. At 11:00 pm the installer arrived and promptly began removal and installation. He was professional and courteous, and had both appliances installed within 90 minutes. The installations were competently done without a problem, and the installer removed the old units. Overall, we'd rate the experience a B, both for sales and service. The units themselves are functioning well and we are happy with our purchases. We believe we got good value. <br />
NAPA AutoCare Center with ASE and MMI certified technicians for your automotive, marine, motocycle, ATV and snowmobile needs.
Jay started this business in 2009, after retiring from IBM in 2008. Before this, he served 21 years in the United States Marine Corps, retiring honorably in 1988. The name J-List was inspired by Jay's mother, who compiled a list of small projects for him to do whenever he visited. This became a recurring theme, and eventually spread to his siblings, his wife, and his mother-in-law. Now, anyone can make a J-List, and just give us a call
we are a small shop with 3 employees, most services are billed after service is provided
Top of line lawn care-powerwashing-handyman services
My name is Steve Carlin, I have been building, repairing, and maintaining homes and properties for 40 years. I work by myself to take care of you. I do all kinds of small jobs. Door doesn't shut, drawer won't slide, fence gate sagging, need your remote programmed, window stuck, light bulbs changed? I concentrate on small jobs and do them well. I will deal with you directly. I will never charge more than the original quote on the job. If the scope changes price will be agreed upon up front. I ..
Since 1981, family-owned Northern Tool + Equipment has grown into the ultimate destination for hard working do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Our selection of generators, pressure washers, power and hand tools, air compressors, welders, material handling equipment and more includes top national brands and our own world-class products, which we engineer and build in our own manufacturing facilities. We offer useful products at a great price and back them with product expertise and customer ..
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Zumbro Falls,
- Pine Island,
- Dodge Center,
- West Concord,
- Saint Charles,
- Grand Meadow,
- Spring Valley,
lawn mower repair shops in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- J-List Handyman Services5823 Edelweiss Ln NW
Rochester, Minnesota 55901
- KC Star5309 80th Ave, SW
Rochester, Minnesota 55902
- Sears4270 Maine Ave SE
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
- J-List Handyman Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc