Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 11 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Rochester
- Briggs and Rabehl Builders LLCWent great above and beyond expectations would definitely be reaching out and hire again for future projects
- All Craft ExteriorsIt went real smooth, done on time with no disruption of my schedules. and clean up at the end of job was very satisfactory. Great job.
- All Craft ExteriorsThis company is truly professional and true to their word. Customer service was amazing and not something you find much of these days! Chad was superb! Thank you for making this all happen seamlessly!
- Craftsmen Home Improvements IncEVERYONE I DEALT WITH AT CRAFTSMAN WAS PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSIVE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. RECEIVED A 10% DISCOUNT FOR BEING AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER.
- Q Squared LLCWork well done, even in tough weather conditions. Shane gives estimates in a professional manner and is pleasant to work with.
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionI wish he could come back but unfortunately I was unable to reach him last time. I think he probably just had so many projects. I would expect the price to be the cost he had projected. He did a good job and communicated well. His attention to detail making sure to take the time to make sure the job was done right stands out to me. Double checking with me and reassuring that me as the client was happy with the progress and how things were going read less
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionHe shows up on time, has terrific sub-contractors who show up and are polite, they all explain what they are doing and allow me input, no communication problems, which I highly value. The work winds up better than I asked for or expected. The pergola had to match exactly an old one, to keep the somewhat historic house community-friendly. It is perfect. The old porch columns were so bad I could kick them out (but waited for braces to be in place). Jim had the new ones in in a flash. That is part of the charm of working with JCS, things get done before you know they've started. The wall in the basement -- probably not very difficult, I don't know, but in a spot that needed it and I hadn't thought of it, Jim did. He is a very good problem-solver. I keep thinking I am underpaying him, which is quite pleasant, really. I can't comment much on the main house interior wall yet, it's a big project involving ductwork and electrical lines. Also, Jim is utterly adorable read less
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionYou should hire Jim Siebenaler Construction! The front porch of our 1925 house was falling apart. The support posts were so rotted and water damaged that it's a miracle the roof hadn't caved in. The floorboards were in even worse shape than the posts. Jim was precisely on time to look at the job. He understood that we wanted to keep the porch as close to original as possible. He immediately offered solutions and promised an estimate via email that evening, which we received. The estimate was much more reasonable than another one we'd been given. Jim was at work on the front porch in less than three weeks and finished the project in two days. It's not easy to find a contractor who is punctual, professional, cost-conscious, and takes pride in doing high quality work. He even repaired a hole in the clapboard siding on the second story of our house for no charge. My only concern with giving Jim Siebenaler Construction an excellent review is that he'll be too busy to find time to work on the other jobs we've got in mind for him read less
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionI had trouble finding a good fence person; a neighbor gave me Jim Siebenaler's name, telling me she is very happy with various projects he has undertaken at her house. He came over, listened to what I wanted, basically said "No problem", which is *not* what I had heard from others. He built exactly what I wanted. He even had a landscaping idea that is terrific and pulled down part of his new fence to accommodate the landscaper. Every "Can you do this?" is met with "Sure." And he does. Very talented, patient, knowledgable, experienced. The fence is great, as are the other building improvements Jim has done. I will update this review as more work is done. We are planning to remove carpet and lay tile, to gut the kitchen and remodel, and some other large projects. I have already recommended Jim to friends and family, and will continue to do so. I hesitated writing this review because I fear he won't have time for my projects! He is really good. Mudd Bros extended a window well into a sunken garden, Jim turned it into a beauty with cedar tongue-and-groove cladding, and steps on each side. The steps are different widths because the cement is different widths -- truly custom-made and lovely. Latest project: expanding a bath from small, pink-painted asbestos walls to gorgeous tile, stone floor, Universal Design aspects (safety). This project has been a challenge, transitioning from a very poorly-designed area to a pretty and user-friendly design. It has involved (with others on the project) moving the shower drain, figuring ways around tricky, poorly laid-out ducting, pipes that shouldn't have been exposed originally and more. Jim is patient and persistent. Jim also, over a couple of days, transformed a room at my son's house into a nursery, my son and his wife are delighted. Update, May 2013 A number of things have got in the way of my letting JSC finish the interior, but the work he has done in the times he has been here impress me a lot. I have partially demolished a very-beautifully built mid-century house, marveling at the rabbetting, dovetail, pegs, etc. I have come to see that Jim's work matches or exceeds those standards. He solves problems easily, and this house has a lot of problems. It makes the whole production pleasant. Thanks, JCS read less
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionIt went great. Timing was in our favor. Jim was able to get our job done quickly. Jim was professional and respectful, prompt and friendly. He and his crew member Joe did an excellent job. My husband in the past has always done our home remodeling and construction and he was pleased with Jim's work. It was our first experience with Angie's list and it went really well read less
Deck Companies in Rochester
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Inhouse design of one of a kind custom homes. exceptional value,unique features,hands on construction by family owned business. Customer satisfaction ultimate goal.Recent Review:I asked Jay Burke at Heartwood Home to put a deck on a house he had built for us a few years earlier. He is not a decking contractor, but since he built our home for us previously, he was happy to take on the small job. Deck is composite with aluminum rail, 16x22. Build time was less than 2 weeks. Material and craftsmanship are excellent. Deck is now 5 years old and look as great as it did new. When Jay Burke designed out home, he was very meticulous when considering the placement of the home on the lot and the position of the existing mature trees on the property. The final project has shade in evening and I cannot see any of the adjacent neighbors because of the position on the back of the house. Very happy with the final product. Thank again Jay and Heartwood Homes read lessSteve C.
- Business Description:At Hoyer Construction LLC, our ultimate goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors read lessRecent Review:Polite & respectful professionals. Great work.jean T.
- Business Description:Vogelpohl construction offers all types of work that can turn your home into your dream home, we are licensed and insured, have been in the construction business for almost 20 years take a look at the gallery and get some ideas read lessRecent Review:No one ever returned my multiple requests for estimates. I would not hire this contractor.Julee T.
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn.. read lessRecent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Schroeder Painting has been serving the Rochester, MN and surrounding communities since 2001. Owned and operated by a husband and wife team. See our website for more information: www.schroederpainting.comRecent Review:These painters are wonderful. They did the job on time and within budget. I would recommend them to anyone that needs painting done.Doug L.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated construction company. Briggs and Rabehl Builders LLC is a licensed general contractor in MN, that specializes in home remodeling, additions, garages and post frame buildings. With well over 30+ years in the trades, we have the experience and know how to complete all of your projects read lessRecent Review:Fantastic work...Shane, Mike and crew were great to work with and would definitely hire again. Fairly priced and completed on time!Greg G.
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c.. read lessRecent Review:We had 4 contractors come out to give estimates. Only 2 actually got bids to us. ACE was not the cheapest, but was within a thousand dollars of the the other bid. After re-reading reviews and considering the level of communication with ACE, we went with them. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend them read lessAmy B.
- Business Description:We have been doing remodeling since 2001. We specialize in providing fair prices for high quality products .Recent Review:I called homestead a couple of weeks ago for a quote. Made an appointment with an estimator named Rick. Based on a previous reviews I should've cancelled it or at least have someone else come out to do it. He cancelled the appointment an hour before he was supposed to come over. We reschedule for the next day, Friday. During the appointment I tell him what I want, that I wanted to do a 3 or 4 season over my existing deck and if it went over our budget that I'd like a roof over it instead. He proceeds to tell me about TEMO and I told him to just give me the quotes on what I requested. He was going to work on the quotes over the weekend and we agreed that he'd email the quotes back to me by Tuesday. Tuesday comes and still no email so I emailed him in the evening asking if they were done. He rudely replies saying he didn't say Tuesday but instead Wednesday. Wednesday comes and still nothing. I email back on Thursday and he says would like to come over on the weekend for me to look over the quote even though I asked him to email it. We scheduled the appointment for Saturday and he comes with a quote for only a TEMO system. He didn't give me any quotes for anything that I asked for. When I asked him if he at least had a quote for a roof he stated that I never asked him for such a thing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He tells me he'll give me the quote for a Pergola first thing Sunday morning and here we are, no email for a quote. To top it all off he looked so annoyed when he was giving me the quotes and when I was asking him questions. Poor communication doesn't even begin to describe the experience I've had dealing with him. Homestead you just lost out on a customer and have earned a negative review in the process. You have Rick to thank for that read lessPaul T.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
deck & porch contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Painting By NHS424 Manor Ridge Dr
- A1 CARPENTRY SERVICES1225 E CENTER ST
- Alex Roosen Construction LLC104 Anglewood Dr
- All Craft Exteriors7509 11th Ave NW
- All pro painting 7560 Larabee Ave NE
- All Purpose Decking
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Anderson Carpentry & Construction301 1st St N
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A Painting By NHS
- Batzel Builders Inc.3241 Echo Ridge Pl SW
- Berg’s Nursery & Landscape, LLC904 1st Ave SW
- Brandon Henderson Construction Plus LLC3006 20th Ave SE
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- Briggs and Rabehl Builders LLC1002 Parkview Ave NW
- Batzel Builders Inc.
- Capitol Restoration & Repair LLC2438 21st Ave NW
- Chris Fritsch Custom Homes LLC844 Zumbro Woods Ln NW
- CJ Bernard LLC25819 615th St
- Columbus Exteriors Inc18529 Hwy 65 NE
- Creative Decking & Remodeling LLC215 Pine Ridge Ct SW
- Capitol Restoration & Repair LLC
- Dahl Home Builders Inc2503 48th St SW
- Dennis H Einck Remodeling401 22nd st S W
- Derby Construction6341 Oak Meadow Ln NW
- Designer Exteriors, Inc254 E 4th St
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dahl Home Builders Inc
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION6241 SHETLAND DR NW
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Handyfabman455 Forestview Curv
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- Heartwood Homes of Rochester inc.3552 West River Parkway
- Hgt Pride Construction1808 3rd st ne
- HKA Helgason Knapp Associates Inc2626 Kenosha Ln Nw
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Homestead Remodeling & Consulting LLC6053 Hudson Rd. Ste 340
- Hoyer Construction LLC2725 Marion Rd SE
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Overton's Construction & Exteriors2234 Lenwood Dr SW
- Overton's Construction & Exteriors
- SCHROEDER PAINTING35852 COUNTY ROAD 11 S
Zumbro Falls, Minnesota
- Seitz Construction1016 7th St NW
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shanahan Building and Remodeling, LLC1224 W Center St
- St. Martin Construction LLC1309 Windbreak Ct NE
- Steve Gentry Construction LLC2307 7th St NW
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SCHROEDER PAINTING
- UNITED PRODUCTS1081 PENDANT LN NW
- UNITED PRODUCTS
- Weld + Fab Motors
- Weld + Fab Motors