It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in New Ulm, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in New Ulm
- Scherer Window & Door ConsultantsIt was excellent. The cost was pretty substantial because the house needed a customized door but everything else was pretty reasonable. The custom size door was expensive. They were very responsive to my requests. They were timely with getting the estimates to me. They subcontract to installers and they are very careful about the quality of installers they use. In between the 3 different doors I used two different teams that put them in and both of them were just excellent. I am using them again for a new house I am building. They mismeasured one of the measurements on the custom door so there was some delay in getting the right part in
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Advanced Garage Door Solutions IncBen came and replaced two springs on our garage door for our renters in Apple Valley. He replied our phone quickly came on time and did a great job with fair price, he charged us less than a lot other companies. Highly recommended.
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiPreviously this year, my garage door opened quit. Gaslin's installed new garage door opener. Prompt service and great job. November 10th, had an accident with my garage door. Within 20 minutes of my panic call he arrived.. Worked on the door to get it to open to get my car out. I had no one to help me - so very grateful he came right away and saved my day!! November 23rd, 2 new garage doors installed. Excellent job - from start to finish! It's great to know there is a service who truly knows how to deliver
- DOOR DOCTORThere was some miscommunication regarding time of service call. The serviceman came out after hours did the repair and discounted the call. I will definitely use them again. Great Customer Service!
- Lendt & Trebesch ConstructionThey were very professional and kept my yard clean of any debris and nails. None of the siding on the house was hurt in the removal process. Everything was cleaned up before starting on the new deck. They even verified that the new material was correct before continuing to build the new deck. They were very accomodating with some additional add-on's at the last minute and around my work scheduled. I have hired them for additional smaller jobs and all of their work has been on time within their original budget and excellent. I will definitely hire them again
- All Seasons Garage DoorThey did a great job. They were good. They showed up promptly. We were surprised as only one person showed up and we were wondering how one person can do it all and he did it. They also took care of disposing the old garage door which can be a night mare if somebody doesn't. It went really well and we are really happy and it looks beautiful
- VIKING GARAGE DOOR COTechnician repaired a broken brace, cleaned and oiled rollers and tested garage door opener. Work easy to schedule, technician was on time and completed his work efficiently.
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiJerry Gaslin answered his phone within seconds of me calling him to tell him I had backed out of my garage too soon and damaged the bottom panel of my garage door. I was distraught, having to take a pet to the vet for emergency surgery and started backing out of my garage before the door had made it all the way up. After I got back from the Vet I Google'd garage door Bemidji and Gaslin Garage Door was the first entry. I called Jerry, he picked up immediately and when I told him the story he made an appointment for me the next day after I got off work. He was on time, his vehicle had his company name on the side and he called me before arriving to ensure I was home and he had the correct address. Jerry was very professional and let me know that I wasn't the only one this had happened to. He assessed the damage to my door and immediately went to work to repair it. Instead of recommending I get a new panel he said "let's try to fix this first and if you don't like the way it looks we can talk about ordering a new panel". He hammered out the damaged areas, put the rollers back in place, lubed the rollers and bearings then tested it out. It worked great the first time. After he repaired the garage door I explained to him how I didn't like the way my garage door rubbed the ceiling joists. Jerry had a solution; he installed 2 new top roller guides which dropped the top panel immediately after starting the curve back, this increased the headroom of the garage door by over an inch which means I could now sheet rock my garage ceiling. Like I said in the subject; my garage door works now better than it did when I purchased the house almost 4 years ago. The dent in the front of the garage door is barely noticeable and the door glides up and down without a squeak or rub. I am one happy camper! I would highly recommend Gaslin Garage Door to anyone that would ask. I hope this review helps someone else. Thanks again Jerry Gaslin
- Lendt & Trebesch ConstructionThis was a very good experience. They are on time, and the estimate was within 10% of the actual bill. They are very professional in their work and they finished all projects on time. They did a really good job at keeping the worksite clean and made sure I was satisified with their work before they would complete a project and move on to the next one. They kept me well informed of their progress and would consult me when needed with any questions/concerns they would have. I will definitely use them again in the future if any remodeling or repair work is needed
Garage Door Companies in New Ulm
- Business Description:Twin City Garage Door was founded in 1965, and has been a leader in its industry for over 50 years. We have 4 locations; New Hope, St. Paul, Burnsville and St. Cloud. We service the 9 county metro area as well as the St. Cloud area. There we are known as GDS. Visit our websites; www.twincitygaragedoor.com in the cities or www.gdsmidwest.com in the St. Cloud and lakes area. Don’t be fooled by imposters who have set up web addresses confusingly similar to ours! We do both commercial and residen..Recent Review:Excellent! Technician provided instruction for care and maintenance of garage door and overhead garage door opener.Nancy M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:Sales,Service, Installation, And Repair of All Doors And Models
- Business Description:We are a licensed, and insured home improvement contractor. We specialize in energy efficiency and long warranty materials. We provide home improvement loans for all our products with low apr and same as cash options. Buy today pay later. We are also leadsafe certified
- Business Description:We are a family-ran business. We do almost everything in the construction field. We are also a well-known roofing company, and we work with insurance companies to handle claims. We also do concrete poured walls, and light commercial workRecent Review:Garett was the only contractor I called that called me right back . He came to my house showed me were the proplems where and what I should do . Being a women I was not education in this area but Garett did a great job explaning everything and taking me to a couple other houses they had done . There crew was very neat and clean and professional . They were curtious of my drive way and street . The job they did was beautiful ,I've been so happy to have friends over to show my house off. They also did a payment plan that work for me and helped with being able to upgrade a couple things . I will never have another contractor do my work <br /brittani T.
- Business Description:homeimprovements
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
garage door companies in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVANCED OVERHEAD DOORP.O. Box 277
- ADVANCED OVERHEAD DOOR
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Professional Exteriors, Inc
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC