When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Amboy, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Amboy
- Quality Overhead Door of MankatoVery happy with service from Quality Overhead Doors. Jean, the person who runs their office, helped educate me on things like R-values and the different types of doors they had to offer. She never pressured me to purchase a higher grade model than I needed. I ended up getting the 2nd least expensive model. The doors were ordered and arrived about 10 days later. The installer informed me when they arrived and scheduled a day/time to install the doors a day or so later. I never actually met the installers because I was at work when the doors were installed, but when I arrived home that evening, I was pleased to see my brand new garage doors. There was a very minor issue of a couple wires left hanging from the rafters in my garage when they hooked the doors up to our openers. It wasn't a safety issue, just looked a little unkempt. I called them to let them know and they came back the next morning and took care of it. Wires are now neatly stapled to rafters. I am very pleased with both the service and the product. The doors we purchased were about $300 less than those quoted from a local competitor for equivalent R-value, style, and overall grade read less
- Genie of Fairview Door CoThe work was requested on a semi emergency basis as we could not get the door open. I called Saturday and the technician arrived about an hour later. He was very professional and did a very thorough job. Would highly recommend.
- All Seasons Garage DoorI first had All Seasons install the upper garage door on my home. They upgraded the opener with no extra charge, and were very good about answering my questions about which type of door I should install. They were able to put the door in very quickly (in some intense heat), so that my siding project wouldn't be delayed. I then asked them to replace the lower level garage door, which was a bit trickier. The installer took the extra time needed to do the job well read less
Garage Door Companies in Amboy
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs read lessRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 job read lessBrenda A.
- Business Description:no employees, payments for big jobs are half down to start then a quarter when half done and last quarter when finished. Small jobs payment needs to be made when job is done.Recent Review:The work was done very professional and very neat. We would recommend him to anyone. <br />Rich & Sue S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Cut Above Carpentry is a business that consists of two experienced carpenters that treat your dream as there own. We strive for excellence and supiorior craftsmanship while maintaining a excellent relationship with our clients. Satisfaction is number one read less
- Business Description:I am a local craftsman personally improving one home at a time, fully licensed and insured. Calling Mankato, MN home since 1988. Brian Halvorson I take pride in the improvements made to your home and commit to the following: I will provide your project with my complete focus- start to finish I will guarantee my craftsmanship for one full year I will work to repair the cause – not just the damage I will keep you informed throughout the.. read lessRecent Review:Never heard back from the business after initial contact.Jane S.
- Business Description:Overhead Garage Door/Opener Sales, Installation, Accessories and Repair
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated full service building and rental center. We have 11 full time employees with combined building experience of over 150 years. We are also offer licensed contracting services for all your building project needs read less
- Business Description:Additional Address - 2610 20th Ave s, Ste c, Moorhead, Mn. Additional Phone - (888)833-2702. Mn State License # Bc317975. Additional Email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Initial estimate and job scheduling within a couple of weeks. The crew showed up on time and completed the job in about 8 hour. They did a great job of cleaning up all of the debris. <br />Stephanie P.
- Business Description:We are a certified roofing company through Certainteed Corp.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Good Thunder
- Lake Crystal
- Minnesota Lake
- Blue Earth
- Saint Clair
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Saint James
- Madison Lake
garage door companies in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVANCED OVERHEAD DOORP.O. Box 277
- ADVANCED OVERHEAD DOOR
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC1203 Spartan Avenue
Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC
- Cut Above Carpentry218 Hendricks Ln
- Cut Above Carpentry
- First Choice Builders Inc1001 Cliff Rd E Ste 302
- First Choice Builders Inc
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- KLINK'S WOODWORKING & CONSTR80022 ELM CREEK RD
- KLINK'S WOODWORKING & CONSTR
- Overhead Door Co Mankato, Inc.1430 3rd Ave.
- Overhead Door Co Mankato, Inc.
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Professional Exteriors, Inc
- ST PETER DO IT BEST LUMBER CO200 S FRONT ST
Saint Peter, Minnesota
- ST PETER DO IT BEST LUMBER CO