Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in New Ulm, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in New Ulm
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteIt took Pete a couple days to complete the work. The first day, he did the tree cutting, got the birdhouse into the ground and constructed the base to which the storage shed was going to sit on. The area was very uneven so it took some work to get it all leveled. The guy at Menards had said it was about a 3 hour job to construct the shed which I relayed to Pete but in all reality it took a entire day to get this thing together. Maybe if you had constructed one of these before it might take 3 hours but this was not the case. In addition, you really need another person to help hold walls up etc. which ended up being my job which I was happy to help. Pete is somewhat of a perfectionist so when the shed doors weren't closing properly, he would not give up until he got them to close properly. Pete was a joy to work with and very easy to get along with
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
- Handyman PeteI was having a difficult time locating a handyman in my area. I finally researched Angie’s List and contacted Andrew Strugar (dba Handyman Pete) in Squaw Lake. We are selling our house and we needed some general contracting assistance. We needed to have a living room window exterior molding replaced and leak fixed; we needed our exterior railings reinstalled on our concrete stoop; we needed an exterior pre-hung steel door installed in the garage. He came up one day to survey the jobs and discuss terms. He is honest, up-front, and very personable. He discussed what he was going to do and how he would do it. He provided the estimate and agreed on work dates. He arrived ready to work and in one day finished the window molding and stair rail re-installation. The work was EXCELLENT. He was very detailed, professional, and diligent. He cleaned up each work site as each job was completed. The next work day he installed the pre-hung steel door. Every once in a while I would check out how he was doing and he was doing a great job on the installation. He did everything I expected an expert to do on a door installation. He did it first-rate and UNDER budget. I would recommend this man to anyone and everyone. If you need work done YOU NEED TO CALL THIS MAN! His work product is first-rate, prices good, and professional. He will ALWAYS be the first one I call
- Handyman PeteExcellent. He was willing to come out Sunday, but we decided that Monday would work. He came out to the house at the time agreed upon and did a great job. Highly recommended.
- Handyman PeteThe workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. He was punctual and conscientious about the worksite, I had grandchildren around and he was sure not to leave any nails, tools etc. out around the children. I was totally satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.
Handymen in New Ulm
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:I was impressed with the communication provided By both owner and staff of Perfect Line. I knew when To expect them and they showed up when they were Due. Everyone was concerned with my satisfaction And the quality of the work was excellent.Debra M.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Very satisfied with the experience. The United Freight rep took the time to explain how the car transport industry works and helped me choose the best option and price point for my shipment. Other carriers I contacted simply quoted a single price and no options. Would definitely use United Freight againSteven M.
- Business Description:Your one stop shop for all your needs with over 30 years experience serving your community.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Christi came right on time and spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, living room, a very small bathroom, and two bedrooms and an office that I told her needed only vacuuming then swept, mopped and vacuumed only my master bedroom and didn't clean it or our bathroom. Basically the two most used rooms in the house didn't get cleaned. Trash didn't get emptied. I expected my whole house to be cleaned not just half of itRea S.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs
- Business Description:St. Croix Valley Cabinetry is a second generation, family owned business. We have a comfortable 2,500 square foot showroom with our production center next door. We specialize in tailored cabinetry. We do not stock anything, everything is custom made per project. Most components are made in house such as drawer boxes, doors, and finishing. Our services include field measurements; computer drawings; and educated, experienced interior designers working along side our skilled craftsmen. We do wor..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
Find handyman services in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
handyman services in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Elite Home Services
- Elite Home Services
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- Handymn LLC
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lonestar carpet and flooring
- Lonestar carpet and flooring
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northland Servicing LLC
- Perfect Line Painting LLC817 Main St S
- Pigeon Hill Painting and Handyman Service75683 310th St
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Prescott Custom Finishes, LLC5808 Regent Ave N
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Perfect Line Painting LLC
- Tandem Moose Builders Inc3547 Victoria Rd
- Tandem Moose Builders Inc
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction