If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in New Ulm, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in New Ulm
- Jesse's Handyman ServicesThe company did an excellent job, finished ahead of promised time, cleaned up after themselves, and the crew were polite and hard working.
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCGeorge was flexible with my work schedule due to woodpecker damage over the winter. He provided me the name of someone who could do the repairs and assured me he would be able to get to me later in the summer. He personally supervised a new employee regarding proper pressure washing to be assured it was done correctly. His employees had to stain the replaced long siding 4 times to get the a match to the older siding. His employees know their jobs and did them well. Removed all wood shutters, painted and replaced shutters. Due to many windows, the stain was applied with brushes. The house looks awesome. Will hire again read less
- JOHN HORN PAINTINGThe painting was for $2000 and I did a couple of add-ons for another$300. They are real workable they are good and nothing bad at all. I’ll use them again.
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCBruce had done a perfect job on a car body repair job before and when I put out bids for house painting he came in with the lowest bid that offered more services than others were willing to do. Bruce and his helpers did an excellent job, were easy to communicate with, worked steadily, were personable and I would highly recommend this company. I bought the stain for the shed and Bruce offered to apply it at no charge read less
- Matthew Moss PaintingWell it took some time for them to get out there because we had lots of rain that week, but when they showed up, they were great, I cant believe they even took the time to do a little shed for me that was not even in the quote, and did not charge me for it, they said they felt bad because the rain kept delaying them but that was not there fault, wow what a professional company, you don't see guys like Mr. Moss anymore you could tell his work is very important to him.... read less
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCAs soon as the weather was optimal for paint and stain application, Bruce and his two helpers brought the paint to the house and began work. They thoroughly washed down the house, doors and windows and prepped it them for painting. They loaded some storm windows into their truck to take back to the shop for stripping, priming, and painting. House painting in our climate is optimal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and after the house had completely dried after washing, the guys began work. They were here promptly each day, worked steadily (i had to make 'em take a break for water when it got hot), and listened well to what i wanted as my home has an elaborate colour scheme. All the guys were respectful, professional, kind, and friendly. They got the house and the shed done well in jig time. They returned the windows from the shop, which were also well done. They also returned the repaired screens for the shed windows that appeared to be professionally done. The cost of the labour for repairing the screens and for staining the shed were done at no charge to me which came as a most pleasant surprise! :)) i have nothing but good things to say about Bruce's business at Arrowhead Repair and Paint and would recommend him to anyone who needed similar work done read less
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCExcellent, they came when promised. All the work was done if a timely manner. The painting was done well. I would highly recommend them.
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCThere was a mixed up between George and his crew that resulted in the wrong color paint being used. When pointed out, they promptly repainted, at no charge, the cabin using the correct color paint. So far, I am quite satisfied with their work and will likely use them again if the occasion arises.
- American Sandblasting IncIn searching for a sandblaster I found it is difficult to even find one. I spoke with Bill and he seemed very knowledgeable about his work. In talking further with other people, they made comments about his good work. Tarps were stapled to protect the wood trim. During the process of sandblasting it must be hard to see and some of the woodwork was slightly damaged by the sandblasting process. Most, but not all, of the old paint was removed. Because some of the old paint remained, our stucco guy had to do a little more work to ensure the adhesion of the new dashing material read less
Pressure Washing Services in New Ulm
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro****** read lessRecent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first call read lessAna L.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair.. read lessRecent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:TREE SREVICE -PESTICIDE APPLICATOR-EXCAVATING-BOBCAT WORK-PONDS-AND WATER FALLS-YARD SERVICE DOCK SERVICE SHORELINE RESTORATION-RIP-RAP RETAINING WALLS BOULDER WALLS TRUCKING
- Business Description:PAINT REVOLUTION Painting & Waterproofing has decades of experience in painting, waterproofing and specialty applications. We are a full-service Mankato, North Mankato, and surrounding area Painting Contractor and provide painting & waterproofing services to residential and commercial customers throughout the area read less
- Business Description:One time/Weekly/biweekly yard maintenance services including; mowing, trimming, weeding, animal waste disposal, leaf cleanup. Landscaping services include; rock/mulch install and upkeep, sod, retaining walls, walkways, shrub/bush install and maintenance. Pressure washing services include; Driveways, walkways, houses, vehicles, kayaks, boats, campers, roofs, soft wash solar panel cleaning, wooden fence cleaning. read less
- Business Description:I offer pressure washing services in Southern Minnesota jobs I take on include houses,driveways,sidewalk,decks/patios,campers,grain bins and much more I offer free quotes.
- Business Description:Professional Painting, Pressure Washing & Interior Finishing.
- Business Description:"Where Quality and Customer Service come first" Primarily serving the state of Minnesota, Pro Services is a full service, commercial/residential painting company that provides the highest quality painting services. Professional preparation and application at the most competitive price. Mission statement. Pro Services strives to provide the best quality workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner, while keeping our crews working year round. It is the goal of .. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, timely. Coordinated color consultation. Was sure to get everything done to highest standards.Liz C.
- Business Description:Pressure Washer Sales and Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
pressure washers in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- College Works Painting - Minnesota304 15th Ave SE
- College Works Painting - Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Forstner pressure washing
La Salle, Minnesota
- Forstner pressure washing
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC818 Jefferson Street
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC
- Jimbos Property Care
- Jimbos Property Care
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northland Servicing LLC
- Tidy Clean Of Minnesota100 Sibley Parkway Ste 200
- Tidy Clean Of Minnesota