A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in New Ulm, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in New Ulm
- Precision Lawn CareI contacted Precision Lawn Care through for an estimate through Angi and they responded promptly, came out the my home the next day in the rain, and sent me a quote within 24 hours after that. I am giving a 5 Star rating because they were prompt and courteous. The estimate they provided me was very competitive. Though I decided not to go with this company for this particular job, I look forward to working with Precision Lawncare in the future for many years to come. Thank you for being prompt, courteous, and competitive in your pricing
- A To Z Tree Care LLCHe showed up on date and time and he did a great job and cleaned area when he was finished! Very responsible business man.
- Shores Edge ExcavatingIt went excellent. Troy does amazing work and would definitely hire him again for my needs in Ortonville, MN. He took the time and designed the area for us and then made it look better than we even imagined.
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSThis was the best possible experience I could imagine. I would strongly recommend others use his service. I called several services and while others wanted to schedule times in the future... He showed up the same day and did an excellent job.
- Northern Ridge Lawn & LandscapeHe did a great job. It was a reasonable estimate and cost. I was happy with it. The owner came to do the work, and he was great. He was having trouble finding people to work with him. He was very busy, so hopefully he has found people by now. He did the job quickly and efficiently.
- Andy Francis LandscapingThey were excellent! It was very good. They did it in one day while I was gone. I was amazed when I came home. They always cleaned up well and everything was good. I think I am going to use them this summer.
- JACK'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPINGOverall, my husband and I were very pleased with Jack's work. He was professional, timely, and the finished product was exactly what we were expecting. We will be completing another landscaping project sometime in the next year or so and Jack will be our "go to" person for that project too. Other notables: 1. Jack's work also came with a "one year guarantee," which we almost took advantage of when we thought that our hydrangea tree hadn't made it through its first winter. Jack came out and took a look at it and offered to replace it if we weren't happy. We decided to give it a bit longer before uprooting it and replacing it with another...as it turned out the tree blossomed and has looked great every year since. 2. Jack was willing to work with my husband (a fast-learning "do it yourself-er") and offered a small discount on the labor portion of our bill. 3. The only "downside" to the entire project, in my opinion, is that the sedum plants were planted next to the walkway to our front door. I specifically asked that these be placed elsewhere due to the fact that even though they are pretty they do tend to attract flies, bees, etc. When I got home from work I found them planted...next to the walkway. Had we asked Jack to move them elsewhere, I'm sure he would have done so in a heartbeat. However, my husband and I decided to "live with it" since they only bloom once and do so late in the season. We decided that if it turned into a problem we could simply remove them ourselves and plant something else in their spots. As I previously mentioned, overall the project went very well and we will not hesitate to use Jack's Nursery and Landscaping again in the future
- Lakedale Landscape & NurseryDon showed up when he said he would and him and his crew were ready to do the work until it was done. He was very helpful when it came to ideas and listening to my wants. Very knowledgeable about what grows in this area.
- Mr LawnHe did a nice job. He always shows up and our lawn looks good. It's a good thing. The annual price is about $ 150 and he comes 4 times throughout the summer. I would use him again in the future.
- NATURES GARDEN WORLDIt took them three days to complete the job but it involved up to 18 yards of landscaping rock. They gave attention to detail including an impressive clean-up after the work was done. We've had numerous positive remarks on how good it looks and we have decided to have them install a sprinkler system in our whole yard because of the quality of work they do
Landscapers in New Ulm
- Business Description:A Mankato-based landscaping company that started in 2020 and has over 10 years of experience in the landscape industry. This company concentrates on grading (yards and driveways), retaining walls, water features, edging, setting boulders, sod, rock and mulch. As well as completing landscapes for newly built homes and updating prior landscapes, including updating plantings, adding new or more plantings to already existing garden bed, and tree installation. Eagle Hardscapes also offers garden m..Recent Review:It was very good. They were very prompt, very quick service, and cleaned up well after themselves.daron f.
- Business Description:Simmons Tree and Landscape is a newly established family owned and operated business as of 2015. I have 16 years experience in tree care, we strive to make sure the home owner is satisfied with the quality of care we provide for their trees, in keeping them healthy, safe, and growing for years to comeRecent Review:I'm very happy with the work they did. I would call them again.Marietta D.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:I had them for 17 years, they started out good, but eventually they were unreliable, they would set up a time to come out and then they wouldn't show, this went on for years. I had an appt. for yesterday for aeration and grub control and weed control and none of them showed up. I would never ever use them agaiCindy O.
- Business Description:From Inspiration to Completion. The mission at RemWhirl is to be continuously inspired by You; our clients. We remain focused on each clients’ uniqueness to enable us to help create a home and landscape incomparable to any other
- Business Description:In an emergency you can contact me over the weekend. We are bondable.Recent Review:Morgan Lloyd, the owner of Lawns-R-Us, bought trees from a small vendor who refused to stand behind them. Mr. Lloyd apparently believes that makes it ok for him to not stand behind his written warranty to us. He sent a check for one tree bought through a different vendor, after several weeks of trying to get some satisfaction on the warranty. We went to his bank to cash it and the bank informed us there were insufficient funds, for an $800 check on his business account. Not a confidence builder. We called the bank every day until funds were available and immediately drove to Jordan to cash the check. Still nothing on the trees from the small vendor. Mr. Lloyd never even came by to look at them. Our contract, and warranty, were with Lloyd, not his supplier. It's too bad he got stiffed, but that did not give him the right to stiff us. <br /> Having learned that Mr. Lloyd would not stand by his word and honor his written warranty, we were forced to proceed on our own and hire a different contractor to replace the trees in question. <br /> The large back yard was graded and hydro seeded by Mr. Lloyd. We brought in another landscaper this past year to fix it. It was much more like mowing a pasture than a yard. The grass was ok, thanks to the service of another contractor for fertilizer, etc., but the grading was amateurish at best. A real kidney-buster to mow. <br /> At first glance the retaining walls look fine. After living with them for two years they are another source of disappointment. We specifically said we were going to mow the different tiers, not do any flowers, shrubs, etc. There are places where the rocks are too close together to even get a push mower in between to cut the grass. That's just sloppy, careless work. We also had another landscaper in to redo portions to improve contour and drainage. <br /> The entire experience was awful. The most obvious trait of Mr. Lloyd and his "foreman" who happens to be his son, was the desire to get in, get out and get paid. Quality, attention to detail, were somewhere down the list. Thankfully we've kept the entire email trail of our dealings with this company. It serves as a great reminder to do a better job of vetting contractors. Every single person I've spoken with who knows Morgan has told me it was a mistake from the moment we hired him. Every one. Too bad I didn't ask around beforehand. <br /> I can't recommend this company for anything, no matter how big or how small. <br /> <br /Gary H.
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.Jessica S.
- Business Description:New Sight Landscape & Design is a small, family owned, full service landscaping company located in the scenic Grand Rapids area. We provide professional landscape design and installation services for your home, business or lakefront property. We have a full time designer on staff and an experienced crew that takes great pride in their work. * Free estimate * Designs that fit your budget * First meeting is a no cost & no obligation * Highest quality materials available * Licensed and insur..
- Business Description:One time/Weekly/biweekly yard maintenance services including; mowing, trimming, weeding, animal waste disposal, leaf cleanup. Landscaping services include; rock/mulch install and upkeep, sod, retaining walls, walkways, shrub/bush install and maintenance. Pressure washing services include; Driveways, walkways, houses, vehicles, kayaks, boats, campers, roofs, soft wash solar panel cleaning, wooden fence cleaning.
- Business Description:Tried of high prices and Bad services Call DB property Maintenance at (612)916-8566. Were the customers always right! Serving All of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Irrigation, Landscaping,Lawn needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
Landscapers in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 80TH ST AGGREGATES1025 80Th St SE
- 80TH ST AGGREGATES
- CAD Outsourcing11670 Fountains Dr
- CAD Outsourcing
- Integrity Tree Experts & Landscaping LLC16096 233rd St
Little Falls, Minnesota
- Integrity Tree Experts & Landscaping LLC
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING & WATER2012 180TH AVE
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING & WATER
- Ultimate Landscapes & Design LLC8850 Centennial Dr NW
- Ultimate Landscapes & Design LLC
- Vince's Tree & Landscape, LLC1316 14th Ave NE
- Vince's Tree & Landscape, LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100