Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Get matched with top exterior painters in New Ulm, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in New Ulm
- Lakes Painting & PowerwashingHighly recommend Ron. Did outstanding job staining exterior of our log home. Extremely professional,knows his products and what is right for your home with prompt,reliable service. Our home is 44 years old and has never looked so good.He also does an awesome job with power washing the logs.
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- PJ'S Painting & DecoratingPatty returned my call within hours and arranged to come the next day to give an estimate. She was very knowledgeable and helped me in color decisions. Joshua, Barry and Amber arrived on the scheduled day, later than planned but Joshua called to say they would be a bit late. Joshua supervised the work and really knows the job. Barry and Amber worked quickly and efficiently together. The work was finished in about 3 days, the weather hindered the outside painting. There were 3 tiny paint spills which Patty was quick to take care of when the work was finished. I was very pleased with the job and would hire this company again
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Monarch PaintingThey were professional. They answered the phone. They came up with solutions to figure out the problem. I ended up just doing it myself.
- Pride Custom PaintingPaul Christianson is a professional. He makes certain that his painting/staining crew is careful and that the painting or staining is the best. He checks on progress often and deals directly with the paint or stain supplier. I would recommend PRIDE to anyone wanting painting or staining to be done at their home or business
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteWe contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCAs soon as the weather was optimal for paint and stain application, Bruce and his two helpers brought the paint to the house and began work. They thoroughly washed down the house, doors and windows and prepped it them for painting. They loaded some storm windows into their truck to take back to the shop for stripping, priming, and painting. House painting in our climate is optimal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and after the house had completely dried after washing, the guys began work. They were here promptly each day, worked steadily (i had to make 'em take a break for water when it got hot), and listened well to what i wanted as my home has an elaborate colour scheme. All the guys were respectful, professional, kind, and friendly. They got the house and the shed done well in jig time. They returned the windows from the shop, which were also well done. They also returned the repaired screens for the shed windows that appeared to be professionally done. The cost of the labour for repairing the screens and for staining the shed were done at no charge to me which came as a most pleasant surprise! :)) i have nothing but good things to say about Bruce's business at Arrowhead Repair and Paint and would recommend him to anyone who needed similar work done
- PERFECTION PAINTING BY CYNTHIAI have used Perfection Painting SEVERAL times over the past 8 years and everytime, no disappointment. Cynthia is exacting, punctual and a total profesional. Because she was unavailable once, I had to use someone else in town and it was a totally different experience in EVERY way! I will use Cynthina in the future and WAIT for her if I need to paint again (and we know that is going to happen!). I HIGHLY recommend Perfection Painting. I always feel to be very specific when describing the job (even make a memo so there is nothing left to mis-interpretation). Ask if you can provide fans to help air circulation and if leaving fan on after job will help (or hurt). Although I did not need to do this with Perfection Painting, I always find it eliminates any mis-understandings or mis-communications. AND always use quality paint
House Painters in New Ulm
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:I was impressed with the communication provided By both owner and staff of Perfect Line. I knew when To expect them and they showed up when they were Due. Everyone was concerned with my satisfaction And the quality of the work was excellent.Debra M.
- Business Description:Complete drywall and painting contractorRecent Review:It went great. Absolutely no complaints. The guys were friendly, on time and did an great job.Nicole W.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Our interior painting services include: walls; ceilings; doors and windows; trim; wallpaper removal; and wall and ceiling repair. Whether your project is a single room or your entire home, we can provide you with a neat and professional job
- Business Description:We specialize in new construction , remodeling. residencial, commercial, interior and exterior painting,wood finishing etc. Free bids. We are fully insured. We have been in business over 60 years. We take great pride in our workmanship
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Attention To Detail Painting Company was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Brainerd and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Brainerd and surrounding areas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
When you want to boost your home’s curb appeal, new paint on your garage door can do the trick. Upgrade your home with these easy garage door painting tips.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find exterior painters in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
exterior painters in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Avalon Sculpture12484 County Rd 118 Mer
- Avalon Sculpture
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Glade Painting Inc.204 Clover Ln
- Glade Painting Inc.
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC818 Jefferson Street
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC
- J & D Family Painting104 Breckenridge Path
Eagle Lake, Minnesota
- J & D Family Painting
- Kretzman Paint Company820 S 8th St
- Kretzman Paint Company
- Paint Revolution414 W 6th St
- Perfect Line Painting LLC817 Main St S
- Pettis Painting / Linda's Interiors3496 SE 34th Ave
- Pigeon Hill Painting and Handyman Service75683 310th St
- Pixley InteriorsPO box 130
Pelican rapids, Minnesota
- Prescott Custom Finishes, LLC5808 Regent Ave N
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Paint Revolution
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance