Josel Blind Co Inc

Work by Josel Blind Co. Inc

Work by Josel Blind Co. Inc

window treatment202148093
Pictures of work by Josel Blind Co. Inc

WE DO NOT RESTRING BLINDS; REPAIR EXISTING BLINDS; INSTALLATION OF PREPURCHASED BLINDS. We at Josel Blind Co Inc. have been designing and servicing window treatments since 1962. Offering its services in the greater Metro Detroit area for more than 50 years, Josel Blind Company Inc. continues the family tradition, committed to offering quality service with superior workmanship in all areas of window treatments. Josel Blind Co Inc. offers a free consultation and estimates. Assisting clients not only with quality products and decorative solutions but within any budget. Josel Blind Company Inc. has received awards of excellence including Angie's List Super Service Award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017 and 2020. Also we have been awarded by Houzz . We use quality products from reputable name brand companies such as Alta, Hunter Douglas,Graber and many more. Our client’s preference is of the utmost importance, our consultations allow clients to consider options and design ideas that suits the clients design palette within their budgets. Our reputation with clients have shown they are very satisfied and would recommend us to others. At Josel Blind Company Inc. you can sit back and relax with the knowledge you have chosen an experienced company with staff committed to your satisfaction. We also provide experienced in house installation experts. So you can be reassured satisfaction from beginning to end!...

window treatment (255)window replacement (3)

09/01/2021

Harry is punctual, cordial, and friendly, as is Ben, his assistant. Harry gave us recommendations that led to great satisfactions with our blinds. As he predicted, they matched our decor and controlled light just as we wished. He and Ben installed and adjustted 6 blinds in under an hour. He provides a lifetime replacement guarantee. His was price was quite fair for the excellent product, guarantee...

Description of Work
cellular window blinds

Category remodeling,window treatments

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate people like you. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again, Harry

06/17/2021

Wonderful!! Harry was very informative about his products. He was helpful with color coordinating the rooms together but NOT the same. I will definitely recommend Josel Blind Co., Inc. to anyone who is in the market for Custom Window Treatments.

Description of Work
My living room and master bedroom window treatments

Category remodeling,window treatments

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

05/08/2021

Harry was great he was courteous and very helpful. He took his time and was very professional. I would hire him again

Description of Work
My entire home

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you are happy with what we decided on using for your Window Treatments. If there is anything else I can do for you please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks,Harry Josel Blind Co. Inc. 248-320-6883

02/03/2021

On 8/7/20 we had Harry from Josel Blinds come to measure for a set of blinds. After the consultation we paid him $399.96 as a down payment on the order. He cashed the check on 8/8/20. We were told it would take six weeks for the blinds to arrive. After 10 weeks we called him and he told us the blinds hadn’t come in yet. We called again on 11/4/20 and he said that the company never received the ord...

Description of Work
Blind for Bathroom

Category replacement windows

Cost $399.96

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

[Member Name Removed] Hi Members, I am the Owner of Josel Blind Co.Inc. and I would like to respond to this review. I am a professional and there are multiple things in this review that are not true!! I have been in Business over 40 yrs. and I have never had a customer say such incorrect information to the public.The end result I gave [Member Name Removed] his money back!!

06/15/2020

Harry was a professional as soon as he walked through our door. He asked what we wanted & explained many solutions. (found us the best one - in color,material, and for insulation). We were truly pleased with the price. Would highly recommend him. The Rodgers Clawson, MI

Description of Work
New window treatments

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.I am pleased that you are happy with the decision we made on your Window Treatments!! If there is anything else I can do for ,you please let me know.

06/11/2020

Harry is truly amazing. Definitely recommend him for any of your blinds needs. He is very professional and his work is simply perfect. We needed blinds put in the living room, and he made it possible in a very timely manor and was incredibly friendly. He even showed us how to care for the blinds, and even gave us other tips for them. Thanks so much Harry!

Description of Work
Excellent work done

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/02/2020

Harry was wonderful. The blinds are very good quality. The installation was fast and done exceptionally well. We are extremely happy and grateful we found Josel Blinds. Would definitely recommend to all our friends and family as well as our future needs.

Description of Work
Blinds (white faux wood)

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

03/19/2020

They did a good and fine job. They were efficient and fast. I hired them a few years ago to do part of the work and they just came out to finish it.

Description of Work
Bedroom blinds

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

03/10/2020

Incredible! Harry's suggestions were invaluable in terms of color and style. We have a recently renovated mid-century ranch and wanted to go in a modern direction. Harry totally got our vibe. I've recommended Josel to several friends, they're also thrilled with his work!

Description of Work
Blinds and Shades for several rooms

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

I really would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review!!! I know you are very busy. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to call!! Thanks again, Harry Josel Blind Co.Inc. 248-320-6883

03/10/2020

Harry, owner of Josel Blinds, is the best consultant and installer of custom blinds. Harry helped me with selection, and helpful input on quality of the products, and what would work best for our home. When I had trouble taking down a blind to repaint a room, Harry stopped by to help me, one day after I called! Harry returns all calls promptly, usually the same day! I highly recommend Harry and Jo...

Description of Work
honeycomb shades

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Residential & Commercial Window Treatments, Plantation Shutters, Custom Draperies, Drapery Hardware, Skylight & Arched Window Treatments, Blinds, & Shades.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover