Atex Builders LLC

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

1195 Rochester Rd suite i

Troy, MI 48083

Established in 2013, Atex Builders LLC is committed to superior customer service. Be it a full roof replacement, roof repair or siding we use only the most highly trained and experienced installers and service technicians. Call today for a free inspection and see what sets Atex apart from the rest....

roofing (10)siding companies (3)water damage restoration (1)handyman (2)window replacement (1)

06/28/2020

It went quite well. Ben told us what to expect & everything happened as he said it would. They did a great job quickly Ta fair price. We would use them again & recommend them.

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of flat roof

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

02/04/2020

Skylight was replaced. All around good experience. The team at Atex was pleasant, knowledgable and performed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

Thank you so much for the feed back. it was a pleasure working with you!

02/04/2020

It was a delight working with Ben and his crew. He always kept me informed. When he said he would do something, he did it on the date promised. The next house repair I’m calling Ben

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

It was a delight working with you. we will be waiting for your next call!

02/04/2020

Best service and response time that I have ever received.

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding Repair

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/01/2020

Words can't describe how impressed I was with Atex from start to finish. They were professional, friendly, HONEST & most of all on time & work is beautiful! I'm so happy I did not choose the big box company & stuck with my gut trusting the smaller company who treated me like family! I'd definitely recommend Atex over all local siding companies.

Description of Work
this was not a roofing job, Atex performed a complete refacing & siding job

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

02/01/2020

This is a small company which I really liked. Good response time and polite employees. We got a great roof at a good price, with an awesome skylight. They also wood-planked the popcorn ceiling in our living room and it looks like something from a TV show, get tons of compliments on it!

Description of Work
Roofing and Interior updates

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

Review for Atex Builders LLC - 1195 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI - 38363548

It makes us happy that you are happy with our work. Thank you again for choosing Atex Builders LLC!

02/01/2020

Extremely professional on time no mess. Would definitely hire Atex again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you Sir for choosing Atex Builders!

02/01/2020

They were so great They showed up when they saud they would. We had a tripple tear off on our roof and they did not even try and change the price. They worked diligently througout the day. I had to make them take a break to eat lunch I have never seen such hard workers They were very professional and cleaned up real good wvery day. They also sided our entire house which wasn't easy due to our roof...

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

this is awesome to hear! all of our employees are committed to the best customer service and work quality we can deliver. thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you in the future!

02/01/2020

This company was completely professional and on track with everything they did. No surprises or any problems. They were a great help in me dealing with my insurance company as well. Would highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! it was a pleasure working with you.

02/01/2020

Atex Builders did a fantastic job replacing my roof and sky-lights, installing new siding, and doing other interior repairs. I would recommend Atex Builders and Ben German (who managed my projects) without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Interior Painting and other repairs

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Atex Builders specializes in all types of Roofing including asphalt and fiberglass shingles, EPDM rubber, all types of metal, cedar, slate, torch down, tile, synthetics and many more. Unlike many roofing companies we not only do full roof replacements but also provide maintenance and service on repairs big and small. We have extensive history working with insurance companies. We offer many other exterior services including all types of siding, gutters, attic ventilation solutions and more.

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover