The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in East Lansing, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in East Lansing
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCWorkers were professional and provided excellent prep work, maintaining social distancing. Finished the job in reasonable time and cleaned up afterward! Very reliable!
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceUsed them before that's why we used them again. Always professional. They came out last spring and did a great job. Great crew and will use them again. You can't go wrong with this company.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingLarry Quinn installed my driveway over 20 years ago and it was time to redo it. He comes with a big crew and all the right equipment to tear out and apply. I was glad he was still doing driveways.
- D BURKE ASPHALT PAVING AND SEALCOATINGOverall went very well. The crew was on time, respectful and did good work. They involved me in the decisions on shaping the driveway and made sure I inspected and approved before proceeding. They cleaned up after the job and left nothing but a nice looking driveway. The owner was very good to work with and met all quoted terms of the job
- Quinn Excavating & Pavingthey showed up right on time with a huge crew of guys. And one girl. LOL they were pleasant and got to work quickly the job will be done today even though I thought maybe it would be a two-day job.
- Hayhoe Asphalt Paving LLCCompleted nicely, despite rain and soft ground causing a couple of minor delays. The workers did the driveway in layers on two separate days to deal with this. I looked at quite a few new driveways while choosing a company, and Hayhoe's work is as good or better than anyone else, with everything on my new driveway nicely sloped without any low spots. They paved right up to the garage and an existing brick paver sidewalk without disturbing it at all. Cost, btw, was about 2/3 of the concrete driveway quotes I received. The estimator, supervisors and workers were all very pleasant and easy to talk to, explained exactly what they were doing and why
- Hayhoe Asphalt Paving LLCThey have always started the work right on schedule, taken their time to discuss all options and been meticulous with quality.
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceExcellent all the way around. Careful prep work. Careful not to overflow onto adjacent pavers. Reasonably priced. Excellent communication with us to ensure we knew when they were coming so driveway would be clear. Sealed driveway as if they lived here. Will recommend and use again.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingI had gotten numerous estimates for this job including one from Larry Quinn earlier in the Spring of 2008. Because my road was being re-constructed, some of the contractors had stated to me that part of my driveway could not be resurfaced since it was in such bad shape, and that part of it needed to be removed. So I had each asphalt company come back out to discuss the options available, and to re-do the estimate since part of my drive was removed by the road crew. Larry Quinn was the only one to explain why it could be done, and the different grades of asphalt that are used, and that the quality of the type he uses was better and therefore more durable. Although his estimate was a bit higher than the others, because of his reputation of doing quality work, I decided to use his company. Since I tend to be a perfectionist, I wanted to know that my concerns and questions were being addressed. I am not disappointed. It looks very good. You will notice on the picture that there is a lot of new grass. This was done by the road crew to replace where trees once stood that they had to remove due to do the road re-construct as the road was moved about 8 feet toward my home. Didn't want anyone to think that Quinn had taken out so much of my grass to do the job. He didn't. In fact, as part of this job he had to take some grass off the edges, but not more than a few inches and he replaced with top soil. The large areas are from the road crew
- Quinn Excavating & PavingVery fast and professional. Willing to add some special touches. Left work area completely cleaned up. I am very satisfied and would definitely use this company again !
Driveway Pavers in East Lansing
- Business Description:Full service concrete construction company.Recent Review:We bought a house with a patio that sloped downward to the house so when it rained, the water all flowed to the house and then seeped into the basement. Steve Fineas built a cement porch across the entire width of the back and sloped it to drain away from the house. It is just one step higher than the patio. It doesnt look sloped but it works perfectly to control rain waterMary K.
- Business Description:T Harvey Construction is a company that has many talents at a very good price. We offer services such as drywalling, painting, roofing, and much much more. Contact us today and get some quality work done!Recent Review:We contacted Harvey Construction late last fall for some masonry and concrete work. We realized that we were very late into the year and that they might not be able to help us right away. Terry said he would have Frederick contact us. Frederick was prompt in coming out and giving us a quote and said that they could start work soon. We said that sounded good though there was no written estimate or signed contract. I contacted Frederick several times via text message after that and he responded that he still hoped to get the job done soon. We never heard from Frederick again. I would have understood if they couldn't get to us considering time restraints but we were never contacted again. I'm not going to do business with a company that is not responsive which is the reason for this reviewNancy K.
- Business Description:Your Looking for landscaping, Lawn maintenance or snow removal, we are able to help you get your lawn looking beautiful.Recent Review:It was excellent. The price was reasonable and they have excellent equipment. They did an excellent job and they were always on time.Paul P.
- Business Description:At A-1 Asphalt, Inc., we strive to enhance the success of our customers by providing them with the highest-quality asphalt services and the greatest degree of integrity, responsiveness, and professionalism. One of our key focuses at A-1 Asphalt, Inc. is to constantly provide our customers with great value. We believe that building our business relationships based on this focus has made us what we are today. A-1 Asphalt, Inc. calls themselves Team A-1. Team A-1 states that they give their cust..Recent Review:We just had this done two days ago...it hasn’t been seal coated properly and is still very soft. We’ve left several messages and no response what so ever. Maybe his dad ran a good company but things have obviously changed for the worse. All I want is my job fixed..Lauren I.
- Business Description:What sets Huyser Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating apart from the rest: Expert Asphalt Workmanship: Our skilled asphalt paving & sealcoating crews work as a team and each of them are experts in their specialty. They all share the common goal of producing an asphalt paving or sealcoating job that they can be proud of. The end result is that your time will not have to be consumed with quality control issues. Exceptional Asphalt Service: From our office staff in Grand Rapids, MI to our season..Recent Review:Contacted for an estimate. Received a call from "Lindsay" who left a message that they got my request. I called back to a voicemail and said I was available anytime. Last I heard from themJames T.
- Business Description:Welcome and thank you for checking out G&W Power Washing and Restoration. This is a family owned and run business out of mid-Michigan. We specialize in all types of pressure washing and stain removal. Everything from stripping decks and restoring that new look on your side walk to expelling grease and oil stains in your parking lot and garage. We cover a wide range of services from power washing and stain removal via environmentally safe solvents to getting that pesky bubble gum removed. We h..
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping owned and operated in East Lansing, MI.Recent Review:We "inherited" him from the previous home owner. Thank goodness! Ken is an honest, hard working and a trustworthy man. He honored the previous home owner's rate. In last 3 years we have never had a problem. Ken and his crew are great! <br /> <br /> <br /Pam H.
- Business Description:Asphalt sealing, commercial, residential, Line striping
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Elysium Painting Company is an Ann-Arbor based residential painting contractor. We aim for extremely high quality, detail-oriented and thoroughly prepped jobs, and will keep in touch with you every step of the way. Cleanliness, good communication and exceeding expectations are three tenants we care about very much and feel should be more present in all skilled trades. Feel free to visit our website or E-mail us if you have any questions or would like a quote. Thanks, and have a great day. Res..Recent Review:<p>Tried to contact company to perform 5 year warranty work due to exterior of house paint peeling but they are unresponsive.</p> <br />Rob W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
driveway paving contractors in East Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Brand Builders
- Capital Asphalt LLC3888 S Canal Rd
- Capital Asphalt LLC
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co4927 Page Ave
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC6196 S Saint Clair Rd
Saint Johns, Michigan
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC
- G&W Power Washing and Restoration
- G&W Power Washing and Restoration
- Stambaugh Builders277 Kent St.
- Stambaugh Builders
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100