The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Dewitt, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Dewitt
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCWorkers were professional and provided excellent prep work, maintaining social distancing. Finished the job in reasonable time and cleaned up afterward! Very reliable!
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceUsed them before that's why we used them again. Always professional. They came out last spring and did a great job. Great crew and will use them again. You can't go wrong with this company.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingLarry Quinn installed my driveway over 20 years ago and it was time to redo it. He comes with a big crew and all the right equipment to tear out and apply. I was glad he was still doing driveways.
- D BURKE ASPHALT PAVING AND SEALCOATINGOverall went very well. The crew was on time, respectful and did good work. They involved me in the decisions on shaping the driveway and made sure I inspected and approved before proceeding. They cleaned up after the job and left nothing but a nice looking driveway. The owner was very good to work with and met all quoted terms of the job
- Quinn Excavating & Pavingthey showed up right on time with a huge crew of guys. And one girl. LOL they were pleasant and got to work quickly the job will be done today even though I thought maybe it would be a two-day job.
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncThe experience was excellent. They were prompt, reliable, economical and quick. We have nothing but good stuff to say about them.
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceNo issues, done perfectly. Scheduling with rain moved the date several times, but not a problem to find a new day. Driveway looks perfect, no complaints. They edged and prepared the driveway as well, some large cracks filled, no sealant where it was not supposed to be. Contact person was very professional, met with me prior to the quote and explained their service and coating material fully. I had one other quote, a little more money but no personal meeting and contact which sold me on this company. There was no follow-up with the other company to make sure I received the quote
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceIt was good. They were good at what they did. There was a problem with my driveway and they came back and refilled it for free. Their price was good.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingI had gotten numerous estimates for this job including one from Larry Quinn earlier in the Spring of 2008. Because my road was being re-constructed, some of the contractors had stated to me that part of my driveway could not be resurfaced since it was in such bad shape, and that part of it needed to be removed. So I had each asphalt company come back out to discuss the options available, and to re-do the estimate since part of my drive was removed by the road crew. Larry Quinn was the only one to explain why it could be done, and the different grades of asphalt that are used, and that the quality of the type he uses was better and therefore more durable. Although his estimate was a bit higher than the others, because of his reputation of doing quality work, I decided to use his company. Since I tend to be a perfectionist, I wanted to know that my concerns and questions were being addressed. I am not disappointed. It looks very good. You will notice on the picture that there is a lot of new grass. This was done by the road crew to replace where trees once stood that they had to remove due to do the road re-construct as the road was moved about 8 feet toward my home. Didn't want anyone to think that Quinn had taken out so much of my grass to do the job. He didn't. In fact, as part of this job he had to take some grass off the edges, but not more than a few inches and he replaced with top soil. The large areas are from the road crew
- American Concrete LevelingIt went very well, on one of the drives more mud was required than expected, but no problem. Both driveways are even with the garage now and our serviceman (Tom) was very personable and explained the whole process to us.
Driveway Pavers in Dewitt
- Business Description:Full service concrete construction company.Recent Review:We bought a house with a patio that sloped downward to the house so when it rained, the water all flowed to the house and then seeped into the basement. Steve Fineas built a cement porch across the entire width of the back and sloped it to drain away from the house. It is just one step higher than the patio. It doesnt look sloped but it works perfectly to control rain waterMary K.
- Business Description:Your Looking for landscaping, Lawn maintenance or snow removal, we are able to help you get your lawn looking beautiful.Recent Review:It was excellent. The price was reasonable and they have excellent equipment. They did an excellent job and they were always on time.Paul P.
- Business Description:What sets Huyser Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating apart from the rest: Expert Asphalt Workmanship: Our skilled asphalt paving & sealcoating crews work as a team and each of them are experts in their specialty. They all share the common goal of producing an asphalt paving or sealcoating job that they can be proud of. The end result is that your time will not have to be consumed with quality control issues. Exceptional Asphalt Service: From our office staff in Grand Rapids, MI to our season..Recent Review:Contacted for an estimate. Received a call from "Lindsay" who left a message that they got my request. I called back to a voicemail and said I was available anytime. Last I heard from themJames T.
- Business Description:At A-1 Asphalt, Inc., we strive to enhance the success of our customers by providing them with the highest-quality asphalt services and the greatest degree of integrity, responsiveness, and professionalism. One of our key focuses at A-1 Asphalt, Inc. is to constantly provide our customers with great value. We believe that building our business relationships based on this focus has made us what we are today. A-1 Asphalt, Inc. calls themselves Team A-1. Team A-1 states that they give their cust..Recent Review:We just had this done two days ago...it hasn’t been seal coated properly and is still very soft. We’ve left several messages and no response what so ever. Maybe his dad ran a good company but things have obviously changed for the worse. All I want is my job fixed..Lauren I.
- Recent Review:They communicated very well as they had to work around the weather, stayed with the job from beginning to end. About three days in all. <br />Sandra M.
- Business Description:Brand Builders is a local building company with 3-4 employees at one time. We do custom home building with some of the work being done by reliable sub-contractors that we have used for many years and trust. We have been in business for 13 years and are well liked in the community. We are often called back to previous customers and often referred to friends and family from our customers. We are very prideful in what we do and do our best to guarentee our customers are satisfied and happy with ..Recent Review:Chuck Brand does quality work and expects the same of his employees and subcontractors.to After each phase of the work is completed he checks for craftsmanship. He dug out foundation, poured cement, framed, mudded and drywalled, put in a hardwood floor and painted the room. The room is beautiful. He also added a roof to our back deck which really added a nice touch to our house. I would highly recommend him. <br /Concepcion A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for over 20 years. Custom landscape design and build. Tree nursery with more than 50 different varieties of trees. Pricing by the job.Recent Review:We had three companies quote the project. Pricing was similar between the three. Paul was the only one that brought a detailed, computer drafted plan to us. (One brought dozens of catalogs and tried showing us different pictures of plants, but it was very scattered and not easy to visualize. The last company wanted to charge $750 to work up a plan before they would even quote (what if we didn't like it?).) Paul was easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and got a good idea of what we were looking for after our first meeting. The crew was professional and always cleaned up after themselves. Work was done over a number of weeks in the spring. The crew would come and go but Paul would usually let me know when they would be arriving. We didn't mind being flexible as this is a landscape company's busy time. The finished product turned out great -- they tore out all of the existing landscaping and cut down two large spruce trees. Redrew the lines for the landscaping, installed new edging, buried downspouts, installed 3 new trees, 50+ new plants, new mulch in all beds and surrounding maple trees (that we had installed by Treesnscapes earlier in the year). They also added soil to improve the grading around the house and fixed an AC unit that was not level. Finally, they installed flood, spot and path lighting throughout the landscapeSteve H.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Quinn Excavating & PavingRecent Review:Larry Quinn installed my driveway over 20 years ago and it was time to redo it. He comes with a big crew and all the right equipment to tear out and apply. I was glad he was still doing driveways.Carl L.
- Business Description:Producer of Hot- Mix and Cold-Mix Asphalt. We have over 35 years of experience paving drive ways, parking lots, and roads. We are your start to finish asphalt paving contractor! Call Capital asphalt for all your paving and patching needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saint Johns
- Grand Ledge
- East Lansing
- Maple Rapids
driveway paving contractors in Dewitt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Brand Builders
- Capital Asphalt LLC3888 S Canal Rd
- Capital Asphalt LLC
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co4927 Page Ave
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC6196 S Saint Clair Rd
Saint Johns, Michigan
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC
- G&W Power Washing and Restoration
- G&W Power Washing and Restoration
- Stambaugh Builders277 Kent St.
- Stambaugh Builders
- Trees 'N' Scapes Inc1775 W Vermontville Hwy
- Trees 'N' Scapes Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100