Barnett Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2016

Small construction company. Billing varies depending on the job....

D L GARDNER CONSTRUCTION

OWNER OPERATED, NO SUBS, NO TRAVEL OR SERVICE CHARGES.

Source One Construction

We carry everything from economy grade options to top of the line premium products. We have products for any budget, all installed by highly trained and certified installers. We have several different flexible payment plans, some with no payments and no interest and no down payment.

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

06/10/2018

We hired Mr. Barnett to fix a steep driveway. He and his crew were excellent! They were very detail minded and even did a few 'extras' that they thought would help us out. The crew was knowledgeable and friendly. They explained everything as they did the work. They did all of this at a great price. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Description of Work
We needed to have our very steep driveway regraded and re-poured.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

03/27/2017

Great work. On time. Very professional. Kitchen looks great

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/12/2017

Dave was communicative and dependable. The quality of his work is great, and he wastes no time getting it done. He is pleasant to work with as are his workers. This was a very enjoyable experience for me, and I would hire Dave again.

Description of Work
Dave built a garage, a breezeway, and poured a driveway.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,concrete driveways,drywall,gutter repair,roofing,siding,garage builders

07/18/2016

Installation went as expected, according to the estimate and invoicing. Excellent workmanship done in a timely matter. They also let me pick out what doors, windows, roofing, siding and garage door openers I wanted. I'm very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Completely built my two car garage and installed concrete.

Category ceramic tile,concrete driveways,drywall,gutter repair,roofing,siding,water heater repair,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Phases construction, remodeling & repair.