PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Wells, ME
There are 22 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Wells
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over read less
- CZ Plumbing LLCChuck immediately answered my call into business, I provided a description of the issue and tried to explain the location of leak. After my several attempts to send a picture, Chuck called back and assured me that wherever and whatever the issue was they could resolve it. Zach and Rich (if I remember right) were dispatched from another job at at the house in less than an hour and the leak was resolved professionally. Good customer service and workmanship. Would call upon them again read less
- Pine State ServicesPine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needs read less
- Sgt. Smith's Drain Cleaning ServicesHe did an excellent job replacing my faucet and unclogging the drain. He and his apprentice were quick and very thorough with the job. I would highly recommend Sgt. Smith’s Drain cleaning services. These days finding a good plumber especially due to COVID-19 is extremely difficult. Thank you
- Petrin Plumbing & HeatingAlways goes smoothly. I've used Petrin for a minor service call all the way to a complete repipe of a duplex and his prices are very competitive and service is great! Highly recommended
- CZ Plumbing LLCOur upstairs shower faucet gave way and we couldn't shut the water off. I called CZ--in the middle of a Nor'Easter, by the way-- at 9:57am. At 10:01am, Zach responded to me. At 10:30am, he was in my driveway. At 11:15am, everything was replaced, working better than ever. Along the way, he showed me how to shut the water off to the house quickly if I ever needed to again, and also found a small drip in our main line that he recommended I call the Water District about. He was polite, professional, masked up, and the price for the work was extremely reasonable for how fast he responded and got us back up and running. Great work read less
- Collins Plumbing & HeatingOutstanding! We could not be more pleased with the service techs and office staff of Collins Plumbing in Bridgton.
- Gelinas HVACGelinas came quickly and took care of our problem. Prompt, professional, courteous and clean, what else can one ask for in service? Recommended.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Pine State ServicesFantastic experience. Ray and his colleagues were on time, knowledgeable, efficient and proficient. One of the best experiences in home renovating that I have ever had. I strongly recommend hiring Pine States.
Plumbers in Wells
- Business Description:Why wait? Call Pine State Services! We are a locally owned company. We are leaders in green technology and energy for Southern Maine. Call us to find out how you can go green and save money and the environment. We are proud of our superior customer service, quality of work and technical training we provide our technicians. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our showroom to examine live working heating and cooling systems so you can be better educated before making a purchase decision. Order.. read lessRecent Review:Pine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needs read lessBern S.
- Business Description:Full service Plumbing Repairs and New Installs including Solar Water Heaters, Water Filtration, Fire Sprinklers. Over 40 years experience. Emergency services.Recent Review:Chuck immediately answered my call into business, I provided a description of the issue and tried to explain the location of leak. After my several attempts to send a picture, Chuck called back and assured me that wherever and whatever the issue was they could resolve it. Zach and Rich (if I remember right) were dispatched from another job at at the house in less than an hour and the leak was resolved professionally. Good customer service and workmanship. Would call upon them again read lessGrace M.
- Business Description:General handyman projects, big or small plumbing projects, auto repair, light carpentry, painting, pressure washing, sprinkler install and repair, bathroom remodeling and more! Set Pricing: $75 minimum for all jobs! Please have at least 2 hours of work ready to go in order to maximize your visit! #Line Items:# 1. TV Mounting - $100 2. Ceiling Fan Install - $100 3. Faucet Install - $100 4. Garbage Disposal Install - $150 5. Interior Door install $300 labor, exterior $400 labor 6. Light Sw.. read lessRecent Review:He did great work and was not reliable on showing up on time.Beth Ann F.
- Business Description:Looking for a reliable drain cleaning company in the Sanford, ME area? You’ve come to the right place! Sgt. Smith’s Drain Cleaning Services is available 24/7 to take care of all your drain cleaning needs, no matter how severe. We work with top-of-the-line plumbing camera inspection equipment to detect and eliminate clogs quickly and efficiently. Whether you need professional drain cleaning services for your residential home or commercial property, when you team up with our plumbers, you can r.. read lessRecent Review:What started off as a bit of a disastrous evening turned into an opportunity to meet one of the nicest people I've met in a very long time. We'd had some warning signs of some plumbing issues lately (which my wife took a lot more seriously than I did, and I should have listened!). It came to a bit of a head tonight when toilets were bubbling, water that was "less than clean" started bubbling up into the tubs, and water was leaking out of the outflow pipe in the basement. Not awesome. We made some frantic calls to a number of places. Several just didn't service our area. Multiple said that the soonest they could get somebody out to us was Monday (one said 10 weeks!), and MANY just didn't get back to us. That is, until we came to Micah. Micah not only was willing to come out, after hours on a Friday night, but I genuinely cannot remember the last time I'd met this nice (or interesting) a person. He got us taken care of (THANK YOU AGAIN!), and is already planning to be back on Monday to fix the piece that was leaking. I SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about Sgt. Smith's Drain Cleaning Service read lessCole T.
- Business Description:With offices in Middleton & Stow, Mass. and an additional service depot in Plymouth, Mass., H20 Care, Inc. performs water testing & analysis, specifies and installs equipment with our Master Plumbers headed staff. We also have a full service staff to maintain your water filtration and softening systems to optimize their useful life and performance. We can correct any water problem that you are experiencing, including hard water, high levels of iron or manganese, bad odors & taste, and health.. read lessRecent Review:We have used H2O care since we bought our home a few years ago. We recently had an emergency situation and needed our filtration system replaced. They were super responsive, very knowledgeable and the system was reasonably priced. They consistently exceed our expectations- We highly recommend H20 Care read lessCourtney W.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often .. read lessRecent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend them read lessSean H.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni.. read lessRecent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done! read lessCraig H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside Plumbing read lessArthur H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
In the event of a toilet overflow, you’ll want to take action right away. Here are the first steps you can take to stop your toilet from overflowing and start cleaning up the mess to get your bathroom back in shape.
When a plumbing emergency pops up, you need to act quickly to prevent unnecessary damage to your home. There are a few tips you can follow to quickly identify and prevent a small problem from turning into a catastrophe for you and your wallet.
Find Plumbers in
- Cape Neddick
- North Berwick
- South Berwick
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- Old Orchard Beach
Plumbers in Wells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- Alan J. OuellettePO Box 777
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- Aquaflo Systems132 Oak Ridge Rd
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Aube's Plumbing & Heating19 Aubewoods Way
- ausoligrace plumbing and heating11 keswick road
South Portland, Maine
- A & D Renovations
- BBI BUILDERS INC4 BRICKYARD COVE RD
- Bear Brothers Construction69 Buchanan St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Binette Plumbing & Heating161 East Ave
- Bourque Michael Plumbing Contractor6 Haybrook Dr
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- BBI BUILDERS INC
- Cape Arundel HandymanPO Box 1065
- Caron & Waltz3 Eisenhower Drive
- Casa Pro LLCPO Box 425
- Casco Bay Plumbing and Heating26 High Point Rd
- Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating24 Ash Swamp Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clark Plumbing Inc645 Webber Hill Rd
- Clear Choice Home Improvements8025 South Willow St Suite 107
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Convenient Plumbing
- CW PLUMBING & HEATINGPO BOX 400
- Cyr Home Services LLC
- CZ Plumbing LLC108 Middlesex Road
- Cape Arundel Handyman
- Dan Kelleher Heating & PlumbingPO Box 6566
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Dead River Company177 Turner Street
- DF Richard Energy124 Broadway
Dover, New Hampshire
- Doug Brown Plumbing & Heating279 Captain Thomas Rd
- Drain King37 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Dan Kelleher Heating & Plumbing
- E and E Plumbing
- EASTERN MECHANICAL INC6 POMERLEAU ST
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Errol Woodbury Plumbing and Heating12 Brian Drive
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- E and E Plumbing
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co76 Westmore Ave
- Garrett Pillsbury Plumbing & Heating119 York St
- Gary Quirion Plumbing & Htg11 Black Point Mdws
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Gelinas HVAC2 Washington Ave
- Girard Plumbing & Heating Inc4 Girard Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Gray Osgood19 Main St
North Berwick, Maine
- Guardian Angel Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 426
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co
- H2O Care Inc18 Lonergan Rd
- Harry Warren Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 721
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- H2O Care Inc
- Imperial Plumbing & Heating7 Stephenson St
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Imperial Plumbing & Heating
- J Lebarge Plumbing & Heating25 Thompson Rd
- Jerry'S Plumbing And Heating23 Enterprise Drive
- JIM GODBOUT PLUMBING & HEATING486 Elm St
- JMB Plumbing, Heating & Gas ServicesPO BOX 904
- JMC Plumbing and Remodeling/HVAC
New Durham, New Hampshire
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLCPO Box 287
- J Lebarge Plumbing & Heating
- M.H LLC237 route 27
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Maine Line Plumbing & Heating LLC38 Lark Way
- Mainely Plumbing & Heating Inc674 Main St
- Mainely Web Designs12 Deacon road
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- McCann Construction64 Witham Rd
- Melanson Michael Plumbing & Heating711 Quaker Ridge Rd.
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Multispec230 Saco Rd
Hollis Center, Maine
- Murphy Plumbing Co.41 Fern St
- My Custom Smarthome Inc.
Barrington, New Hampshire
- M.H LLC
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- New Energy Solutions LLCPO Box 550
- New England Home Renovations399 Congress St
- New England Plumbing & Heating271 Mill Street
- Northeast Sewer & Drain Service172 Flaggy Meadow Rd
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- R.M.V. Plumbing
- Ramsey Plumbing and Heating8 Devon Woods Dr
- Randy Marquis Well and Pump1 Alpine Dr.
- RD Mechanical15 Wakefield Ave
- Richard P Waltz Plumbing & Heating Co Inc179 Presumpscot St
- Riche HVAC49 Jenkins Rd
- Rooter-Man687 Back Road
- R.M.V. Plumbing