From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 11 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Pine State ServicesWe hired Pine State Services - again - for annual on our air conditioning system. The technician who came out was on time, professional, courteous, and very thorough - same as last year. We are thoroughly impressed with everything we have experienced with Pine State and recommend them strongly.
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistTechnician arrived over 1 hour after the time given by office. Did not know the job specs that were given when appointment was set up. Had to return to shop as tech did not come prepared. When settling bill tech said $350. We explained that we should not have to pay road time for shop run. He called office and came back and said the cost was $350, taking the shop run off the cost. We stated that was the same cost. Tech said it was $75 for the shop run making the bill $425, so minus the $75 the bill was now $350. The cleaning of one pipe with no blockage should not be $425. Tech wore mask 2 out of the 3 times we conversed but the mask was not CDC approved, which means the customer isn’t protected. I think EcoClean needs to improve its communication with clients and needs to improve field tech and office communications
- CZ Plumbing LLCZach and Macky were great! I called the day before, received a call back that night and they were here first thing the next morning- just about a 12 hour service time! Being a single, female, first time homeowner, I was unsure what to expect and they were both great at explaining the jobs and each piece going into the repair. Highly recommend and will be using them again
- CZ Plumbing LLCChuck and the other workers do excellent work. They are prompt, competent, and friendly. Perhaps the best plumbers we've ever hired anywhere.
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistOn Saturday afternoon 10/31/15 I headed down to my cellar to do laundry and found all of it flooded, approximately 4.5 inches deep. I logged onto my computer and obtained the provider?s name from Angie?s List. I called, and the owner, Greg Goan, answered immediately. He said he?d have a tech at my place as soon as the tech was done with the previous job. The tech, Keith, called a few minutes later. I told him about the situation and gave him my address. He arrived about an hour later. He took a look at the cellar and went to get his equipment. After quite a bit of work he got it to drain partway (about three inches), and indicated that he was running into a something that wouldn?t clear, despite using his biggest bit, a four inch bit. Per request, I told him the year the house was built (1947). He indicated that the lateral was probably Orangeberg. I said yes, it was, and told him about the sewer back up that had been on the disclosure paperwork when I was purchasing the house, and informed him that there had been a partial repair only because the roadway had been under moratorium at the time. Keith indicated that typically Orangeberg pipe collapses on itself when it fails. He tried to clear the pipe with a smaller (two inch) bit. He told me that his bit came back covered with clay, and that means that there?s a break in the pipe. He used a pressure bag, but could not get any further drainage. Keith diagnosed, with equipment, a break that landed right in the sidewalk ? 35 feet out from the house; he marked it with fluorescent paint. We discussed what needed to be done. He informed me that a sidewalk permit will be required to make the repair. He?ll provide the info to the owner, and the owner will prepare a quote. He indicated that because I have no real ?flow? I?m considered in an emergency situation ? he only suggested washing my hands. I discussed the pending natural gas baseboard heater installation on Monday afternoon and asked if that presented any safety issues. He said he couldn?t think of any. After he left, the cellar drained completely; I informed owner Greg Goan of this but told him that I wanted to move forward with a permanent repair
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistIt was a positive and expensive job but they did a good job with it. They actually contracted the digging part out but they took care of all the permits and other things and it was done in a day. I would recommend them to anybody. Right now, it’s still working. Of all the estimates I got, they were the least expensive. They showed up when they said they were gonna come
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistKeith showed up on time, and was very knowledgeable and very thorough in his assessment and recommendations. We really needed to understand the system before we can move forward wit bother home improvement projects. Kevin's identification of this system and his recommendations will create a great path forward
- The Heritage Co LLCCannot say enough about The Heritage Company, their highly competent staff and exceptional craftsmanship. Owner Vic Wright worked with us to find the best roofing package for our budget, gave us extremely solid advice on materials and methods, and followed through 1000%. The contract had exact parameters, clearly spelled out and explained, that made us very comfortable. Any subsequent change orders -- in our case very minimal ones -- were specified and agreed to in advance. Absolutely no unpleasant surprises in a job (completely replacing badly deteriorated old roof) where surprises are generally part of the territory. We fell in love with our Heritage Company roofers and only wish we had 10 more roofs so they could stay the year. Always polite and cheerful, they won the hearts and praise of the entire neighborhood. Immaculate working conditions; if it weren't for the scaffolding you'd barely know they were removing literally tons of old roof layers and putting on a new one. Really impressive. These guys have worked together for many years, and it shows. No blaring music, no loitering, no cursing: just smooth and efficient teamwork. They took obvious and justified pride in their craft. Bonus: they told some hilarious stories. Another excellent aspect of this job was Heritage's relationship to other first-rate contractors -- they were right on the spot with the best masons and carpenters in the area when structural problems were uncovered that required extra repairs done. This roof was the biggest expenditure we've ever made, besides the house itself, which always makes a homeowner trepidatious -- but with the finished showpiece we received, we realize we actually paid far less than we received in quality and looks. This is a roof that will last generations. It's truly drop-dead gorgeous. People stop in the street to take a look. And we know that Heritage stands behind it completely if we ever have any troubles with it. Now if we could just convince Vic to branch out into plumbing and electric, we'd be all set! HIGHLY, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you need full or partial roof work in copper or slate
- Northeast Sewer & Drain ServiceWonderful. Contractor was on time, explained everything, and finished on schedule. Contractor took care of all of the required permits. Each permit required a rep from the utility to come to the site. At one point there were supervisors from the gas company, the water dept. and the sewer dept. staring into the hole. That's where a large portion of the cost comes from. As soon as you start digging up the pavement, things get expensive
- S.B. MasonryVery nice to work with--responsive to telephone calls and email messages; and very patient with the million questions I had for him. Arrived right on time and finished sooner than he expected. I will definitely call him again when it is time to work on the yard's hardscaping.
Drain Pipe Installers in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside PlumbingArthur H.
- Business Description:A complete property service specializing in servicing vacation homes in the lakes region of Maine.. We offer free estimates, our fees are based on per hour or contract amount. All work is done by our professional team, unless there is a need for a licensed tradesman( electrical, plumbing etc ) in which case they work directly for youRecent Review:I have a new construction house that was left without any accommodation for rain water coming from the roof, causing significant erosion issues. Chris and his team installed an attractive and clean stone drip edge around the entire perimeter. Five Star lived up to its name with a great attention to detail and no skimping on the materials, all at a very fair price. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Addtional email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.
- Business Description:Why wait? Call Pine State Services! We are a locally owned company. We are leaders in green technology and energy for Southern Maine. Call us to find out how you can go green and save money and the environment. We are proud of our superior customer service, quality of work and technical training we provide our technicians. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our showroom to examine live working heating and cooling systems so you can be better educated before making a purchase decision. Order..Recent Review:Pine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needsBern S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winningRecent Review:Ok.....the lawn was mowed when it was wet and instead of a clean cut, the grass was all matted. The leaves were removed, but the cutting back and cleaning up of beds was messy. The crew came on a cloudy day in the afternoon and were working into the dark. I think that they were rushed and didn't pick up some of the leaves matted down in the beds on the property line. When I checked in with them, they came right over and were very responsive and polite. When asked if I would hire them again, I think that i would would a bit more guidance around the quality of the finished jobAnna c.
- Business Description:Clear Choice Home Improvements is New Hampshire's largest and New England's fastest growing Home Improvement Company. Family owned and operated, we provide truly personalized home remodeling services. At Clear Choice, we pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofing, bathroom systems, and gutter guards. Clear Choice will ALWAYS install these products in your home as if we were putting them into our own. Should those products ever need service, Cle..Recent Review:The project went well professional , friendly and job well done. would recommend them for projects like this.Peter S.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:EcoClean is the premier family owned and operated sewer & drain specialist. We can handle everything from a clogged kitchen sink to a broken City sewer main. EcoClean prides its self on customer service and dedicated technicians. Call us for all your sewer and drain cleaning. inspection or repair needs. Normal service area no travel fees - 23 mile radius Portland, MERecent Review:Technician arrived over 1 hour after the time given by office. Did not know the job specs that were given when appointment was set up. Had to return to shop as tech did not come prepared. When settling bill tech said $350. We explained that we should not have to pay road time for shop run. He called office and came back and said the cost was $350, taking the shop run off the cost. We stated that was the same cost. Tech said it was $75 for the shop run making the bill $425, so minus the $75 the bill was now $350. The cleaning of one pipe with no blockage should not be $425. Tech wore mask 2 out of the 3 times we conversed but the mask was not CDC approved, which means the customer isn’t protected. I think EcoClean needs to improve its communication with clients and needs to improve field tech and office communicationsRaymond L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
drain pipe contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Fish Plumbing and Heating9 Owls Head
- Absolutely Complete Property Services LLCPO BOX 1235
- Aceto & Sons Earthwork LLC.11 Zamore st.
- AdvantEx Construction and Utility Services llcP.O. Box 1591
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- A Fish Plumbing and Heating
- Five Star Landscaping and Property Services LLCPO Box 1493
- Five Star Landscaping and Property Services LLC
- Gerard Excavation41 Bull Moose Lane
- Gerard Excavation
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
- Littlefield Excavation
- The Heritage Co LLC545 Main St
- The Heritage Co LLC
- V & M CONSTRUCTION SVC393 OSSIPEE TRL
- V & M CONSTRUCTION SVC
- zhumas general constructions993 Middlesex St
- zhumas general constructions