The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 20 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- A&B Painting and StainingJoe and A&B did a great job and the communication was regular throughout the process. Even with some paint supply problems the job was finished ahead of time and we were very satisfied!
- A&B Painting and StainingJoe and his team were great to work with! They were efficient, respectful, neat, and they did an awesome job on the exterior of my home. They were able to wrap up the job in three days. Would definitely use them again.
- Myatt & Son PaintingShawn did an excellent job on painting our house. He was meticulous and professional, and he's just a nice guy! I highly recommend.
- JGPaintingThe painters and Jason were incredibly professional. Would absolutely use again and would refer to anyone!
- JGPaintingIt was a pleasure to work with this company. The owner, Jason Guimond, was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He returned calls and emails promptly. His pricing was reasonable, fair, and competitive. His crew arrived on the date and time specified and immediately began prepping the house and surrounding area. They protected surfaces that were not getting painted, including windows, screens, air conditioning units, and shrubbery/plants. They painted expertly and efficiently. When the job was done, they asked me to come out and review the work. Then they cleaned up and departed. All in all a very satisfying experience. I highly recommend this company
- DJ Painting, LLC.Eduardo and Alvaro are men of their word. High integrity and professionalism. The team showed up early and worked hard until late even during days of 90*+ weather. Courteous, patient and very upbeat. Made several suggestions throughout the process to make the house look better without charging more. Great bang for the buck. We would highly recommend DJ painting
- A&B Painting and StainingJoe’s team did a great job and we’re very happy with the work they did. The guys were very nice, on time every day, cleaned up the job site, and worked hard (on several extremely hot days). We would gladly recommend A&B to our neighbors and will use Joe again for future needs.
- JGPaintingJason did an excellent job both times that we hired him. He is meticulous, careful, and pays a high degree of attention to detail. We are very pleased with the painting he did first on the exterior of our home and then again in our living room, which is relatively complex with a cathedral ceiling spanning two floors. He performs his work efficiently and thoroughly. We would certainly seek to hire him again - Thank you Jason
- Maine Paint WorksI’ve used Gary for years on many different painting projects and been very happy with his work. Apartment turnovers, residential entire house interiors and exteriors, deck sanding/refinishing. Can handle walls that need mudding/repair and/or damaged exterior trim.
- Redo PropertiesExcellent job. Thorough, professional. The house is on a hill with a very high roof. They started and finished before schedule. We recommend them highly.
House Painters in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Customer Service Based Company - We plan, we adapt, and we are proactive. We assign a team of experts in the type of project you are building, and we actively manage the overall effort. Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide timely and accurate information regarding project cost, alternative systems/materials, and schedule, as well as value-added options. A commitment to customer service Our calculated approach allows our clients to make informed decisions throughout pre-con..
- Business Description:No one understands a Precise Painting job like us. Here at Precision Painting, we make sure that any job we encounter will be done the right way with attention to detail and no messy cleanup! We strive to make sure the customer is always happy. Repainting a home or Painting a new home can be a stressful situation for many so allow us to do the job we are most familiar with. Our Values: * Honest work * Attention to detail * Customer Satisfaction We have earned the trust of many past cus..Recent Review:They followed up several times after giving the estimate to book the job. They got the job done. Satisfied.Debra b.
- Business Description:REDO Properties is the finest family owned residential and commercial painting company in Maine. We only use professional grade products and specialize in delivering superior finishes. We are the only REDO you'll ever needRecent Review:Awesome, very professional,great personality, awesome job!!Brian B.
- Business Description:Offering reliable interior and exterior painting and sheetrock repair in greater southern Maine. Fully equipped and insured with excellent references for many years. Free prompt estimates; call/text Gary at 207-831-862Recent Review:We wanted a restoration of a flat perfectly smooth ceiling (not textured) Gary did a superb job as scheduled. Really excellent work at reasonable price.Gene E.
- Business Description:I provide power washing, drywall repair, also interior and exterior painting.Recent Review:It was phenomenal. They were very task oriented, stayed until the job was done, and make sure that their customers are happy with the service.Tommy M.
- Business Description:Clarke Painting and Property management is a local, down to earth, conscientious, painting and real estate management company. The Clarke team takes pride in our prompt and reliable service. Our service area includes Southern Maine and Southern New Hampshire. Please take a moment to look through our websites. www.clarkepaint.com www.southernmainerents.com www.clarkepropertymanagement.com In addition to our painting and carpentry services we offer full property management services. We Oversee ..Recent Review:I had a horrendous paint job done by a local hack who did super on interior but did not know what he was doing when he said he can do exterior, too. It failed in 6 months. So I waited almost five years to write this review to see how it would hold up. So far so great! They did an excellent job of prep which in my case was scraping down to bare cedar clapboards and even indulged my anxiety and primed the 50 year old galvanized nail heads which also got scraped of course. They got me in touch with a contractor who did some wood repair quickly (although I have not had as much luck getting them back to do other stuff, guess Clarke had the magic touch there). Joe did most of the work back then on my house and he was excellent. He stayed on it till it was done, no disappearing acts. I recommended Clarke to a neighbor for interior work and they liked them tooBrewster L.
- Business Description:We are changing the color of the world, one coat at a time. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Shawn did an excellent job on painting our house. He was meticulous and professional, and he's just a nice guy! I highly recommend.Rachel W.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small ..Recent Review:Geovani and his crew did an excellent job refinishing my kitchen hardwood floor. He used a dustless sanding vacuum and cleaned up well after his work was done. My kitchen floor looks brand new for a reasonable price! He promptly replies to any inquiries and shows up on time which is so important! I definitely recommend his work skills and ethics and will call him back for flooring and paintingKaiyoz M.
- Business Description:Our Work Is Our Art. Seacoast Paint Professionals, L.L.C. is your painting company for Southern Maine and New Hampshire. Out of Eliot, Dana and John have a passion for working with homeowners and creating smooth, protected surfaces. Together, the two have completed over 300 interior & exterior painting projects in Southern Maine and New HampshireRecent Review:We needed someone to finish the paint job on our new living room and we were anxious to have it done within the week to accommodate expected guests. John agreed to fit us in a few days after I called and estimated that the job would take 2 days of work. He arrived punctually and worked hard. He did a good job painting a difficult room with lots of molding and exposed beams. He only charged me for 9 hours rather than the 16 I was fearing, and made a point of not counting the first 15 minutes ("because I would normally have come out and done an estimate, but we just talked over the phone"). He cleaned up diligently (I did find more paint splatters than I would like, but this was a relatively minor problem). He was always courteous and explained his comings and goings so we knew when to expect him. This was a small job, but important to me to get done quickly. I would definitely call him again when and if we take on painting other rooms in the houseTimothy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
exterior painters in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4Pro Painting & Power Washing 69 Washington St #5
- 4Pro Painting & Power Washing
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A Jack of Trades615 Pond Rd
- A PERFECT FINISH PAINTING COPO Box 1151
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- A&J painting +386 Tandberg Trl
- About CoatingsPO Box 1662
- ABOUT HOME IMPROVEMENTPO Box 2634
South Portland, Maine
- Advanced Painitng172 Albion Rd.
Windham Me., Maine
- Al's Painting44 Plimoth Way
- Andrade Brothers LLCPO Box 689 6 Main Street
Newfields, New Hampshire
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Aube's Home Improvement44 Towle St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Berdeja Enterprises180 Woodlawn Ave
- Biddeford painting15 Woodside Ave
- Bios Inc17 Patrick Dr
- Bird's Eye Painting52 harmony rd
- BISSON PAINTING & CARPENTRY, INC.345 S Main St
Mechanic Falls, Maine
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boucher's Painting478 Gebung Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bruce Fournier Construction22 Wood St
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- By the Beach Painting and Carpentry3 Willow Creek Lane
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Cannon Painting
- Cape Arundel HandymanPO Box 1065
- Caswell + Co
South Portland, Maine
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- Chasse House Washing889 Goodwins Mills Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Classic Painting & Wall Covering Inc57 Mitchell Hill Rd
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- COVER ALL173 Margaret Street
South Portland, Maine
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- Cyr Home Services LLC
- campbells custom carpentry
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- D&D Sealcoating and Striping5 Garland Rd
- Dan Phelan8 anglers rd
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- Daye PaintingPO Box 1563
- DC painting16 Robinson Rd
- DEERING LUMBER INC3 BROWN ST
- DG Painting251 Washington St
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dore to Dore Painting89 McLucas Rd
East Waterboro, Maine
- Dube window cleaning and property management875 portland rd
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- D JOHNSON
- Faulkner Building Company119 Clarks Mills Rd
- Fence Tech LLC120 Clarks Mill Road
- Ferguson's property maintenance17 Flag Pond Rd
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- FireFly Flooring and Finish Carpentry
- Five Star Painting36 Brookside Ln
Hollis Center, Maine
- Fix-It Man61 Sherman St
- Flagship Painting2 Waycott Way
- Foggs Painting & Construction52 Oak St
- Faulkner Building Company
- GAC Painting Inc72 Natures Way
- Garcia Painting7 S Hiram Rd
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- GB Hardwood Floor & Painting126 Bridge St
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- George Jones Quality Painters1362 Poland Spring Rd
- George Knights Painting & Drywall988 Meadow Rd
- Gilman Restorations5545 Bayvue Rd
- Golden sun company in,
24 John Fitch Highway, Massachusetts
- gotcha covered painting25 mill lane
- Greater Portland Paint Co242 W Pownal Rd
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- GAC Painting Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- HardCore Construction & Home Improvement7 Grammar St
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Henry Hamel and Sons314 Leo Drive
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Care2 Elm St
- Houle & Sons Painting And Construction93 ross rd
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCPO BOX 272
S Gardiner, Maine
- Hampton Enterprise LLC