Universal Painting and Window Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

Located in:

Willowick, OH 44095

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are accepted....

interior painting (87)window cleaning (46)house painting (11)pressure washing (10)drywall (8)window replacement (7)handyman (6)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (4)plastering (1)gutter cleaning (3)

04/01/2021

Jay and his crew were very professional and did a superior job! I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting and touch up drywall around new skylights.

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

01/21/2021

The Universal Painting team is topnotch, hands down the best painters we have ever hired. We had questions and were a bit indecisive when we were trying to pick our colors. Jay (owner) walked us thru several different color schemes & combinations and really helped us get to our final decision. We could not have been happier with his expertise and guidance, it really took a lot of stress out of the...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and wall repair

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Review for Universal Painting and Window Cleaning - Located in:, Willowick, OH - 39147799

11/20/2020

I couldn't ask for a better experience. They went beyond what I expected. They repaired all the wall imperfections including my wall of windows. The finished result was absolutely beautiful. They are so professional and fun. They showed up everyday at 8:30 and completed the job when they said they would. In fact they left my house cleaner when they left than when they started. I would highly recom...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/01/2020

Jay was a genuine pleasure to work with. He remained in touch with me throughout the day with questions he had and took care of a couple of things that needed attention right away. I would hire his team again without question. The rooms in our home are fresh and new once again. Truly, exquisite work.

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/01/2020

The whole process was timely, efficient, and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. My windows look great. What a fabulous team.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/28/2020

A job well done! Very professional team that went the extra mile. We would highly recommend their great skills & attention to detail that Jason & his team exemplifies!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/24/2020

Wonderful window cleaning job by Jay and Jonah. The building was an older, 1930's building with high windows that needed to be reached by a ladder. The screens and outside windows were cleaned and debris was removed in the tracks and sills. The workmanship was meticulous. No need to point out something they missed because they saw everything themselves. Extremely professional and easy to work with...

Description of Work
cleaned screens and outside windows

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/02/2020

I was very pleased the way Jay and his crew from Universal Painting and Window Cleaning Company cleaned my windows inside out and cleaned my screens. They also cleaned my chandelier ( it sparkles) beautifully now. They were very professional and through. I will definitely hire them again and I highly recommend them.. Anoop.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/14/2020

The Job: Everything is gorgeous! They worked on our porch that is enclosed with several sliding doors. The removed and cleaned the screens, cleaned the tracks, and of course the glass. They got on the roof and cleaned the skylights. Used a leaf blower to clear off the helicopters, too. One of my screens has an issue and they made sure to point it out to me. People: the owner and his crew were very...

Description of Work
Porch windows, screens and skylights cleaned

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/03/2020

Jay and his crew do d a fabulous job on the dirtiest windows ever! They arrived on time and were very courteous. I’d hire them again for sure!

Description of Work
All windows needed to be cleaned inside and out. They hadn’t been washed in 15 years!

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Interior & exterior painting, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, deck refinishing, window & gutter cleaning, & pressure washing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available