HOUSTON PAINTING LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2008

We are a small 2-4 person paint crew specializing in residential and small commercial painting projects. Along with our meticulous painting, we offer friendly timely service at competitive rates. Customer satisfaction is our priority while we work with you on completing your next painting project. Give us a call today, we return all calls promptly!!...

Redo Properties

REDO Properties is the finest family owned residential and commercial painting company in Maine. We only use professional grade products and specialize in delivering superior finishes. We are the only REDO you'll ever need.

Clarke Painting, Inc.

Clarke Painting and Property management is a local, down to earth, conscientious, painting and real estate management company. The Clarke team takes pride in our prompt and reliable service. Our service area includes Southern Maine and Southern New Hampshire. Please take a moment to look through our websites. www.clarkepaint.com www.southernmainerents.com www.clarkepropertymanagement.com In addition to our painting and carpentry services we offer full property management services. We Oversee all necessary operations with regard to managing your property. Our services include tenant placement, tenant relations, credit & background checks, rent collection, and organizing all repairs and maintenance for the property and accounting services.

Backdraft Custom Builds

My goal to meet the needs of my clients by offering affordable rates with great quality work . I have over 15 years of experience as a carpenter I have done many projects as framing a house from start to finish, porches, window install, flooring ,and many more renovations all these I offer and many more . We deliver high quality work and Will will give customers great satisfaction.

09/12/2016

Brian was very responsive to my request for a quote and provided that quote promptly. His quote was very competitive and his reviews were excellent, so we selected his company to prep and paint the exterior of our house and attached garage. During the prep, Brian found several necessary repairs, met with our contractor to point them out, and worked around the contractor's schedule and work crew. D...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of House and Garage

Category house painters

07/18/2015

Cost for 2 small rooms and 1larger living room was 3000.00. The cost and cheaper paint was too high.

Description of Work
Review the service requested

Category interior painters

Unfortunately, I don't know this member. Based on this review, work was completed in July of 2014 for the rooms listed, but I did not even quote this job, let alone do the work, nor have I ever met/spoken with this Angies List member. I look forward to a correction being made by Angie's List on this review since it does not accurately reflect my actions with this member.

06/26/2015

I was very impressed with my first contact with Brian Houston. I posted a message on Angie's List and he promptly called me back. He was friendly and professional. Our house was painted by Brett Hall and his father, Dave. The have worked together with Houston Painting in the past and cover more of southern Maine. Brett was responsive to my emails up until the start date. They showed up promptly on...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters,interior painters

02/12/2015

Brian was courteous, knowledgeable, direct, and helpful. He reviewed our request and discussed options. We did not end up doing the painting that we were considering at this point, but would call Houston again for future projects.

Description of Work
Met with us to discuss a potential job.

Category interior painters

02/09/2015

Brian was prompt, courteous, direct and very helpful. At this point, we are holding off on the specific project we discussed with him but would certainly bring him in again should we need any painting services.

Description of Work
We called in Houston for a consultation and quote on a job at our business.

Category house painters

OFFERING INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, REMOVAL OF WALLPAPER, REPAIR DRYWALL, RE-STAIN DECKS, POWER WASH HOMES, STAIN HOMES, REPAIR WALL & CEILING DAMAGE, AND MANY OTHER PAINTING RELATED TASKS.

WORK ON HOMES & BUILDINGS OVER 3 STORIES & LARGE COMMERCIAL PROJECTS.

Check, PayPal