Kitchen exhaust fans improve indoor air quality. Learn more about how these ducted (vented) and ductless motorized devices work and why they're an important feature in your home.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Longmeadow, MA
There are 15 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Longmeadow
- Signature Building and RemodelingDave recently completed a huge deck replacement in my back yard, and I could not be more thrilled with the process and end result! Dave was professional, timely and communicative, always letting me know if there were going to be any expected delays or issues. He is honest, realistic with timing and pricing, and you can sense that he really cares about his work product. There were no surprises along the way, and he made sure to ask me for my input through the duration of the project. I couldn't be happier and would absolutely recommend! If you want your home project done by a down to earth, professional, nice guy, Dave is the one
- Cooper Appliance ServicesLuke from Cooper Appliance came, took a little while to figure out the issue, explained what was happening and why, showed me how to clear it out if it happens again, all in about 20 minutes. Could not ask for a better experience.
- Signature Building and RemodelingExcellent as always, this will be our second time using David Lane Home Building and Remodeling. They give excellent service all the way around, and take a lot of pride in the work they do. We have more work to be done and he will be our guy!!
- Bob's Appliance RepairBob was a lifesaver and repaired my dryer the day after it broke. He was courteous and professional. I will definately hire him again!
- AMERICAS ORIGINAL CHIMNEY SWEEP COI called in the morning for someone to check the stove for a leak. Todd came out a few hours later. He replaced and fixed what was wrong. He removed his boots before coming inside! Price was well below what I expected for an emergency call out. Professional, friendly, honest. I would definitely recommend America's Original Chimney Sweep Co
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcFridge stopped working. No lights, no functions at all. They arrived in a timely manner, diagnosed the problem as a dead fuse in a circuit board which required a new circuit board. After the job was completed, I looked it up online and replacing the fuse is not an easy fix, requiring some soldering, etc. The fridge is also working better now with the new board. Using fridge thermometers, it had to set the fridge compartment at 46° to get it at 37°, Now it's just a couple of degrees off. I'm really glad they fixed it, because I've read there's a nationwide shortage of large appliances the last several months. The repair guys were pleasant and professional
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcThis job went well. The business was prompt and professional in receiving the phone call and doing the job. During this job, I also needed a gasket for the door. Since the cost of the job was in percentage lower than getting a new refrigerator, I elected to have them do the job. I had no other problems with the refrigerator. They also recommended some brands that I should consider when I need a new one. I see them as a honest business and if my refrigerator had reached its end, they would have told me so and not done the job. I would like to recommend this business. There are some big name repair businesses that will come out and continue to repair your product until you either run out of money or the appliance breaks down to the point of no repair and you are left holding the bag. HONEST, PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT Appliance Service should be the name of this company
- Signature Building and RemodelingDave & his crew were superb! On time, prompt communications & a through explanation of his processes. By my request, We have only completed half of your list. The other will be done after Covid restrictions are eased & I feel comfortable letting folks inside the home
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcQuick response and honestly assessed that this door could not be repaired in a cost effective way. He did not try a fix and charge me for a repair that would not last. Saved me a lot of money! I am grateful that he responded during the Corona pandemic as I am a front line essential worker.
- Cooper Appliance ServicesI waited for three weeks for my appointment and Mr. Cooper was right on time however his aggressive refusal to comply with the HOA requirement of mask wearing in common areas of my condo resulted in him leaving in a huff without undertaking the task for which he was being hired. His unprofessional attitude was such that I would never use this company again - no matter how good the job they do - Covid restrictions or not
Appliance Repair Experts in Longmeadow
- Business Description:we are a local major appliance repair company in business for almost 30 years . i have a fully stocked truck to ensure most calls can be finished in a timely mannor mostly on the first call. and for a price that you can afford. most calls are done on the same day . on washers dryers stoves ,refrig and dishwashers and disposals. we also repair ,viking stoves and boshRecent Review:It didn't. The two installers walked in, peaked into the kitchen, looked at the old dishwasher from a distance and said " you better call a real plumber" and left. Never looked close or looked at the connection. They just walked back out. It worked out better because I called another installer who did it all in an hour and charged half the price. Would never call Day and Evening againDiane C.
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther..Recent Review:Everyone from start to finish was nice & helpful. Jose was on time , professional. & knowledgeable. Oven works like newJean P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your major appliance needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Servicing northern CT and western MA. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Bob was a lifesaver and repaired my dryer the day after it broke. He was courteous and professional. I will definately hire him again!Kathe C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to offer our residential and business customers a professional and reliable maintenance and repair service. Mr. Fix It Handyman understands that customer satisfaction starts with arriving at your home or business on time. We have 1 to 5 employees depending on job size. We except checks, money orders, PayPal and of course cash. Additional DBAs - Mr Fix it Handyman, Mr Fix It. Award wining. Uses licensed subcontractors for all electrical and plumbing servicesRecent Review:We cannot say enough positive things about Lorenzo and his team. They helped us prepare for the arrival of our first child by finishing half of our basement (our workspace), taking down wallpaper and fixing up the walls of the nursery/bathroom, installing new carpet, and building a beautiful deck with child-safe gates. All of this was complete within a very realistic timeframe and Lorenzo worked with us every step of the way to ensure that we would be happy with the final result. We are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lorenzo and his team, and we will definitely be calling him for any future repairs. We highly recommend Mr. Fix It to anyone who needs some home improvement; he can truly do anythingDean M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Owner Operator. Cost determined by hour or by job. No travel charges. 20 years experience. Word of mouth best source of publicity.
- Business Description:we started business 16 years ago with 1 truck delivering and installing home appliances , we have grown to 20 employees and several sub contractors.we are a company that strives for customer satisfaction, meaning when we enter your home we are there from start to finish with hopes of having a lifetime customer,we have brought everything in house from plumbing,electrical to carpentry. if the customer needs something done we will get it done. we have many resources to achieve just about any taskRecent Review:Other companies looked at the situation but Best Yet Installations was the only company who could figure out the issue. They came up with a quote quickly and when they did the service it was done very quickly and well. They were very up front and professionaStephanie B.
- Business Description:Personally owned and operated company, focused on providing guidance for the decision process.Recent Review:Mike and has team were the easiest company I have ever dealt with. Mike is very professional and pays exceptional attention to detail. He did both our bathroom and kitchen from the 50s. Both now look very modern. I have heard horror stories of kitchens being left unfinished due to delays in manufacturing lately, mike wouldnt touch ours until he knew it could be completed quickly, this made the work extremely stress free. Value and work are top notch. I knew he was the right company to use on our first meeting and that never once changed through the whole procesMatt S.
- Business Description:Residential electrical services. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have a warehouse on wheels and can complete 93% of calls on the spot. We offer a Safety & Savings plan to save you 15% off of all electrical needs. We are licensed, Insured and bonded. We drug test and background check our electricians. We've been in business for over 60 years. Offer 24/7 365 days of on call electricians for after hour and weekend needs for emergencies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find appliance repair services in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Broad Brook
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
- East Windsor
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
appliance repair services in Longmeadow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Action Appliance379 E Center St
- A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.92 Doty Cir
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Allied Heating & Air Conditioning Co101 Circuit Ave
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Action Appliance
- GE Factory Service75 Post Office Park
- GE Factory Service4 Bay Road
- GE Factory Service22 Industrial Drive East
- GE Factory Service1226 Union Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy367 RUSSELL ST 40
- Geek Squad - Best Buy50 HOLYOKE ST
- GE Factory Service
- L&W Appliance Service879 BOSTON RD
- L&W Appliance Service
- Mango's House LLC
- MANNY'S TV & APPLIANCE1872 BOSTON RD
- Manny's TV & Appliances1872 Boston Rd
- Mark's Appliance Sales & ServicePO Box 738
- MICRO-TECH754 Main St
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Mr Fix It Handyman34 Front St #51475
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
- Mango's House LLC
- Pioneer Valley Appliance Repair LLC12 Bedford Ter
- Pioneer Valley Appliance Repair LLC
- Salemi Appliance112 Boston Rd
- Samuels Appliance and tv repair230 Linnmoore St
- SEARS1585 BOSTON RD EASTFIELD MALL
- Signature Building and Remodeling1371 Main St
- STEVE'S APPLIANCE SVC325 WALNUT STREET EXT
- Salemi Appliance