If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Longmeadow, MA
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Longmeadow
- Richland Pest & Bee ControlTHOUGH I HAVE SOME BEES, MOSTLY OTHER SPECIES THAN THOSE REMOVED. I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY SWARMING AROUND MY FRONT STEPS AND DOOR. THANK YOU.
- Best Defense Pest ControlBrian is awesome! I first called in August to schedule a time for bi-annual spraying. He happened to be working in the area and worked us in for the same day. He is very knowledgeable; his pricing is fair and most importantly keeps the bugs and mice out of your house. The issue resolved in 24 hours. I highly recommend Best Defense Pest Control, you won’t be disappointed
- Prime Home Services, Inc.Dan was fantastic he was very professional and thorough! He explained things to my client very well and detailed out what issues were found.
- Prime Home Services, Inc.I am a real estate broker and I have been working with Prime Home Services for many years and they never disappoint. Very knowledgeable, thorough and efficient and always open to answering my client’s questions and offering very good suggestions.
- Premier Pest ControlThey did a thorough check of the basement and set several traps. They were very clear communicating what to expect. They came back the next week and sealed up several openings in the foundation area. They have guaranteed that if the problem recurs they will return for more treatment. So far we seem to be mouse free. Very professional
- Premier Pest ControlA relative had a bug problem and I told her I would take care of it. I contacted Premier and we scheduled an appointment for Thursday, July 25, 2019. the professional sent to us to solve our problem was Matt. Matt was quick to announce we had a carpenter ant problem is which is what I thought it was. He said he could do the treatment at that moment, I agreed. Matt was professional he explained what he was going to treat and how the treatment would be done. To walk on the carpets he put on "booties" over his shoes. He explained the warranty that was included in the service and explained the quarterly policy that could purchased, no pushing but very informative. What an asset to Premier to have such a young man representing them. Howar
- Masters Termite & Pest ControlThe installation of the traps was last year and there was a larger charge for installation and the first year combined. We met once beforehand. I was out of town when they did it. It was neat and fast and basically invisible. They check every month, report what they find, and bill me once a year. It's a no brainer
- Ford's Hometown ServicesTechnician was punctual and called before arrival, performed the specified work and presented a summary before departure.
- Soles ExterminatingThey sprayed inside and out. When we still saw some the next week he came back and we haven't seen any since then. He was prompt and great to deal with.
- Prime Home Services, Inc.Jeremy from Prime came over to inspect the mold issue and came up with a solution to eradicate and prevent any further mold. Very professional, prompt ( arrive at 9:15, right to the minute), and did a great job. Very reasonably priced. I researched several options, who came out for a quote, and Prime was the best in professionalism, price and work. Highly recommended!!
Pest Control Companies in Longmeadow
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your pest control needs! We've been certified to provide COVID-19/Virus Disinfectant Practices for our current and new customers.Recent Review:S and M explained the problem and how they would address it, safety concerns, and follow-up. They were prompt, friendly, efficient, careful, and effective. They did a great job for me and my family!Elizabeth Y.
- Business Description:We are a friendly, family-run pest control company, big enough to handle any job but small enough to remember your name. We work with our customers on all of their pest control needs. We provide fast and free estimates, inspections and advice. Give us a call today, we're ready for anything! Additional email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:They did a thorough check of the basement and set several traps. They were very clear communicating what to expect. They came back the next week and sealed up several openings in the foundation area. They have guaranteed that if the problem recurs they will return for more treatment. So far we seem to be mouse free. Very professionalLinda M.
- Business Description:Braman has been family owned and operated for 125 years. Residential and commercial services are performed by 95 service professionals who live and work across southern New England from 5 service centers. We employ no subcontractors and no travel charges apply. Residential services such as mice, carpenter ants, or wasps are quoted over the phone. Larger jobs such as commercial services, termites, or bed bugs require a site visit. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or you can request a full refun..Recent Review:Fine. On time, efficient and knowledgable.Donna H.
- Business Description:Animal Control of New England specializes in safe humane, wildlife removal, exclusions and repairs. We are a locally owned and operated company. If you have Bats, Squirrels, Raccoons, Skunks, Woodchucks, Beavers, Moles, Fox, Opossums, Rabbits, Weasels, Pigeons, Starlings, Mice, or Rats we have the solution. We offer pest proofing, chimney caps, perimeter shields, vent guards, attic clean outs and re-insulate. Fully Licensed & Insured. 24 hr. Emergency service. Call for inspections and estimatesRecent Review:It is never fun to have wildlife invading one's home. In my case, it was flying squirrels who had made a small opening and found a way into my attic. I called Paul Hewes, and he answered my call right away. He was at my house within 90 minutes, and professionally assessed the situation. He described my options and helped me choose. He installed traps right away, and came back to my house three times to collect and remove the trapped animals. In total he removed over 18 flying squirrels! He was knowledgeable and careful. He inspected my entire house for other potential entry spots, and took some proactive action. He was great to work with. I hope not to have to call him again, but if I have a problem like this again, he's at the top of my list. When you divide his price by the number of animals removed, it's a good deal for me, bad deal for themBrant C.
- Business Description:Providing Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repairs, Radon Mitigation, Mold Remediation Termite/Ant Control, Odor Solutions and Home Inspections in Western/Central MA and Northern CT since 1998. We are a family operated company providing traditional and green solutions for your home and business. We also install vapor barriers, termite damage repair, duct cleaning and overall indoor air improvements. "One Call, One Company, Many SolutionsRecent Review:The home inspection went very well. The home inspectors Tom and Jeremy were very pleasant to work with and very thorough.Mary-Anne G.
- Business Description:* Pests, Termites, Wildlife * Licensed & Insured Residential - Commercial * Homeowners - Renters * Property Managers * Health Care Facilities * Schools - Colleges * Universities * Municipal Complexes * Manufacturing Plants - Parks - Zoos * Warehouses * Food Storage Facilities * Food Processing Plants * Airports and More : Serving Central Ohio Since 1983; Including: * Alton - Amanda - Arlington - Baltimore * Bexley - Briggsdale - Canal Winchester * Columbus - Commercial Point * Darbydale - Del..Recent Review:Very well. The technician Jake was excellent. He answered all my questions, showed me how the traps worked etc. I would certainly cll them again if needed.JIM F.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Terminix was incapable of treating our rodent problem and has been dishonest in their dealings with me after agreeing to cancel my service and refund my money. My service was cancelled but I have yet to get a refund almost two months after being told I would. My wife and I got the exclusion service after hearing scurrying in our family room. We planned to be customers of Terminix for years and wanted a partner to protect our home since we live in a wooden area. In the months after signing our agreement in late June 2019, and paying the year in full, Terminix failed in doing anything to remedy the problem. They never caught a rodent or even officially diagnosed the problem. The scurrying in the family room got worse over time. I was very clear in describing where we were hearing the noises, yet the technician never set traps or showed any interest in the room where we actually had the problem. Traps were set in the basement and attic and they didn’t catch anything over the weeks and months they were set. Instead of changing course and trying something new the plan never changed. It got to the point where Terminix would show up for a follow-up, go into the attic for a couple minutes to check the traps (again nothing was ever caught), and then leave saying that we need to schedule another follow-up in a couple weeks and repeat this mindless and ineffective process. It was clear that the technician was not interested in doing the work to remedy the problem. We also had a couple experiences where the technician never showed up to a scheduled appointment. I lost faith in Terminix and spoke with Allan and Mark from the Worcester branch about the poor service. I was especially concerned about the fact that the problem was seemingly getting worse and the potentially health risks that could be posed to my pregnant wife. Mark agreed to cancel our service and issue us a refund when we spoke on 11/2/20. Allan called me the next day to confirm that our service would be cancelled, and we’d get a full refund, yet he wasn’t clear on the timeline. We got notice that our service was cancelled on 11/12/20. We have yet to receive a refund and multiple attempts to reach Mark and Allan for a status update were unsuccessful both through direct calls and multiple inquiries through customer service. We’re at the point now where we have to file a business complaint through the attorney general’s office. We ended up hiring a local pest removal company shortly after cutting ties with Terminix. There was an area outside in the back corner of the family room where mice could climb up and get into the soffits – Terminix never properly sealed the outside (I have pictures of what they did) or bothered to recheck even though this is where we were hearing the activity. The new company properly sealed the outside and wired traps in the soffit. Multiple mice were caught in the soffit traps over the next few days. Within a week the scurrying in the family room was completely gone. The fact that a new company was able to treat our problem so quickly speaks volumes to the completely ineffective service we got from Terminix – they didn’t live up to their end of the contract and now won’t return my calls regarding the status of my refundKarl K.
- Business Description:Allied Pest Control is a small family run company. 3 employees. We give very personal service you cannot receive from larger companies. We do not have sales personal. We price the jobs and do the work ourselves. The carpenters hold Massachusetts Superintendent licenses. We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor with the state. Licensed pest control with the stateRecent Review:Our buyers had their inspection done last week at our condo. Their realtor and the buyer were with the inspector the whole time while the 2 employees at Allied were doing their inspection alone. Later that night when my wife and I return home my wife realized that all of her prescription pills were stolen (almost 3 full bottles worth). The employee was a man named George and was working with a younger man. To anyone or realtor looking to get inspections I'd think twice about hiring these guysMatt O.
- Business Description:All Green Pest Control is a family-owned, environmentally friendly pest control service serving Western Mass. We will help protect both you and your loved ones from pests as well as keep mother earth as healthy as possible. Get a quote today
- Business Description:Thank you for considering “Eliminate’Em Pest Control Services, LLC” celebrating over “25” yrs. of customer satisfaction! My name is Kenny Vayda, managing member of this truly family owned and operated pest control and wildlife removal company. Keep in mind, that myself and my family “personally guaranty your results!” With every single call and pest control issue, we tackle with a passion! Our proud motto’s are 1) the best service at the right price, today! And 2) response time and availabili..Recent Review:I would say they are very expensive. They just keep coming back for more money. So I am not going to use them this year. I have used them for many years but I am getting a little tired of their shenanigans. I will say that they are attentive and they do the job. Basically as far as I can see they are the only people around that do moles so they can charge what they want to and that's not fair. The point is that they come to do something and they will follow up for a month, and you have to re up again. Every time I have to pay them $300 and I am getting tired of this. It just depends on what they are doing. If it is moles it is a continual payments through the summer. Thats where I get a little stingy after awhile. There are a little things you can do on your own to stick in the mole tunnel and it is the same thing the man comes her to do. You can try it. So we are going to try that route, and see if we can do it on our own. For price I am going to give them a low value because I think they are too expensive. They are just taking advantage of being the only kid on the block. Service has to be really good to give people an A. I would not use them again. It is always the same guy, just one person. <br /> <br /> If you knew anything about trying to kill moles you can put something in a mole tunnel and it will kill the mole right there because it is usually one mole that reeks havoc. But then there is another one to take his place and he comes from the woods and starts reeking havoc on your lawn. So this guy comes and checks every now and then to see whats going onHarriet M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Broad Brook
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
- East Windsor
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
pest exterminators in Longmeadow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Animal ControlPO Box 834
- Accurate Termite & Pest CC Inc8 Wilson St
- Affordable Pest Control665 Dickinson St
- All Green Pest ControlP.O. Box 51284
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
- Allied Pest Control380 Union St Ste 106
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- American Pest Solutions 169 Williams St
- Animal Control of New England266 Goss Hill Rd
- A All Animal Control
- Fusion Pest Management125 Pine Acre Rd
- Fusion Pest Management
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC9 Moody Rd B-11
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC
- Terminix - Worcester -Termite & Pest Control324 Grove St Ste 6
- Terminix - Worcester -Termite & Pest Control