GB Hardwood Floor & Painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2014

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Flooring Contractor, Painting service, and bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Free Estimate Fully Insured

Chuck S.
11/06/2022
We were very impressed at how well our floor came out! It was badly stained, but it now looks brand new. There was virtually no dust and everything was cleaned up nicely when they were done. I have already recommended Giovanni to a coworker, and plan to have him back for another room. Great response time, kept us updated at each step, and reasonably priced.
Description of Work
Bedroom floor refinished
Kaiyoz M.
04/18/2019
Geovani and his crew did an excellent job refinishing my kitchen hardwood floor. He used a dustless sanding vacuum and cleaned up well after his work was done. My kitchen floor looks brand new for a reasonable price! He promptly replies to any inquiries and shows up on time which is so important! I definitely recommend his work skills and ethics and will call him back for flooring and painting.
Description of Work
Refinishing Kitchen floor
Heidi U.
03/04/2019
GB Flooring did a fabulous job. They ripped out carpet in my bedroom and put down hardwood flooring. They did a beautiful job. They put three coats of sealant (sorry, not sure of the word they use for the gloss they put on the wood) and on the 3rd coat, my dog walked on it and left paw prints. They went the extra mile and put down a 4th coat without a complaint which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend them. Honest, hardworking, dependable and fair price. A+++
Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation
James Y.
10/27/2018
The job was seamlessly done. The company took the job seriously. They responded to my request promptly and provided me a proposal in a timely manner. Once we had a deal, they started the job right away. They were professional and courteous. The job exceeded my expectations. I strongly recommend the company to those who need to refinish or replace their hardwood floor.
Description of Work
Replacing and refinishing hardwood floor
Maria K.
10/16/2018
Steer clear. Low quality of materials and bad result. No refund offered. Total waste of money-we now have to pay another contractor to refinish the floors again. This company uses very cheap, thin floor polish and disregarded my requests to use traditional oil-based polyurethane. The vegetable based polish they used caused our floor to become scratchy and uneven after they finished the work. They tried to correct the problems they caused with our floor three times and as a result the entire project took over 1.4 months when it should have taken less than a week—a huge inconvenience for us. No refund offered even though GB flooring admitted the floors did not turn out well.
Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors
hardwood floor

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry for your bad experience with us. The material we use is Absco Grand which ran at $210 plus tax for every 5 gallon. This is the first time that this happened. We had offer refund though phone calls and text. We will work harder to make sure this problem won't arise in the future.
Jens R.
08/15/2018
Geovane and his team did a great job. He is a really nice guy, a great communicator and committed to do a good job. The floors looked great and he even did some small repair for us.
Description of Work
Floor sanding in an apartment and hallway
Christopher A.
07/22/2018
From start to finish, Geovanne was professional, efficient, and on time. The work was high quality and the dust was minimal. He was great about explaining the schedule and meeting his timelines. His crew disposed of wall to wall carpeting at no extra cost. We would definitely work with him again.
Description of Work
refinishing hardwood floors - four rooms plus hallway
Melissa A.
02/27/2018
It was great, there was very little wood dust left behind and the floors look great. He took time to discuss the pros and cons of a water based finish, and the natural color of the floor is beautiful. He also worked over the weekend and took exactly the amount of time he estimated.
Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors
J L.
02/08/2018
Geovane was flexible and efficient
Description of Work
Bamboo flooring installed in one-bedroom condo
Deborah D.
01/26/2018
Geovane was prompt, professional, courteous and he did a great job.
Description of Work
I hired Geovane to refinish an old oak kitchen floor.
Carol P.
11/09/2017
GB did a great job! I am very happy with the new flooring.
Description of Work
Removed tile and carpeting and installed engineered hardwood flooring.
Ihsan H.
07/23/2017
It went very well. The first day the hardwood floor and all the carpeting was done. We requested top of the line hardwood oak and carpet and padding. We got that. The hardwood floor is exceptionally beautiful. The crew moved our furniture to do the work and then put it back as we requested. They were courteous, cleaned up after they finished. A very professional job all around. The wood curved staircase took another day to finish. It is outstanding. It required sanding and staining so they set up sheeting to isolate the stairs from the open adjoining living room to contain dust...etc. Giovanny had to install additional wood sections to transition areas not initially obvious. He did so as part of the job. I think he took pride in his work. I had quoted this job with several national wood flooring chaines GB Hardwood Floor was very competitive. The national groups bid on but discouraged me from doing the stairs in wood especially the "pie shaped front stairs" My experience with GB Hardwood was first rate and I asked Giovanny to quote other work in my house'
Description of Work
Replace carpet in a living room dining room area with hardwood floor. approx 500 sq ft and replace carpet with hardwood on a spiral or pie shaped entrance staircase 8 steps. And replace carpet on 4 sets stairs 7 steps each and 3 landings.
carpet installation, hardwood floor
Susan H.
07/23/2017
Floors look great and so do my stairs. GB hardwood did a fabulous job They even painted the backs of my stairs and the railings and spindles and woodwork around the stairs! 2-3 people onsite for three days and were all very hardworking and polite! They worked until extreme heat! Very pleased with how the floors and stairways look!
Description of Work
Replaced laminate flooring in hallways with hardwood. Sanded and painted stairways l
hardwood floor, interior painters
Patricia C.
05/09/2017
It went excellent. GB Hardwood Floor was professional, on time, cleaned up after each day. I was very impressed by the service. My floor turned out much better than I exoected, and the price was very reasonable.
Description of Work
I had an old hard wood floor that had been stained a dark brown. I wanted it sanded and brought back to it's original color of honey,
Suzanne R.
05/08/2017
Everything was accomplished in the time frame needed. I received text messages and updates during the work. The finished product was wonderful, especially given my tight timelines and considering some repair work was also required. I had a neighbor check on the house while I was away and everything was well cared for even though the homeowners were not home. I would definitely recommend them again.
Description of Work
I had the floors refinished on the first floor of my house including some stairs. GB Hardwoods also did some repair work on a threshold. All of the work was done while my family and I were away on vacation so I needed a trustworthy company to do the work.
Dale B.
05/08/2017
Couldn't have been better!
Description of Work
I had a very small bedroom that needed the hardwood floor refinished. Few providers wanted such a small job but GB was willing to take it on. Price was great and work performed within a week!
Alfonso T.
05/06/2017
It went unbelievably well. He was very professional and listened to my every concern and followed through on everything I asked. He and his team were able to match the wood, weave the pattern in, work promptly and diligently. The floor was beautiful, I couldn't even tell the difference between the refinished white oak and the new flooring he put down even though I knew differences in color were to be expected as wood ages overtime. We got a really good price as well so much so I had him refinish much of the first floor as well. Would definitely use him again and again.
Description of Work
I hired Geovane Braga of GB flooring to repair and refinish my oak floors as part of a full 2nd floor Cape House renovation. A full shed dormer was being added and everything was stripped down to the studs. After all the work, we needed new flooring in some areas and repair and finish work everywhere else. .

Services Plus

Services Plus has been helping people fall in love with their homes all over again since 2002. A growing company Services Plus recently expanded and opened a second office in Warwick, RI. As premier interior and exterior painters and carpenters, Services Plus specializes in forging connections with Southern New Englanders who take pride in how their home looks. Providing a hands-on customer service experience with knowledgable, hard-working crews, Services Plus is committed to giving clients a positive experience. When you begin a project with Services Plus, we work with you through each step of the process. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. MA Office: 508-309-7069 Office@ServicesPlus.net

Offers Coupon

Brothers painting

Interior and exterior painting services

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."

2022 Super Service Award