The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lancaster, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lancaster
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- J & C Tile Concepts LLCJoey and Cheryl came to my house and laid their beautiful floors. They priced the job great. They were very nice and I love my floors.
- The Flooring GalleryI'm a return customer, and everything turned out well with this experience as usual. I really like that they provide expert yet down to earth advice as well as their extensive selection. The price is competitive as well.
- FASHION FLOORS INCThe installers cam in to do the install and where great fellows. They made me feel comfortable about them being in my home. The carpet looks beautiful and they were finished when they said. Thanks to the crew at Fashion Floors!!
- Curtis May ConstructionShowed up on time and perform excellent work gutting and finishing my master bath. He did the drywall, flooring, trim, exhaust vent and cabinets.
- Smiths Construction & Handyman ServicesHe did an excellent job with everything. He was very professional. Always on time and very considerate with explaining and making ure I approved of everything before doing it. I would recommend mr smith for any type of home improvement. He was also very reasonable with his prices!
Flooring Contractors in Lancaster
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:Santos and his crew were professional and very careful. Great company to do your remodeling job.alfred E G.
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome..Recent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris.Nikki K.
- Business Description:30 years remodeling experience. 2-4 employeesRecent Review:Jeremy and his team did an excellent job painting all the exterior trim work on my 94 year old house, including 22 windows. They scraped, patched and replaced wood where needed, prior to painting and glazing. Every day they cleaned up afterwards. They were professional, courteous, and reasonably priced. I would definitely hire them againJo-Anne M.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:J Cruz Painting is a professional company. We have vast experience from major home repairs to remodels and additions. Let us help you take your dreams and make them a reality. We are your one stop show for all your home needs. We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress free experience. This approach has set us apart from our competition and keeps our custom..Recent Review:Juan, did a very good job of getting his painting crew set up and started on the job, kept them supplied with materials, and made sure that they were taking care of the job at hand. If I noticed something that I thought might need more attention they were more than willing to take care of it. I think my son is going to have this company do some work for him in the very near future. I would recommend themJohn (Tom) S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Serving the Louisville Metro and surrounding areas since 1992. Father and Son owned and operated, we use the same subcontractors that we have for years. If you have storm, fire, and/or water damage we will help you deal with the insurance company to make sure you are taken care of and your life restored back to normal as soon as possible
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:The carpet is old, but now it is clean. Furniture looks great!Virginia N.
- Business Description:we are a small family owned remodeling and home improvement business ,we have a good electrical sub-contractor,and billing when building and remodeling some money down for materials and supplies,and depending on size of job payment at completion or in phaseRecent Review:He never showed. He wouldn't answer my calls. My wife called him using a different phone number and he said he lost my number even though he read it back to me on his cell. Said again that he would come out, but never showed and never called usTroy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Retiling is a great way to update the look and feel of your bathroom, and it’s not as expensive as you might think. This guide breaks down the costs to retile a bathroom, what factors go into the overall price, and what you can afford on your budget.
Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
Find flooring installation in
- Paint Lick
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
flooring installation in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Adams Painting & Contracting6510 Scaffold Cane Loop
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Affordable Floors74 Black Pike
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC2833 1/2 Blackburn Ave
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- Brock's custom floors 112 Boyden Ct
- Building Tomorrow Today
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cornerstone Improvement314 S Alta Ave
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Henson flooring
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Howard Carpenter Floor Cover461 N Danville BYP
- H and H General construction
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R5 Construction LLC930 Darley Dr
- RAMSEY FLOOR SVC102 WOODFORD AVE
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Rejuvenated Paintings
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Robinsons General Services
- R&M Concret
- Shug's renovations
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Sowder roofing111 McGuire Ln
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Shug's renovations
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc