You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Liberty, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Liberty
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Helping Hands ConstructionWe called them at noon on the 23rd and they came in less than an hour. They went ahead and did the job that day. They did a very good job. It only took them 4 hours to complete the work. Very prompt, very nice and reasonably priced.
- Michael Mosleyi bought my pergo floor through lowes and just couldnt afford to have them install it and a lady i go to church with has a grand son who is 25 years old and already a floor installer for lowes so my friend from church gave me her grandson number and i called him and he came right out to look at my job. since i already bought the floor he gave me a very fair price on time and labor. i told him when i needed the floor installed and he said that would not be a problem. after we agreed on the price for installation i showed him a couple more thing i needed done. his work is professional grade he was very clean and respectful the whole time and he was always on time and kept the job right schedual. on completion of the floor and the add on's he disposed of all extra materials and left me very happy and satified with hi
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGFrom walking in to select my new carpet to the guys showing up at my house to rip out the old and install the new, these guys were professional and on time. The installers were great! They took care moving my furniture, were quiet and started working on a different part of my house when my baby went down for a nap, and were as quiet as they could be given what they were doing. They measured the carpet twice and cut one. It was an awesome experience and I look forward to working with them again next time I need flooring of any kind
- Lundy Construction, LLCThis is my second time using Lundy Construction. After seeing what an amazing job they did on my bathroom project, I asked them to redo my kitchen floor tile. Although my house is only 7 years old, the kitchen floor tiles were breaking and loose. Chunks of grout would come up whenever I swept, not to mention, I could pick up full tiles from the floor that wasn't attached at all. The contractor who built the house admitted he didn't have much experience with tile work, but admitted it after the tile was already laid. Once again, Lundy Construction came to the rescue. They removed the old flooring, and even saved a large stack of tile that could be reused for another project, since they had no mortar on them. The new tile was installed in record time and looks wonderful
- HandiWorksThe estimate was for $2800. The work on the roof was not a complicated stuff. The guy was very nice. He came over and gave me the estimate, but we decided not to use them right now. It is too late this year; so we decided not to do it right now. They were just extremely nice and were willing to go out of the way to help us. They did not charge us for the estimate. I had another company come out one time and they charged $35 for an estimate for carpets. We didn't go with them as they were so high. We will get this work done
Flooring Contractors in Liberty
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome..Recent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris.Nikki K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Recent Review:Ramsey provided a very reasonable estimate to refinish our hardwood flooring in a timely manner. We had a hallway and three bedrooms sanded, stained and refinished, and they now look beautiful. Their staff was extremely friendly and very professional. <br /> They sanded the floors on a Monday morning and gave me choices of stain color. Tuesday, they stained and applied the first coat of poly. Wednesday, they came by to add the second coat, but they said the first coat wasn't dry enough. I told them to do whatever it takes to do the best job possible, so we decided to give 48 hours between coats. <br /> I couldn't be happier. <br /Jonathon D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Recent Review:Very smoothly. Would hire again.Melinda E.
- Business Description:Renovations and remodeling completed in a timely fashion. Project time duration will be estimated upon initial project estimate. Depending on project, I will ask for either half up front for materials or the customer to purchase the estimated materials before start of project. If multiple projects are requested, then a promotional deal may be able to be worked out. All projects will be done myself, Eric Kilgore, owner operator, and if need be, certified hired help
- Business Description:Owned & operated.
- Business Description:We are a local home improvement company. We offer seamless Gutters and home construction. We specialize in Gutters, roofing and general building.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Find flooring installation in
- Science Hill
- Russell Springs
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
flooring installation in Liberty
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Affordable Floors74 Black Pike
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cook's Restoration2298 Hwy 1729
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Howard Carpenter Floor Cover461 N Danville BYP
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting